Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (103240 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by fitprince: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
pedrilo:
dreamer, im not like u to cast myself online. oloshi
from the word you just used, i know where you belong. even that thing wey u dey do, you just dey waste your precious time. get a life man. we are not in the same category.
like i said remind me tomorrow to eat. i hardly eat and its not good for me
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by OluwasureGig: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
cr7lomo:

And u believed him...hu dash monkey banana...let him prove it first...he will surely come up with an excuse like " he doesn't have to prove to anyone" whr does he work , which business is he into...even general managers in banks earn about or slightly more than what frank earned...
anything is possible down here on earth my brother
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by chrisbrown20(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=60154174][/quote]i smell a guy behind dis moniker.quote me wrong though
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by CoolestJoe: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

A million naira Monthly and he doesn't own a house or have any tangible investment

Give that money to Mazi Ebuka and watch how he transforms himself into a billionaire

Frank is a disgrace to all hardworking men

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
LoudNdclear:

Where did you get that information from? How do you know he doesn't own a house or any investment?
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by rOsy247(f): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Just that? MTN stingy too much.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by chrisbrown20(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

A million naira Monthly and he doesn't own a house or have any tangible investment

Give that money to Mazi Ebuka and watch how he transforms himself into a billionaire

wer did u get dat info,evil belle,i smell a guy behind dis moniker,quote me wrong

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by zynzyn(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Frank Edoho, former host of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire made a fortune in the 13 years he hosted the family reality game show.
His pay made him smile to the bank and also catapulted him to the league of millionaires.
It was revealed that he was paid a million naira monthly, making a total of N156 million for the 13 years he hosted the show.

Contrary to tales making the rounds that Frank Edoho demanded more money from the organisers of the show, encomium.ng can authoritatively state that his exit was on mutual.

Information pieced together by encomium.ng revealed that Frank Edoho opted out because he wanted to move on to greater things already catching his fancy while WWTBAM was rested, hence his refusal to resume as the host of season 14.

We also gathered that the organisers and Frank Edoho are still enjoying good rapport and he would part take in the process that would unveil a new host in no distant time

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/09/frank-edoho-earned-n156-million-on-who.html

Meanwhile upon all my attempts to enter hot sit.....................................! embarassed

I think i need finger surgery!! cool
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
sandland:
You think 1million monthly is so much money.

Some fresh out of school graduates are collecting 1 million naira.

I'd be surprised the famous Frank Edoho after 13 years of experience earn the same 1 million.

Excellent time to "move on"
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by frankmoney(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

this person is obviously a male , evaberry ko , evaberry ni
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by frankmoney(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
chrisbrown20:
wer did u get dat info,evil belle,i smell a guy behind dis moniker,quote me wrong
Na boy be that
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ndidibabe(f): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
sonnie10:
I thought they were doing better. That is chicken change
Remember this is for hosting the show just 4 times monthly?
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by double0seven(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
NairaSand:

Some fresh out of school graduates are collecting 1 million naira.

I'd be surprised the famous Frank Edoho after 13 years of experience earn the same 1 million.

Excellent time to "move on"

You you believing a newly from one you those Bloggers. The op has no way of knowing what Frank earns from the programme.

Can someone earn the same salary for a decade and three years?

Rubbish fake news

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ImaIma1(f): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
LoudNdclear:

Where did you get that information from? How do you know he doesn't own a house or any investment?

He didnt announce it on social media.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by cr7lomo: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
OluwasureGig:

anything is possible down here on earth my brother

He tells you that his annual take home is almost 50 million and u believed...abeg dnt b naive...a person that earns that much wunt even announce it on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by OluwasureGig: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
cr7lomo:

He tells you that he's annual take home is almost 50 million and u believed...abeg dnt b naive...a person that earns that much wunt even announce it on this forum
come on
people make that kind of money
open your eyes my dear brother
this is earth
legal or illegal, money must be made
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
fitprince:

thanks or not being a hater like your name sounded. i will contact you soon. thats if thats ok with you

Quite OK.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Timbuktuo: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
LoudNdclear:

Don't you kno only Igbo people build houses and he business investments..
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Bondesniger(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
shocked No wonder he sends his wife away and made a fool of him self
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
benzene00:

how is this news?
what is news?
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Eberex(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Flashh: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

You sef want to talk nonsense. Ebuka kor, Ezieogwu ni.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by SalamRushdie: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Who told you he doesn't have a house
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by moorevic(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Best Anchor in all Nigeria Tv presentation.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by oieda: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Stay there and wait for Frank Edoho to specially tell you were his house and investment is.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Noted

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by juman(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Thats small money if one talk of working for a service provider.

It was possible to get even multiple of that money using his access in that position that time.

That position gave him opportunity to be able to do business like selling recharge cards in bulk when it was in the vogue and other businesses with the operator.

But he might not interested in business.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

My guy, how much is ur current take home pay?
Ask Am Abeg undecided undecided
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by EdDave(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Who even said he was making one million nig only one million naira?
What is the source of this info?
See ppl breaking each other s heads oer. blogger s post.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Frank Edoho, former host of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire made a fortune in the 13 years he hosted the family reality game show.
His pay made him smile to the bank and also catapulted him to the league of millionaires.
It was revealed that he was paid a million naira monthly, making a total of N156 million for the 13 years he hosted the show.

Contrary to tales making the rounds that Frank Edoho demanded more money from the organisers of the show, encomium.ng can authoritatively state that his exit was on mutual.

Information pieced together by encomium.ng revealed that Frank Edoho opted out because he wanted to move on to greater things already catching his fancy while WWTBAM was rested, hence his refusal to resume as the host of season 14.

We also gathered that the organisers and Frank Edoho are still enjoying good rapport and he would part take in the process that would unveil a new host in no distant time

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/09/frank-edoho-earned-n156-million-on-who.html

ole naija blogger, give credits to economium where u stole d article

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.