Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (103241 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by bewla(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
benzene00:

how is this news?
ko ye mi
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Olulinks(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
LoudNdclear:

Where did you get that information from? How do you know he doesn't own a house or any investment?
Show us the house he owns and the investment, abeg. Myself and some other people here don't really know.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by vena92: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

A million naira Monthly and he doesn't own a house or have any tangible investment

Give that money to Mazi Ebuka and watch how he transforms himself into a billionaire

Frank is a disgrace to all hardworking men
Stop saying what you don't know,he owns a Detached house in Bakare Estate Agungi Lekki, I believe he has other money spinning ventures too, judging from the kind of vehicles he owns.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by egopersonified(f): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
1m per recording, which is usually at least 2 episodes is OK, but 1m per month is way too small

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
collinsebuka:

The person that said he doesn't have a house might be right.

He and his wife separated partly because of finance and if you google you would see that he actually lives in a rented apartment on the island in Lagos
cheesy[quote author=n was ooo.people really know this guy well a.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by fitprince: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Emekayoung:

Wat are u saying? He really made it big. Most bankers or top working class can't boast of such amount in 20yrs. 1million is alot of money for one to earn in 13yrs. Even in 15yrs sef.
u nigerians respect bankers too much.
those people are poor. do your findings
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by zulex880: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
fitprince:

even if you be monitoring spirit from my wicked village, you dey learn.
i make nothing less than 4m monthly.
go and hustle and you will know that 153m in 13years is useless small money
Contact me too I beg God bless
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Sheun001(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

A million naira Monthly and he doesn't own a house or have any tangible investment

Give that money to Mazi Ebuka and watch how he transforms himself into a billionaire

How do you know he doesn't own a house
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by eneh49(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kayoski:
The guy really made money from the show..

Check my signature to see how to earn atleast 500naira daily by daily login, posting comment's and topics on a website like Nairaland
Pls how?
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by CoolChinex07: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

u be mumu. Enemy of progress!
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by suremanpatriot: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
...big scam and chameleons promoting scammers
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by iamnlia(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
fitprince:

Sent you an email now.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by zulex880: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
fitprince:

Sir i sent you a mail please
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by unqombothi(f): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
fitprince:
too small. you cant even buy a standard house in ikeja with that
That's the thing. I'm surprised people think that is good money.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Michealforever: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

You be winch? How do you know he doesn't own a house.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by UnimkeAk(m): 3:18am On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

gosh...
how do u know this?
wat assets do u have,
it is pple like u that have their whole fam both immediate and extended living in penury..
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by omoiyalayi(m): 4:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

How can you say he doesn't have a house?

Do you know him that much ?

Or are you just hating?

How can someone earning 1m monthly not have a house not even a small bungalow?

I am not understanding.

If it is true then I don't know what to say
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ImaIma1(f): 5:25am On Sep 06, 2017
unqombothi:

That's the thing. I'm surprised people think that is good money.

Don't you think he was investing the money and it was yielding profits. Or you think he was collecting the money and keeping it in a box.
How can u say 1m monthly is not much. It is not 50k o. Even people earning 50k have investment and other businesses.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
sandland:
You think 1million monthly is so much money.

Honestly ehn

That guy was seriously underpaid.

Hosting such a national program, his privacy is gone for real and his lifestyle has to project millions to keep the brand moving while off air. That means he would have used his personal funds for such off-air marketing. Too bad. undecided

He should have been paid between N5m and N10m monthly; and maybe between N2.5m and N4m during recession.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ChristyB(f): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
How much does he have in hand today?
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by unqombothi(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
ImaIma1:

Don't you think he was investing the money and it was yielding profits. Or you think he was collecting the money and keeping it in a box.
How can u say 1m monthly is not much. It is not 50k o. Even people earning 50k have investment and other businesses.
Obviously you don't know the kind of pressure being a high-profile TV person puts you under. Living in a good neighborhood and driving a good car isn't an option. Even if he hadn't school fees wahala, which he had, how much can you save from 1 m to buy a house in Bode Thomas, not to talk of Lekki? If he doesn't touch the money, he'd have only 12m a year. Do you know what a range rover costs? What investment are you talking about? MMM? Investment works for some and fails others. Of course, anyone can invest but we're here talking about what he got paid.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by unqombothi(f): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
angelbulksms:

Honestly ehn

That guy was seriously underpaid.

Hosting such a national program, his privacy is gone for real and his lifestyle has to project millions to keep the brand moving while off air. That means he would have used his personal funds for such off-air marketing. Too bad. undecided

He should have been paid between N5m and N10m monthly; and maybe between N2.5m and N4m during recession.
Honestly, I find it hard to believe he earned one paltry million a month.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 10:14am On May 31, 2019
Oga Ade grin
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by grandstar(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Evaberry:

1milliom a month is poo money. It can't do much for anyone.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by grandstar(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
collinsebuka:

The person that said he doesn't have a house might be right.

He and his wife separated partly because of finance and if you google you would see that he actually lives in a rented apartment on the island in Lagos

The mistake he made was that he did not leverage his job.

He could have become an ambassador for brands for instance. He could also have become a highly paid emcee on days he was free as the show did not hold every Saturday.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2019
grandstar:

1milliom a month is poo money. It can't do much for anyone.
Shut up, how much do u receive sef?
Be talking rubbish from ur smelling mouth.
Can u even listen to ur stupid sef, one million a month is poo money. Guy u get luck I for give u one big slap for this ur comment.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2019
sandland:
You think 1million monthly is so much money.
How much is ur salary per year, I sure it's not up to 2 million sef, na poor people dey make mouth pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by toprealman: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
LoudNdclear:

Where did you get that information from? How do you know he doesn't own a house or any investment?
Because he didn't post it on IG or make noise about his mind like the children of these days are bound to do. Oyibo call am ostentatious profligacy.
OP na real werey
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by melodyboy(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Oh God Almighty, turn me to good news.
Whatever i do let it become news...
If i wave, sit, dance, eat, bend, jug, ...let them command attention and object of good news ...
Only the living are celebrated, let my life praise you oh Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.