Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (103232 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Indestructible: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

A million naira Monthly and he doesn't own a house or have any tangible investment

Give that money to Mazi Ebuka and watch how he transforms himself into a billionaire

Frank is a disgrace to all hardworking men
did u buy ur stupidity or u got it free
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
fitprince:

even if you be monitoring spirit from my wicked village, you dey learn.
i make nothing less than 4m monthly.
go and hustle and you will know that 153m in 13years is useless small money
Just Be Decieving Your Self
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by sanchos9607(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

A million naira Monthly and he doesn't own a house or have any tangible investment

Give that money to Mazi Ebuka and watch how he transforms himself into a billionaire

Pray what do you have? Faceless coward
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Damfostopper(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

are Yu his P.A.......i don't know what is making you this stewpid but it really works

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Come o. Are u related to NwaAmaikpe
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by omomummy13: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
VACANCY!!!!

Do you live within Lekki / Ajah axis?
Are you computer Literate?
Can you work from Monday to Saturday? (Off on some saturdays)
Are you proactive and can work under minimal supervision?
Do you possess excellent communication skills

This opening is more desirable for those who live within Lekki /Ajah axis. However, you MUST prove distance wont affect punctuality to be considered if you live far away. (OND - BSc.)

Please send CVs to yettie15@gmail.com with OPERATIONS STAFF or DISPATCH RIDER as subject of the mail.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by greatman247(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Shame on you, you really lack common sense. Even if he has none of those things you talked about how is that your concern? Are you his wife or anywhere related? How come you're so pained this much? As a matter of fact where do you get all your facts from? OK let's see your own achievements or shut up forever. Fool.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by anthony533(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
liab:
is life, is bussiness
RIP ENGLISH
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Emekayoung(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
fitprince:
too small. you cant even buy a standard house in ikeja with that
Wat are u saying? He really made it big. Most bankers or top working class can't boast of such amount in 20yrs. 156million is alot of money for one to earn in 13yrs. Even in 15yrs sef.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Cotisure: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
And who told u he doesnt have a house or any investment?? TATAFO!! How about u ladies that make a living out of sleeping with men, what investments do u have? Rubbish
Evaberry:

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Odianose13(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Whoever you are, you no dey try at all (even from previous topics). Lame comments, doubtful and inconsiderate, your fingers are faster than your thoughts. Try and read constructive comments on nairaland for a few months before you then start commenting. Ull learn to make sense that way. #justanadvice

... Msheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Gamesmart: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
rockcitie:
But N1million monthly is chicken change compared to what most of these celebrities earn.

I thought he was even earning much more than that.

How much do most celebrities make? Tell us.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Odianose13(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
I don't think any organization would pay an employee a fixed amount of salary for 13 years. His salary must have appreciated within the years. So you cannot category say he was paid N1m for 13 years. Until u know his complete payment package (which I am sure you don't know), you should not talk about his contract with WWTBAM.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by DLuciano: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

But who told you he doesnt own a house, or any investment? i think you need some brain massage grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by DLuciano: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cotisure:
And who told u he doesnt have a house or any investment?? TATAFO!! How about u ladies that make a living out of sleeping with men, what investments do u have? Rubbish
Don't mind Evaberry, for your information it is a male and not a female
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by femorra(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
he only earns that in the 3 months or so that the show runs in a year... not every month in a year.. so we are looking at 3M per annum
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ozilo1chance(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
OluwasureGig:

uncle please help me.I can work for less than half of that money .please give me a try
SMH........the hustle is real.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by MartinBond(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Guys forget,I know some his properties in lekki phase 1, he get money
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by ozilo1chance(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
angryEvaberry don start again
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by uvalued(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
benzene00:

how is this news?

edoho relocate out of naija before kidnappers get this info
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by freethesheeple(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

hahahahhahaaha..This gat me laughing hard eeeeeeeeee
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Stanleyville(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

this eva berry u and nairaland b like 5&6...u no get Wrk ni

bdw I drop digits the oda day say mke u holla me..u didn't..is it shakara ya dowin or wah..
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Awoo88: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
chuckdee4:

He's waiting for Frank Edoho to show his assets off on social media, after which he will start insulting him.

See how you can't win with some people
He might not have any house.chunk of his pay is being taken by Catherine. He was paying millions in school fees and still paying his e wife about 250k monthly.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by edoman2016: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

How are you sure he doesn't own a house? It's not possible to earn such an amount of money and not be able to build a house in Nigeria.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by mizlovette(f): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
benzene00:

how is this news?
my dear, well to us its no news, but to the likes of Evans it is so they will know how much ransom he can pay. This is not my writhing
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by alexis007(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

My guy, how much is ur current take home pay?
My goodness, the guy marvelled me. How can 150 million not buy a house in Ikeja? And he seriously thinks a million Naira a month is paltry?

I would curse someone if I type more than this.
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by harmless(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

You are a disgrace to all intelligent men for making this kind of unresearched, empty and shallow post
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Jadmchris(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
fitprince:
too small. you cant even buy a standard house in ikeja with that
Abeg help a brother oo by showing him way to succeed.. Graduated and doing nothing tangible oo...

Let me see one million monthly as small money also one day ..
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by Jhamzy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fake news! Its not possible her earns the same amount for 13 years.. . Never!
Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by whytepawn1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

how did you know that he has got no house and no tangible investment.... its just so easy to talk down on people....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.