Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,753 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash (543 Views)

My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by joburiel(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
so my friend has been dating this lady for sometime now and things have been moving okay, but suddenly I realized he's not into the lady like he used to and it got me worried. so I approached him to inquire what the problem maybe. he told me day ever since they began d relationship his girlfriend has not allowed him even kiss her for once and it's troubling for him cos dat like his love gesture, according to him he doesn't want sex but at least kisses won't hurt. I met the lady and she said she made a covenant with God not to kiss anyone.. so right now am confused, what should this guy do?
Re: My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by thesicilian: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
joburiel:
so my friend has been dating this lady for sometime now and things have been moving okay, but suddenly I realized he's not into the lady like he used to and it got me worried. so I approached him to inquire what the problem maybe. he told me day ever since they began d relationship his girlfriend has not allowed him even kiss her for once and it's troubling for him cos dat like his love gesture, according to him he doesn't want sex but at least kisses won't hurt. I met the lady and she said she made a covenant with God not to kiss anyone.. so right now am confused, what should this guy do?
Confess that it is actually you not your so called friend, so that we can have mercy on you and help your toxic relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hahaahahah.
Re: My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by joburiel(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
thesicilian:

Confess that it is actually you not your so called friend, so that we can have mercy on you and help your toxic relationship.
hehehehehu hash o
Re: My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by Davash222(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op, your friend or you

that girl really friendzoned you!!! covenant ke.
Re: My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol.
He should simply wait for her OR let her go peacefully.
There are many other girls out there who will grant YOU OR YOUR FRIEND's kisses wishes!
Re: My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by DarkMagic(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Abeggii...
Covenant ko
If she made a covenant with God..she shouldn't b in a relationship..
Relationship without kiss or love gestures..is that one relationship??
Re: My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by generalbush(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
joburiel:
this your friend must be you
Re: My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by saxwizard(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
this is super story

so because of kiss u are not interested again?
Re: My Friends Relationship Is About To Crash by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Covenant? Hahahaha grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Irreversible Damage / 5 Habits Of Happy Couples That Keep The Romance Going / Due Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.