Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Irreversible Damage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Irreversible Damage (531 Views)

This S3x Positions Can Damage Your Manh**d Take Note / Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) / Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irreversible Damage by softdude47(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
The irreversible damage.
coming soon!!!
Re: The Irreversible Damage by softdude47(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Summary
In the city of Ibadan there lived a family called the Adewumis. They were just four in numbers and are: Adewumi (the father and a retire soldier), Yemi( The mother and a nurse), Faith (18 yrs and in ss3) and Mary (17 yrs and ss2). They lived a happy and a peaceful life until one of the daughter( Faith) brought shame and tears to the family.

chapter 1
When Faith and Mary were going to the tap to fetch water they saw to handsome boys coming out of a beautiful house. Then Mary said "they look like well fed monkeys "
Faith: I think they are from a wealthy family.
Mary: That's what I mean na.
Mean while Faith is crushing on the older one. When she got home she was thinking of how to approach the guy. Then she said to herself that maybe if She pass that place like 5 times he will get interested in her. She started taking that way home and to school then one day.
Re: The Irreversible Damage by HorlarmedeyDral: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Continue
Re: The Irreversible Damage by softdude47(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2017
John saw her and quickly approach her. She was shy and happy within her. Then John said "hello my name is John and you are".
Faith: I'm Faith.
John: wow what a beautiful name.
Faith: Thanks.
John: emm so where do you live?
Faith: I live in the next street
John: OK can I have your phone number?
Faith: sure. 08053711511.
John: (dial the number and it worked)
Faith: OK I have seen your number. It end with 12
John: exactly!
Faith: OK I think I have to be going.(going)
John: OK bye
When she got home she quickly went to her room and saved number. She was so happy that she forgot her assignments given to her by mom. In the night, she called John just to say " goodnight" and John also said "goodnight". The next day she saw John when coming from school and they just greeted each other like friends and went to different places. Later in the day John chatted with her and they talked about themselves for like 10 minutes before John asked her to be his "girlfriend" then she said
Faith: I will have to think about
John: please no need to think about it just answer.
Faith: OK
John: just answer na yes or no
Faith: OK Y.E.S yes
John: thank you.(meanwhile John put it in loudspeaker so that Taiye will know)
Faith was happy as if she won 1 billion naira. She was also wanting to see John. The next day she and John met and John introduce her to Taiye as his brother. So one day John took her to his house because his parents comes late at night while Taiye visits his friends. So as she entered the house, she was like "wow he really from a wealthy family". John brought a plate of rice with two chicken legs and two spoons with orange juice. She was surprised because that's what she eat only on Christmas day. After they were discussing and they started their love play. One thing led to another. Before 3 minutes they have already started having sex until 4pm before she left. They started having sex without condom anytime there is a chance for them. And Faith stopped seeing her period and mum was suspecting something. Then one day she asked Faith " have you seen your period this week?"
Faith: yes na. Why did you ask?
mom: nothing I just wanted to check on you.
Meanwhile her mum was still suspecting her so she called Faith and Mary in the evening. To advice them to avoid pre marital sex as she was speaking Faith quickly went to the toilet to vomit. She quickly clean up and came back she said that she almost pee on her body. Them the mother continued what she was saying. The next day when Faith and Mary came from school she bought two new phones for them and they were so happy. As they were happy and jubilating Faith fainted.
Re: The Irreversible Damage by Ichietome: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

4 Relationship Rules You Should Never Break / Igbos Will Be Very Frustrated Today / Today Is My BIRTHDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.