Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (48605 Views)

Download All Songs By (Ebube Muonso) Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obimma / Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
We really need that social media bill. Pple just manufacture trash upandan
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Onyeedum(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
op, the names ur laying against will destroy u.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by jrusky(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
I have chosen to stay a bit calm on anything Kanu and IPOB all I'm waiting for is to see if Kanu and IPOB are bigger than the entire country or not.

And either Kanu or IPOOH or Militant like it or not Kanu has over heated the polity and has cross the carpet and must be arrest simple as that let that fire he threaten burn and let see whom it will consume.

I will say it a million time I support any agitation from.any tribe but not like the way this fool called Kanu is going about it. He is a stupid guy seeking emperorship over the gullible illiterate from.my region who allow a failure and home training gone wrong boy like Kanu to lord himself over them, it's a shame.

Fed govt should arrest him. That is it.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Kulas: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
I m not sure this write up is real and wont come from the Rev. father.Hope people are planning to sow the seed of discord between these two men of God i respect.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by burkingx(f): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
Only fools will listen to Fr Mbaka.
the same man told us that Buhari was sent from Heaven

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
Only fools will listen to Fr Mbaka.
the same man told us that Buhari was sent from Heaven
so buhari is not sent from heaven abi cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by burkingx(f): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
DickDastardLION:
cheesy grin cheesy
Spiritual Warfare .... BMC Zombies up there are already routing for the Rev. Turncoat Mbaka .... I stand with Father Obimma, Ebube muonso. Mbaka represents the hardship that abound in Nigeria today. SHAME ON HIM & THE ZOMBIEs

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by burkingx(f): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Edu3Again:
Father Mbaka Is confused.
Listen to him rally support for Biafra.

Now Buhari is back he is rejecting Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvH5CVzglxs

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Realists(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
There is only a thin line dividing Father Mbaka and late Sir Ahamadu Bello, in terms saying the truth.

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by spontane(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fake news everywhere. Only the gullible will belive it like MMM
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by buchi4action(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
dokie:
Fr Obimma never said mbaka is fake, at least I can't see where he said Mbaka is fake.

On the criticism, he has a right to criticize. If Mbaka indeed said all those things about the biafra struggle and Nnamdi kanu, then he deserves to be criticized by every well meaning igboman. Not because I support secession, but because I know that the countries political structure needs a change, even if it means secession. We just can't go on like this as a people.

Well said
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by PenSniper: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
michoim:
This Father Obinma lies. When was Igbos massacred by Fulani herdsmen, and the Igbos will all know just kept quiet, doing nothing? And moreover the herdsmen were not only in Igbo land, the real situation where we can use the word 'massacre' was most particularly in Southern kaduna; where the herdsmen unleash mayhem on the Christians there.
You must've just returned from Mars.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by akulaxx: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jayes:
Christianity as a whole is fake

repent or perish
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by akaahs(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
velai:
Fake news. Enemies are trying very hard to create enmity between these great men of God. Father Ebubemunso can never go against fr Mbaka. Show me the video and I will believe.
exactly my thought, i never wanted to open dis page bcause people can create malicious post.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by okerekeikpo: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
It's very possible, anybody that is against Biafra but is not against the way Igbos are treated in this zoo is evil
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by PenSniper: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
ozoemenaca:
Igbos should be careful of what they read and believe, all these trash are from the Afonjas who are desperately working to undo IPOB and the Igbo race. Neither Fr. Mbaka or Ebube Mmunso ever made such comments, if you doubt it they should furnish us with the videos

The utter frustration you get from your nightmare, Afonja, will eventually kill you.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/05/nnamdi-kanu-father-mbaka-fake-rev-fr-obimma/
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by babaluckey: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Reverend Father Mbaka is not fake. This dude is speaking out anger. He shouldn't drag Mazi Kanu, the able IPOB leader into this fury.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Adebowale89(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
magoo10:
for Mbaka to acknowledge the fact that Hausa's and Yoruba's don't have properties in the east compared to igbos and yet telling Igbo's to continue in the evil contraption makes him a political priest because it is very clear that Igbo's have been more Nigerian..

that's an ignorantium adhominem and a gratification conspiracy

Igbo were tolerated in Hausa and Yoruba land. the environment makes them to settle down and feel in equal right as the citizen. as u people have eze in strange land and Hausa have seriki in Igbo and Yoruba land, Yoruba has no leader because they feel free wherever they're

I can count a lots of Igbo in sw civic service. few of them are in north civic service

can the same happen in igboland. even among your people there is intolerance, so how do u tend to tolerate other region

goto Anambra, you will be hearing don't u know he's an abakaliki man, na IMO man now

the friendly environment influence their settlement hence assured them of getting property in sw and north, not that they like being Nigerian at all. quit playing victim
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by oglalasioux(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
These are people who claim they have god's phone number and speak with him daily.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by waledeji(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2017

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by PenSniper: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Was it not this Fr Mbaka who used the pulpit to run GEJ down for Buhari, campaigned for the latter and told Nigerians Buhari was the messiah he saw in a vision ? What sort of brain have bunch of gullible people defending him ? Do you imagine that Nigerians are as mischevious as you are ? Your Fr. Father is more than fake. How many times did he claim recently that God told him in a dream to go and pray for Buhari at Aso Rock but was not allowed access to the place and he then saw an obituary at Aso Rock ? Some people certainly need brain surgery to believe this fake prophet.. He wanted to use Buhari's situation to scam him for more money.
Come to think of it, when did we begin to hear of "prophets" amongst catholic priests. It's a season of scam so Rev Fr might as well join the fray. For misleading
Nigerians to vote for Buhari, he ought to've been linched.

When Buhari was in London, he said he was ready to carry guns to defend biafra but when the man returned to Nigeria, he suddenly turned into a one-nigeria gospeller.
Rubbish
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by IDKadiri: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Maniche44(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
fake news!
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by magoo10(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Adebowale89:

that's an ignorantium adhominem and a gratification conspiracy

Igbo were tolerated in Hausa and Yoruba land. the environment makes them to settle down and feel in equal right as the citizen. as u people have eze in strange land and Hausa have seriki in Igbo and Yoruba land, Yoruba has no leader because they feel free wherever they're

I can count a lots of Igbo in sw civic service. few of them are in north civic service

can the same happen in igboland. even among your people there is intolerance, so how do u tend to tolerate other region

goto Anambra, you will be hearing don't u know he's an abakaliki man, na IMO man now

the friendly environment influence their settlement hence assured them of getting property in sw and north, not that they like being Nigerian at all. quit playing victim
It then means that all the Igbo's resident in the southeast should move in to your towns and villages buying land properties,some residential and some for business purpose, just because you are ready to tolerate them "trash" and who told you that the southeast people are not ready to tolerate you if you leave your place and come to their place to buy land ,develop and invest?the Igbo's are known for hospitality except you want to be economical with the truth.
It is evidently clear that there is lack of federal presence in the southeast.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by stingg(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
sekxyqueen:
afonja media propaganda. .Fr.Ebube mounso can't say such, ,as he always say that Fr .Mbaka is his mentor..useless propanganda. umu ekwensu..
You just must blame everything on Afonja. Check NL alone, Afonjas love Mbaka than you do so why will they be behind a news that tarnishes Mbaka?
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Masterclass32: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is Hate Speech. undecided
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by pendragon35(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
pls mods learn to confirm this before pushing to front page.
A Roman catholic priest cant come out openly and speak against his fellow in this manner.
I am a seminarian I know what am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by adisaigbo1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
sekxyqueen:
afonja media propaganda. .Fr.Ebube mounso can't say such, ,as he always say that Fr .Mbaka is his mentor..useless propanganda. umu ekwensu..

seems an afonja fukc. ur mama-n.....flat headed yeeboe

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Awoo88: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
modelmike7:
We know the fake men of god and father Mbaka is not one!
You don't know that and you should not bet your life on it.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmmmm na wa oooooo. undecided

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by introvertedsoul: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
The Rev is absolutely spot on!
Mbaka is a fraud and a political thug.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Adebowale89(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
magoo10:

It then means that all the Igbo's resident in the southeast should move in to your towns and villages buying land properties,some residential and some for business purpose, just because you are ready to tolerate them "trash" and who told you that the southeast people are not ready to tolerate you if you leave your place and come to their place to buy land ,develop and invest?the Igbo's are known for hospitality except you want to be economical with the truth.
It is evidently clear that there is lack of federal presence in the southeast.

my bro, during my service year, I tour states in east and I was able to deduce my fact. I'm being factual and realistic

there is intolerance among southeasterners. I experience many in Anambra and I was wondering what other region would face here when there is intolerance among the kinsmen

why is it dt an average Igbo man feel comfortable to build many houses in other region and hardly ve one in Igbo land. this is a question begging for an answer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / In Appreciation of God / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.