Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,233 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (48606 Views)

Download All Songs By (Ebube Muonso) Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obimma / Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by amerlino(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
modelmike7:
We know the fake men of god and father Mbaka is not one!
remember he informed us dat buhari is a blessing sent to us from heaven where he condemned the then dollar price at #180 and fuel price at #87 telling us dat GEJ was a badluck to our economy.but since untold hardship people are facing now Mbaka hasnt said anything to condemn this govt
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Maxsunny: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
only fools can believe this story, Rev Fada Mbaka of all people will never say a thing like dt and even our own Ebuba monso can never talk such about mbaka, shame to you all enemies of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by mamachizzy(f): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
if u are a catholic and u know ebube muonso, u will know that this news is fake, fake fake!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Father Mbaka we know, who is Emmanuel Obimma ?
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Sagay212: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
sekxyqueen:
afonja media propaganda. .Fr.Ebube mounso can't say such, ,as he always say that Fr .Mbaka is his mentor..useless propanganda. umu ekwensu..

You must blame afonja....lol...even your forefathers who failed totally in life blamed afonja for their misery...it's in your blood.

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Igboeze90: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
IPOB clowns are at it again. Their unhidden hatred for Mbaka will be their waterloo.

You guys can go on with idol worshipping at Arochukwu. The shrine of your worthless chukwuabiama is still there. Go on and worship in peace.

But to drag Fr. Mbaka into it will bring destruction to the already-existing decrepit shrine of chukwuabiama and the proposed temple Kanu wants to build.

Brood of vipers!
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Stallione(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Demons in human flesh at work!!!!
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by fountainJay: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Whomever that manufactured this fake news should retrace its step, From Obimma wouldn't say such. He CAN'T AND DIDN'T SAY SUCH.

post a video of him saying it for me to believe.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
what name do we now call a tout supporting pastor like Obinna? These so called men of God will not seize to amaze me.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by easylife2wealth: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
be careful of what you say
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by talk2emma: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op you need a better job
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by sandland: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fr. Obinmma. Now you are te.gossiping with father Mbakas name. When the killing of the lbos starts in any part of the North, will your kalu be there. "fr" so anybody who gossips with kanus name is fake?
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by ring7(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
could remember when I was told that this Rev Obi kneel before Rev Mbaka asking him to bless him.
smh
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
So because he talked about a yellow monkey's name he is now fake? Help me 4k Kalu Nnamdi with deeper ramming.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by aminulive: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
the site is not fake,,,,,,see the source of the article.....https://www.facebook.com/EmekaGift.N/posts/1896523760667449
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Jpmacleo: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mbaka is an idiot
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Jpmacleo: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Maka is a big shame to reverend hood . A typical disgrace. Can you imagine a reverend father. I was a former member of adoration ministry when Mbaka professed that God told him that CHimaroke nnamani will never win his second term and that if he wins that he Mbaka will seize to be reverend father. We gullible followers taught it will happen. Not only that Chimaroke won second term he also won senate yet hypocritical MBake remained. Gush.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by makoota: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
This post is not true. Catholic priest dont usually attack each other like that.
THIS IS A BIG LIE
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by suremanpatriot: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Who be this thug callin himself rev feds,tht if this thread is real,he is playin with fire if he messes with Fr.Mbaka, his seekin cheap fame,his a fool,idiotic animal below epe sense
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by MiguelKingII(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Trust me this news is as fake as the OP, one thing I know as a catholic is that priests can't go public against one another, if at all there is a misunderstanding among them, they settle secretly at retreats and council meetings.

Catholic is an institution and don't habour thugs, I am forced to calling this OP a FOOL angry angry
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/05/nnamdi-kanu-father-mbaka-fake-rev-fr-obimma/
liar!!!! Fr obimma Emmanuel (ebube Muonso) never said something like this at all...... Besides yesterday being monday 4th september was consultation and guidance day and not prayer or preaching.

I was in the church compound then and I work for him.

This is how you people will be spelreading fke news everywhere.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by slivertongue: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
mbaka is mbaka igbos are igbos mbaka is igbo but igbos are not mbaka so...
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by kastroobike: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
hummmmmm. mbaka is more relevant than any man of God in Nigeria. all nnamdi KANU is saying now has been said before. listen to fela kuti.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by MrSly(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
modelmike7:
We know the fake men of god and father Mbaka is not one!
I can't ever say Fr Mbaka is fake, never! But in issue of APC I am of the opinion that he is wrong.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by MrSly(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Aufbauh:
Fr. Mbaka we know, who's Fr. Obinna Emmanuel?
If you don't either the former or the latter then you may not actually be living in Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by emynicedgreat: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Igbo Biafra Hausa arewa Yoruba oduduwa una never tire?? please una mumu don do.......... haba!!! can we have a united nation and fight against our corrupt leaders %%
ASUU Strike Doctors strike
dia children dey oxford university any headache zoom u will get them overseas for treatment.
who is suffering me and you. .. .
. . . . . . . . Nigeria unite and fight all these old forsaken politicians.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Gkemz: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Thank God for people like Father Emmanuel Obimma and Father Obinna of Owerri Ecclesiastical who have remained steadfast defending the course of their flocks like the ancient prophets without any compromise or fear of being intimidated or molested by politicians. They had chosen not to dine with politicians at the expense of the masses unlike the shameless father mbaka. I hope he's seeing the hardship he brought upon us.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Antoeni(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
The igbos re always divided in everything, now catholic priest against another catholic priest , shame on pple, dis is why d Hausas will always have an edge over u pple
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by EvieP(f): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2017
observing from a corner
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by emi14: 1:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Aufbauh:
Fr. Mbaka we know, who's Fr. Obinna Emmanuel?

The news is fake
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by 2016v2017: 3:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Eastfield1:
Only fools will listen to Fr Mbaka.
the same man told us that Buhari was sent from Heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / In Appreciation of God / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.