Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (48607 Views)

Download All Songs By (Ebube Muonso) Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obimma / Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by Ikenna0b: 4:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Oga we know. I used to be a member of his church when I was younger. Now I regret it. I pray following that fake pastor made no impact in God's eye about me or my family.

Anyone still following Fr.mbaka. he's proven without a doubt he's money hungry and fake!! Pastor for mouth that's all he is.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by LeonOgu(m): 5:15am On Sep 06, 2017
peteregwu:
Father mbaka is a confirmed politician.

So what about it!
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by LeonOgu(m): 5:20am On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=9jayes post=60162375]Christianity as a whole is fake[/quote

Even U too is fake
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by magoo10(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Adebowale89:

my bro, during my service year, I tour states in east and I was able to deduce my fact. I'm being factual and realistic

there is intolerance among southeasterners. I experience many in Anambra and I was wondering what other region would face here when there is intolerance among the kinsmen

why is it dt an average Igbo man feel comfortable to build many houses in other region and hardly ve one in Igbo land. this is a question begging for an answer
my brother you just want to argue unfortunately arguments are not my stock in trade.
that you find intolerant people where you did your youth service doesn't make all igbos intolerant ,there are very many wonderful Igbo people, which makes most of your perception lies and figment of imaginations .

Even in that your region or the north there are people who are intolerant but the Igbo's in their unique and characteristic ways have been able to co habit and tolerate to prosper,that is the spirit of oneness which other regions lack and have over the years failed to learn from the Igbo's.

Igbo's build houses in their lands I am a living witness,currently am building one in my village and many reasonable ones do despite the fact that my father have a house in the villa. you even talk about the Igbo's how many of you there build houses in your land?

the facts are there and the people feel it neither can your arguments change the truth that Igbo's have a special way of living amongst people even in their villages ,the reverse is the case for other regions due to the fact that most of them have cultures that cannot not be brought down to Igbo land and fit with the Igbo people which makes them a very different people .

Also have in mind that Igbo's have been existing just like other regions for decades before the contraption by lugard and shaw his wife was created just to sooth themselves.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by tk4rd: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2017
We know fake news wen we see them..
So,, because Nnamdi Kanu was with Fr. Obimma sometime ago, and that Fr. Mbaka doesn't talk when he didn't receive any message,, people now try to conjure the whole scenario to form a silly piece of fake tale,, forgetting that Fr. Obimma and Fr. Mbaka are like brothers.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by RoyalUc(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2017
9jayes:
Christianity as a whole is fake

One day, you will know the truth.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by funimages: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2017
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/05/nnamdi-kanu-father-mbaka-fake-rev-fr-obimma/

HATE SPEECH SERIES: SEUN DID NOT JUST DIE. SOMEONE'S HATE SPEECH KILLED HIM!

"Pray for me Uncle. They are coming for us at the police station and the policemen are running away. They are about setting the station on fire. Please pray for me."

These were the last words of Adewunmi Seun Paul, a graduate of political science and native of Imojo-Ekiti, Ekiti State. He was one the youth corps members killed in Bauchi on April 19, 2011. He was actually calling the then Venerable (Now Bishop) Samuel Ojo who was then Provost of African Church Cathedral, College Road, Ifako, Ogba, Lagos. That is where I worship.

Seun did not just die. He was killed. Gruesomely killed. Ironically, no one was put on trial for his death and those of others. They were: Teidi Tosin (Kogi), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa), Okpokiri Obinna (Abia), Gbenjo Ayotunde (Osun), Ukeoma Chibuzor (Imo), Nwazema Chukwuonyerem (Imo), Adeniji Jehleel (Osun) and Akonyi Sule (Kogi).

Some of those who killed these lights of their families probably walk free on the streets of Bauchi today shouting "Sai Baba"; the same thing eye witnesses said they were shouting as they macheted Seun and his colleagues to a most painful death!

If today hate speech (or anything close to it) has become an offence, Seun and his colleagues were killed because someone lost an election he was never destined to win in the first place and resorted to hate speech!

Candidate Mohammadu Buhari of the now defunct CPC had worked his supporters to believe that he could only lose the election if it was rigged, they went on rampage and targeted NYSC members. It was in same Bauchi that he told his frenzied supporters:

"Let us get the Kafri out of Ask Rock."

Till tomorrow, Buhari never condemned the violence. In fact, he more or less goaded them on. Baboons were really soaked in blood as he said in his "love" (not hate) speech. Yet, hear same Buhari in 2017:

"Opposition does not mean hostility, enmity or antagonism. Democracy needs opposition, one which is vibrant but responsible."

As we continue this debate on hate speech, we need to know where we are coming from. Let those people, especially Yorubas, who could die for Buhari go and visit Seun's still agonising mother and pray:

"MAY YOUR FATE BEFALL US MA"

Then I will know they really love their man!
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by funimages: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2017
HATE SPEECH SERIES: SEUN DID NOT JUST DIE. SOMEONE'S HATE SPEECH KILLED HIM!

"Pray for me Uncle. They are coming for us at the police station and the policemen are running away. They are about setting the station on fire. Please pray for me."

These were the last words of Adewunmi Seun Paul, a graduate of political science and native of Imojo-Ekiti, Ekiti State. He was one the youth corps members killed in Bauchi on April 19, 2011. He was actually calling the then Venerable (Now Bishop) Samuel Ojo who was then Provost of African Church Cathedral, College Road, Ifako, Ogba, Lagos. That is where I worship.

Seun did not just die. He was killed. Gruesomely killed. Ironically, no one was put on trial for his death and those of others. They were: Teidi Tosin (Kogi), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa), Okpokiri Obinna (Abia), Gbenjo Ayotunde (Osun), Ukeoma Chibuzor (Imo), Nwazema Chukwuonyerem (Imo), Adeniji Jehleel (Osun) and Akonyi Sule (Kogi).

Some of those who killed these lights of their families probably walk free on the streets of Bauchi today shouting "Sai Baba"; the same thing eye witnesses said they were shouting as they macheted Seun and his colleagues to a most painful death!

If today hate speech (or anything close to it) has become an offence, Seun and his colleagues were killed because someone lost an election he was never destined to win in the first place and resorted to hate speech!

Candidate Mohammadu Buhari of the now defunct CPC had worked his supporters to believe that he could only lose the election if it was rigged, they went on rampage and targeted NYSC members. It was in same Bauchi that he told his frenzied supporters:

"Let us get the Kafri out of Ask Rock."

Till tomorrow, Buhari never condemned the violence. In fact, he more or less goaded them on. Baboons were really soaked in blood as he said in his "love" (not hate) speech. Yet, hear same Buhari in 2017:

"Opposition does not mean hostility, enmity or antagonism. Democracy needs opposition, one which is vibrant but responsible."

As we continue this debate on hate speech, we need to know where we are coming from. Let those people, especially Yorubas, who could die for Buhari go and visit Seun's still agonising mother and pray:

"MAY YOUR FATE BEFALL US MA"

Then I will know they really love their man!
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by kingkom247: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2017
I have not seen or heard to alleged Mbaka and Obimma message, but God have mercy on the soul of the originator of this wickedness. A Catholic Priest will never speak against another or any pastor for that matter.
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by refreshrate: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Eastfield1:
Only fools will listen to Fr Mbaka.
the same man told us that Buhari was sent from Heaven

Wrong GPS coordinates
Re: Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" by SirGittarus(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Somebody will just be posting fake news and then say that a man of God said it. After now the person will start having problems and he will be wondering where they are coming from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / In Appreciation of God / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.