Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation (33534 Views)

2019: Faced With Two Options, Obasanjo Will Choose Atiku Over Buhari – Daniel / God Directed Me To Pick My Deputy As Successor - Fayose Opens Up / Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari's nightmare anyday, anytime
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by tuniski: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jvirgin:
Sad. Someone like you should not even be a school principal but Ekiti people lost it. How can God speak to a nuisance with no moral records or values?

Appears Nigeria is not ripe to practice democracy.
Pained! Na buhari suppose be nigeria's president for life abi?
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by Adeevah(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Stupidity is in his blood
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by bengasyl(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Politians!!!! !! same man said that when he is going, his deputy will not remain in the govt
Now, singing another tune
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by asawanathegreat(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Let them eye ur governor's seat but don't eye d president seat ooo
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by enemyofprogress: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by Xfemt(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jvirgin:
Sad. Someone like you should not even be a school principal but Ekiti people lost it. How can God speak to a nuisance with no moral records or values?

how can u b insulting pple upandan from APC to PDP and u expect Nigeria to b ripe for democracy?
mbanu it can't work at all
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by Hodkay(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Whichever way u wan do am ooo Do i look like i care
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by wealthpin: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jvirgin:

Bad bellies!!! Are u better off Fayose?
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by tete7000(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jvirgin:

Were we better under the military? If we are not ripe for democracy, what should we revert to?
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by OBku4(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Foolish post and foolish @op
mtcheeew
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by babadeee(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sell your iTunes gift cards at a good price, add me on facebook for a chat, am Jolu Bamidele you are free to add me on facebook
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by jrusky(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jvirgin:

Why are these pained? Please from record till date name one past governor in ekiti since Nigeria return to democracy that has dine better than fayose please school us with facts and figures?

So is Buhari that worth be the president of Nigeria isn't? Bro go and check your self ok. I'm not from ekiti state but fayose, wike and FFK I love with all my heart and whoever not please with them can hug transformer when is full of current. If not for these guys opposition would have died in Nigeria and Nigeria will be turn to banana kingdom under the mercy of apc and fulani. Bro wake up and retrace your step to see better.
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by woodmood: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
abbeyty:
I thought he wanted to contest again, has he given up ?oops, I forgot he is eyeing presidental seat

The idea of re-contesting came from Mike Ozekhome who knew how stupid and gullible fayose is and pointed a virtually non existent loophole to enable him head to court and earn his fees.
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by isahsalee: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chascop:
I just like this man..
he's brave and bold..
Aboki by meaning is friend, ranka dede is long life(wishing someone long life).
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by Milestones: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
OGA GOMINA THIS NA WASH. THIS ONE NA FUMBLE YOU DEY FUMBLE. YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR WHO GO COVER YOUR TRACK. YOU TOO WANT BE BECOME GODFATHER BE THAT. OMO NO WAY...
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yinmu.com...comedian
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by Trippledee(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin
tete7000:

Were we better under the military? If we are not ripe for democracy, what should we revert to?

crazy demo grin[quote author=tete7000 post=60169187]
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by nnokwa042(m): 3:12am On Sep 06, 2017
9jvirgin:

because he don't support ur messiah buhari abi?
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by orisa37: 5:20am On Sep 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Don't trust human being to promote you, promotion comes from above...

Only the chosen one will rise up and be upheld by CHRIST JESUS
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by orisa37: 5:21am On Sep 06, 2017
The Lord hear our Prayers.
Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by 4ward(m): 6:02am On Sep 06, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation by orisa37: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2017
IJN-AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.