Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. (24868 Views)

Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class / Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

Why the facev angry
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Crizillion1(m): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
yh undecided single women. Single mothers and just women who contribute in their homes. Do u not know any woman like this personally? undecided

still doesn't discredit the living reality of these ladies.in Nigeria or the world over.
If we didn't provide for ourselves we'd starve undecided the dependant woman is facing extinction

Hmmmm are you a single mother embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by MrCork: 1:42am On Sep 06, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Tell them! Nigerian men are the poorest and most frustrated in the world. Anything relating to finances or being broke always strikes their nerves and makes them convulse like rabid dogs grin
Watch as they quote me to prove me right cheesy

angry
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by MrCork: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Tell them! Nigerian men are the poorest and most frustrated in the world. Anything relating to finances or being broke always strikes their nerves and makes them convulse like rabid dogs grin

^^^side effect of rejection.... hopefully u will find man on nairaland!! (No oofeense) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by goingape1: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2017
ImaIma1:

Are you one of them? Cos you seem to throw insults at women easily and talk down on them. You sound angry.
Your words are always uncultured and crude.
ask google!

hey woman or whatever you call yourself, I have seen how ya women behave and do things base on experience and what I'm going to tell ya is that women( especially naija) place no value or self worth but only put priority base on material things.

I'm one of them? only a fool will brag on what so little he achieved and spent it on a woman thinking he is a man.

I won't tell you weather I'm financially stable or not but one thing I'm gonna tell ya is that when ya base ya judgement on material things, you only ended up with losers like the op who wrote that piece of shit.

so we should come and be telling ya female fairytale story undecided

I DONT TAKE WOMEN LIKELY!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by ElizaVeta(f): 2:18am On Sep 06, 2017
goingape1:
look at them!
I'm sure you are a disgrace to your family.
How is he a disgrace?
Because he said his mind?
NLanders can never seize to amaze me!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by goingape1: 2:22am On Sep 06, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I'm just quoting ya to remind you that your father is among the poorest and most frustrated man in the world (base on your comment)

I'm just wondering how did he even impregnated ya mum?

I'm sure he was frustrated when ya mother is about to give birth to you!
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by ElizaVeta(f): 2:23am On Sep 06, 2017
michael142:

Olosho when dey use man moniker.
aheheh ...
This is one of them (just like the op would say) grin
You've already start calling 'Olosho' because the op mentioned men been broke?
If you aint in that category,don't bother yo sef bashing dudes!
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by goingape1: 2:25am On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
How is he a disgrace?

Because he said his mind?

NLanders can never seize to amaze me!
I can see you are still young!

when you reach some certain age when men will be running away from you, come back and read this post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by ElizaVeta(f): 2:27am On Sep 06, 2017
goingape1:

when you reach some certain age when men will be running away from you, come back and read this post.
And why would they be running away??
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by ElizaVeta(f): 2:33am On Sep 06, 2017
goingape1:

And how is this response in connection to what I said?

You guys keep on saying trash!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by goingape1: 2:38am On Sep 06, 2017
laliga01:
Say this to the feminist and those that carry the saying " what a man can do a woman can do better" for head.
Some women think this hustle is easy without doing some illegal runs.
Not everybody has the connect to work in a high paying jobs.
Trust me, most guys are trying.
you don't need to waste your time on fishbrain!

like I said before "that's why ritualist mostly use women for there spare part". them use materialistic things to lore them and GBAMM!! them goes missing for eternity
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by ImaIma1(f): 5:04am On Sep 06, 2017
ismokeweed:

And who do you blame for yours?

I don't blame. I live my life. Show me where blaming has ever helped anybody.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by ImaIma1(f): 5:15am On Sep 06, 2017
goingape1:
ask google!

hey woman or whatever you call yourself, I have seen how ya women behave and do things base on experience and what I'm going to tell ya is that women( especially naija) place no value or self worth but only put priority base on material things.

I'm one of them? only a fool will brag on what so little he achieved and spent it on a woman thinking he is a man.

I won't tell you weather I'm financially stable or not but one thing I'm gonna tell ya is that when ya base ya judgement on material things, you only ended up with losers like the op who wrote that piece of shit.

so we should come and be telling ya female fairytale story undecided

I DONT TAKE WOMEN LIKELY!

You were busy dating the same kind of girls and you come here ranting that women are materialistic. News flash...men are still marrying good women while you are there singing the same song.It would even be hard for a good woman to love you with that kind of attitude.
If women piss you off so much, you could consider swinging the other way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by obidevine(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Wetin consign me with una wallet
Na my own wallet I dey mind o grin

Help me tell 'em abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by obidevine(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2017
I know say Lalas247 must comment
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by goingape1: 6:31am On Sep 06, 2017
ImaIma1:

You were busy dating the same kind of girls and you come here ranting that women are materialistic. News flash...men are still marrying good women while you are there singing the same song.It would even be hard for a good woman to love you with that kind of attitude.
If women piss you off so much, you could consider swinging the other way.
currently engage to a good woman!

take ya frustration elsewhere
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 06, 2017
wizzyrich:
Was it the Nigerian men that made themselves financially inadequate or the country we find ourselves? Besides is anything wrong if a woman is financially buoyant and spend it on men?
this your statement just confirmed that you are one of those men op is talking about

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by ikemesit4477: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2017
DouglasH92:
I've noticed that a lot of Nigerian men, especially on social media always make excuses for their financial inadequacies. Instead of them to keep quiet and focus on becoming financially well off, they will reveal their financial insecurities by demonizing and lambasting any woman who says she would rather date a guy who has money. Most times you will see them making comments like "Women are hoes" Women are gold diggers." "Women should focus on love and not on the financial state of the man"
You will even see them saying that women should try to manage with a man who is earning low and should stop aiming too high in terms of the financial capacities of the man they want because money isn't all that matters.

I have also noticed that these kind of men are usually lazy. Most of their time is spent on social media arguing, insulting women and complaining about how women love money so much. And these men are usually frustrated, broke and low achievers. It's not surprising that they are in the financial state they are in. Real men who have money don't complain like they do. They know how the world works and they work hard to be financially successful and they let their financial success speak for them and attract whatever kind of women they want. They don't spend all day on social media casting aspersions on women who prefer a certain kind of lifestyle and men who understand and can provide such lifestyle.

Seriously, if you are such a man I feel really sorry for you. No amount of whining and complaining will change your condition. Leave social media and go and hustle. If you have money you won't have time to worry about what women want.
all these Mama , papa thank you children sef! Do you really know what hustling is all about? Try go hustle i bet you, your notion will change automatically!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Even billionaires love to brag about their broke days, wealth doesn't spring overnight like a stream except you are into shady ish, wealth is built over time, it takes a smart woman to recognize a billionaire in the making, for those looking for the ready made product, it hardly lasts. Nigerian women have never been lazy, far from it, a Nigerian woman loves a man that has a plan
true, but many guys on social media are not milionaires in the making,they are scalar quantities with no direction in life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by seangy4konji: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2017
For a lady?you dumb ooo no b small...

I just picture d way u go look for street and laugh tear me...
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by laiza(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2017
TGoddess:
A woman who desires a rich husband shouldn't be poor and lazy herself.
I like the hard truth but they're coming for you......#runsoutofthread
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
this your statement just confirmed that you are one of those men op is talking about
urs also confirmed u are one of those lazy azz looking for gold to dig.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by ndubuwakennedy: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2017
TGoddess:
A woman who desires a rich husband shouldn't be poor and lazy herself.

More blessings fall on you 4 such wonderful post...
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2017
DouglasH92:
I've noticed that a lot of Nigerian men, especially on social media always make excuses for their financial inadequacies. Instead of them to keep quiet and focus on becoming financially well off, they will reveal their financial insecurities by demonizing and lambasting any woman who says she would rather date a guy who has money. Most times you will see them making comments like "Women are hoes" Women are gold diggers." "Women should focus on love and not on the financial state of the man"
You will even see them saying that women should try to manage with a man who is earning low and should stop aiming too high in terms of the financial capacities of the man they want because money isn't all that matters.

I have also noticed that these kind of men are usually lazy. Most of their time is spent on social media arguing, insulting women and complaining about how women love money so much. And these men are usually frustrated, broke and low achievers. It's not surprising that they are in the financial state they are in. Real men who have money don't complain like they do. They know how the world works and they work hard to be financially successful and they let their financial success speak for them and attract whatever kind of women they want. They don't spend all day on social media casting aspersions on women who prefer a certain kind of lifestyle and men who understand and can provide such lifestyle.

Seriously, if you are such a man I feel really sorry for you. No amount of whining and complaining will change your condition. Leave social media and go and hustle. If you have money you won't have time to worry about what women want.

God will bless you immensely throughout your life, for what you've pointed out.

Men complaining this way? I see them as empty and pure failures. They have nothing to offer a hustling focused lady other than their dickss. And I pity successful women who fall Into such web of lies.

You will live long my brother grin
Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by passey: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
true, but many guys on social media are not millionaires in the making,they are scalar quantities with no direction in life

And how many girls on social media are millionaires in the making?
Do you not all breath the same air and meet the same standards for education and employment?
And if they were to be millionaires in the making, would that make you girls millionaires? abi Millionaire too na gender role?
How many people of the 180 million denizens of Nigeria are millionaires? and why should all men be Millionaires just to make women feel good?
I don't get the value system we are working to project as young men and women! I really don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Humility017(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2017
danniyal:

Look at what this op is saying. This is a country where the minimum wage is N19000. 2 million people recently applied for Npower( may be the op is part of them too). So if a woman wants to live a decent life then she should fold her arms and wait for a man ?. What if the man drop dead or loose his job ?. just because you are privileged to have a good job doesn't mean you should look down on other people. you don't know what tomorrow will bring your way
these words are filled with wisdom...
thanks....
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Humility017(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Even billionaires love to brag about their broke days, wealth doesn't spring overnight like a stream except you are into shady ish, wealth is built over time, it takes a smart woman to recognize a billionaire in the making, for those looking for the ready made product, it hardly lasts. Nigerian women have never been lazy, far from it, a Nigerian woman loves a man that has a plan
you're spot on....
thanks
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Dcholeric: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2017
passey:

And how many girls on social media are millionaires in the making?
Do you not all breath the same air and meet the same standards for education and employment?
And if they were to be millionaires in the making, would that make you girls millionaires? abi Millionaire too na gender role?
How many people of the 180 million denizens of Nigeria are millionaires? and why should all men be Millionaires just to make women feel good?
I don't get the value system we are working to project as young men and women! I really don't get it.
when her whole family can not afford to buy a piece of chicken she will look for a man to buy it for her if the man says "NO" she tags him broke or stingy.
na hungry dey catch them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by laliga01: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2017
goingape1:
you don't need to waste your time on fishbrain!

like I said before "that's why ritualist mostly use women for there spare part". them use materialistic things to lore them and GBAMM!! them goes missing for eternity

Smiles, you are correct. We see that on news almost every week. Some girls fail to understand that relationship is a collective effort.
I can bet you that most young men into crime are into because of women, just to meet up to the required standard expected.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Afhounja(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2017
ImaIma1:

You were busy dating the same kind of girls and you come here ranting that women are materialistic. News flash...men are still marrying good women while you are there singing the same song.

Abegi ALL women are materialistic on varying degrees. If you are not materialistic as a woman, that means you will be willing to marry a man who has nothing (no money, no house, no car). Right?

It is for a fact the so called "good women" are going to demand things from their husbanks when they become 'the wife'.

It would even be hard for a good woman to love you with that kind of attitude.

What kind of attitude? The attitude of not spending like a mumu on a woman?

Going by your quoted words above. It goes to show that even the "good woman" is after a mans money. That's what her 'love' is all about: money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.