Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? (4820 Views)

KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) / The Most Handsome Alpha Male Nairalander (photo) / No Male Nairalander Is As Handsome As This Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Stop smoking chuka! Smoking sef no fit your face angry

Smoking no fit ny face ?

I'm not understanding

Break it down please
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Bibi294(f): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
jrerico1:
You need weed in your life, I promise you won't regret it

Weed ko... Grass ni....

What pleasure do you derive from it?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Your brain don finally go relegation.
Lol grin
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Jostico: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You're insignificant
Permit Me to thrash your idiotic opinion down the thrash can .
Thank you.
lol, thank you for thrashing it. nice favour
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
This guy i don catch you today. Always going to a new church every sunday to drink free juice and softdrink as first timer. Well done o!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
ScotFree:
This guy i don catch you today. Always going to a new church every sunday to drink free juice and softdrink as first timer. Well done o!!

Lol
Maybe someone that look like me grin
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Ugly fugly ducky
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Cutezt(m): 1:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Oga change cloth na.
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by ElizaVeta(f): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2017
What do you mean " Dopest Male Nairalander?" Lols !

Like yo the only male in NL that uses IG?

Or because the others ain't behaving childish like yo,Yo think yo the only one?

Just for the record,Your moniker is only recognized on "Romance Section" ,because that's the only place you can display your ignorance and don't try to distribute the fame or whatsoever to other parts in NL!

Next time try saying " Am I the only Dopest Male Nairalander In "Romance Section" on IG?

Or you can as well change your topic now!

It sounds really good this time!
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Ballmer: 1:57am On Sep 06, 2017
I just can't explain it anymore, I tot NL is a place one can grow their intelligence n grammar but dude I just have to conclude you must have been given birth as a premature and your medula never fully developed. I simply can not figure out a beta conclusion to your drama/dilemma with the way you chose to live your life. This was how I tot Denrele was running mad and never envisage madness could earn anyone a wage. Maybe your stupidity could bring about a more purposeful meaning to your life.

I mean it's not like my life is perfect but I just have to wish you well hoping / praying you are able to make a living out of what you enjoy doing chikena.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, you are the guy representing Nairaland with only one white shirt on IG.
what's ur IG handle sef lemme follow you undecided
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
What do you mean " Dopest Male Nairalander?" Lols !

Like yo the only male in NL that uses IG?

Or because the others ain't behaving childish like yo,Yo think yo the only one?

Just for the record,Your moniker is only recognized on "Romance Section" ,because that's the only place you can display your ignorance and don't try to distribute the fame or whatsoever to other parts in NL!

Next time try saying " Am I the only Dopest Male Nairalander In "Romance Section" on IG?

Or you can as well change your topic now!

It sounds really good this time!

Look at this small girl . . . cheesy cheesy

Point of correction, I only come to romance section to show off the Romantic side of my honourable self and nothing more.
I'm much more active n celebrities section.

I guess you're new on this forum.

See as you fine like winch.
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by ElizaVeta(f): 5:13am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Look at this small girl . . . cheesy cheesy

Point of correction, I only come to romance section to show off the Romantic side of my honourable self and nothing more.
I'm much more active n celebrities section.

I guess you're new on this forum.

See as you fine like winch.

Its good you just mentioned!

So stop generalizing!

To show off your Romantic side or childishness? embarassed
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Its good you just mentioned!

So stop generalizing!

To show off your Romantic side or childishness? embarassed
Displaying my "photos" make me childish?

Hater
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by chakadante(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2017
This is getting too much. Early morning u suppose dey useful 2 urself, u begin open thread abt ursef upandan.

Onye meere gi ds thing?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Piiko:
what's ur IG handle sef lemme follow you undecided
I'm not on IG and twitter. I only use fb and Nl
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:

Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lala.sticlala thinks otherwise
you want this to be in FP? shocked
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
you want this to be in FP? shocked
It's already on fp

1 Like

Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

It's already on fp
Nice
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nice
You're always on Nland 24/7

You no get work?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
ok all good
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're always on Nland 24/7

You no get work?
Throwing jabs at me?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Throwing jabs at me?
Why would I ?

Na question I ask o
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Why would I ?

Na question I ask o
Lol, I no get your time this morning
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I no get your time this morning
Ok you wan get back to work?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Ok you wan get back to work?
I don't advertise online like you do, pls leave my personal life out of your online attention seeking. Biko
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don't advertise online like you do, pls leave my personal life out of your online attention seeking. Biko

Asking if you got a job shows I care about you ..

But if you do not have a job then I will advise you go get one .
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Homers123(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2017
If music no pay at least insta likes go console you.
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Asking if you got a job shows I care about you ..

But if you do not have a job then I will advise you go get one .
See your nose wey spread like cover cloth for your face, you don advice yourself finish to come advice another persongrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Woman Biting Or Kissing Her Man / I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No / I'm Confused. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.