Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat (2292 Views)

Signs That A Guy Is Never Going To Marry You / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Nairalandsss(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
There’s no sure way to predict what men or women will do, but scientific studies can narrow traits that are statistically more common in people who cheat and those who stay faithful.Here are some signs that he is never going to cheat.

Signs that he is never going to cheat are:

1.You bring home the same amount of money: A study showed that partners were less likely to cheat if they were in the same (or similar) income brackets. Men were more likely to cheat if they made a lot more money than their partner, and they were most likely to cheat if they made a lot less. So if you two have similar paychecks, you’ve got statistics on your side.

2.He’s from the southwest (Nigeria): According to this poll, southwesterners are just too well-mannered to cheat on their partners.

3.His friends are also faithful: People are more likely to cheat if their friends are also cheaters.If his friends are trustworthy, it’s likely he’s trustworthy too.

4.He feels loved and trusted: According to a study , most men don’t cheat because they’re not satisfied sexually. They cheat because they’re seeking emotional satisfaction.

5.He’s an extrovert: Extroverts are less likely to go along with the influence of others. Research shows that introverts are actually more likely to cheat because they’re more likely to agree to someone propositioning them. So even if he’s always out there meeting new people, you actually might be safer.

6.He just seems like the kind of guy who wouldn’t cheat: According to a real study that people spent time on, researchers found that you can trust your gut when it comes to guys who look like they’d cheat. If your gut is telling you “no,” then it’s a good idea to listen to that gut.

7.He comes from a big family: A survey from adult meet-up site Seeking Arrangements shows that cheaters are usually only children. Ask if he has a sister.

8.He has a hard time getting aroused: A study showed that men who are easily aroused are more likely to cheat.

These are the signs that we can know that he is going to cheat or not.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.naijabroad.com/signs-never-going-cheat/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
OP no vex o.

A man that wants to cheat, nothing can stop him.

Poor men cheats.

Rich men cheats.

Bullshit - South west men whaaat? Yoruba men and women sabi cheat. Try and visit all these short rest hotels you go know, lately I've been seeing some guests houses with no name at all. Rich men would love a private guest house where his wife can't find.

Feel loved- Some men cheats because they know their wife can't do it, it's not about that. If you truly love that person ,you just avoid unnecessary distractions

Extrovert - I don't know about that.

Guts - How many times do we follow our guts when it comes to love, sex ? When our guts tells us to run, na that time man bone go strong. Esp if he get small change.

Big Family - Big Family doesn't guarantee dat ur man won't cheat, it's not his family that would make him cheat. My family big well and i dare not cheat on my woman.

Friends could be a major factor but it all depends on the man himself, if dem say make you put hand for fire you go do am

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by falconey(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2017

If she carry front and back plenty well well plus camel toe, I may not consider cheating for 2 decades.
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by sekxyqueen(f): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
lies..guy weh wan cheat go cheat...forget talk,,

1 Like

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by BiafranBushBoy: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
sekxyqueen:
lies..guy weh wan cheat go cheat...forget talk,,

lol. Jisike. Cheru ka mu kpo oga mynd4.4.

Hahaha.
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by internationalman(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Men that cheat are like rats that blow u to sooth u b4 eating u. So u really can't tell who's gonna cheat on u

As for the girls that call every men dog I only have one thing to say to u below.

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Davidgrey: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
What now! undecided

I don't need a brain to decipher that your points are basically unsubstantiated crap!

2 Likes

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Tamel(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
yinmu
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
You dey OYO
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by charleff512(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
OP,pls Adjust The Topic Of The Thread To Read "signs That He Will Likely Cheat"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by lalanice(f): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
charleff512:
OP,pls Let The Adjust The Topic Of The Thread To Read "signs That He Will Likely Cheat"
I tire o, I wanted to read again whether na me no read am well.

1 Like

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by bamisepeters(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
lalanice:
I tire o, I wanted to read again whether na me no read am well.
lol, it is exactly what you have read you will keep reading till Jesus comes... grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by lalanice(f): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
bamisepeters:
lol, it is exactly what you have read you will keep reading till Jesus comes... grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by safiaaASSHOLE: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
2.He’s from the southwest (Nigeria): According to this poll, southwesterners are just too well-mannered to cheat on their partners.

You're my nigga OP, YOU'RE MY MOTHERFUCKING BLOODY NIGGA!! grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Nedfed(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
If I throw OP stone now people we say I wicked.
SouthWest!!!

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by asksteve(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
OP, Southwesterners cheat like dog, both their single n married male n female.
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Nairalandsss(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
asksteve:
OP, Southwesterners cheat like dog, both their single n married male n female.
I disagree
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Nairalandsss(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
safiaaASSHOLE:
You're my nigga OP, YOU'RE MY MOTHERFUCKING BLOODY NIGGA!! grin
sight you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by LanreGH(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op is confused
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Rukkydelta(f): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
We introverts are very faithful to the core
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Queenserah26(f): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
This one weak me o undecided
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by pryme(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:
We introverts are very faithful to the core

Ofcos we are, who has the time jumping around.
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by toastedbread: 2:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Story.

Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by adajoe555: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Any man that want to cheat no matter what you do he will still cheat
op go and borrow brain I can see yours is not functioning well
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by asksteve(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Nairalandsss:

I disagree

U can disagree but its a known fact.
Which region do u think their married men n women patronises brothel n chalets most?
Easterners only come a distant second.

Trust me I've seen d three old regions n southwesterners are d worst wen it comes to having regards for d matrimonial bed.

Easterners r number one wen u talk of singles with multiple sex partner but for married n singles combined, thumbs up for d southwesterners.

I'm not saying all southwesterners cheat but most of dem do to a fault such dat u begin to wonder if d word infidelity is not of southwestern origin.
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Nairalandsss:
There’s no sure way to predict what men or women will do, but scientific studies can narrow traits that are statistically more common in people who cheat and those who stay faithful.Here are some signs that he is never going to cheat.

Signs that he is never going to cheat are:

1.You bring home the same amount of money: A study showed that partners were less likely to cheat if they were in the same (or similar) income brackets. Men were more likely to cheat if they made a lot more money than their partner, and they were most likely to cheat if they made a lot less. So if you two have similar paychecks, you’ve got statistics on your side.

3.His friends are also faithful: People are more likely to cheat if their friends are also cheaters.If his friends are trustworthy, it’s likely he’s trustworthy too.

4.He feels loved and trusted: According to a study , most men don’t cheat because they’re not satisfied sexually. They cheat because they’re seeking emotional satisfaction.

5.He’s an extrovert: Extroverts are less likely to go along with the influence of others. Research shows that introverts are actually more likely to cheat because they’re more likely to agree to someone propositioning them. So even if he’s always out there meeting new people, you actually might be safer.

6.He just seems like the kind of guy who wouldn’t cheat: According to a real study that people spent time on, researchers found that you can trust your gut when it comes to guys who look like they’d cheat. If your gut is telling you “no,” then it’s a good idea to listen to that gut.

7.He comes from a big family: A survey from adult meet-up site Seeking Arrangements shows that cheaters are usually only children. Ask if he has a sister.

8.He has a hard time getting aroused: A study showed that men who are easily aroused are more likely to cheat.

These are the signs that we can know that he is going to cheat or not.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.naijabroad.com/signs-never-going-cheat/

Lol @ He’s from the southwest (Nigeria): According to this poll, southwesterners are just too well-mannered to cheat on their partners.

Everything has to be ethnocentric, always talking up one tribe and then turn back to say one Nigeria..I'm ashamed of your father,he should have invested the money for your education into cocoa farming. By now we would have been reaping rewards.
Re: Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat by newslifeop: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds / She Loves Me And I Love Her Too But / Beware Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.