Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? (330 Views)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? by patosky3310(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
To the guys: Do you prefer to woo a girl on the road? Does it work? To the ladies: Will you accept wooing from a guy on the road?
Re: How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
I don't have liver for that.
I don't think a lady you meet for the first time and wooing her shouldn't be taken serious.

If you can accept being 'wooed' on the road, the baby you go born may be called ....

Onalabi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Random Act Of Kindness! He Dashed Mama N5,000 To Invest In Her Plantain Business / Buy 2K Jumia Voucher For 1000NGN / What Do You Want To See Different On Romance Section In 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.