Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number (1601 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by fineboynl(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
she refuse to tell me her age when i ask. we are just discussing and something lead to something and the question came up and i ask her. the way she refuse and hold it from me makes me to have more interest in knowing. she kept on saying age doesn't matter age is just number. then i told her mine age instant still she refuse. yes i agreed age is just number and shouldn't be a big deal but as for as the matter is at hand i deserve the Right to know. she still hold her ground not to tell me and she was saying am just making a big deal out of nothing.

this got me angry and i left, she chat me up and keep on say she don't really know why age should got me angry. but i am not responding to the age issue i don't even have problem if she is Senior to me but i was reacting to the fact that the matter comes up and she is holding it.

after we hard quarrel she kept on begging then she told me her age. but i told her its over between us and how she want me to believe it now. and she should not bother begging me she is saying i'm over reacting. did i over react?/
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by 40kobo77part2: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
lol

3 Likes

Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by lalanice(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
tcheww

1 Like

Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by pbethel: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
She is either scared u will leave her or she is hiding something.
She should b free WT u. But if not keep ur cool n be more of a casual friend to her until she is ready

1 Like

Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by bamisepeters(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
pbethel:
She is either scared u will leave her or she is hiding something.
She should b free WT u. But if not keep ur cool n be more of a casual friend to her until she is ready
... Ready for what? Did the Op mention anything like what you are thinking?

@Op,please can we know the discussion that lead to that jare, you know that we give different solutions to different problem, she might be right you know, but it depends on the issue being discussed.
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Run for your dear life. Sir!

1 Like

Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by Timichael(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Take heart sir.

Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by JaffyJoe(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
lalanice:
tcheww

You didn't even allow op drop his golden pen before slamming him with that hiss lol.
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by lalanice(f): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
JaffyJoe:

You didn't even allow op drop his golden pen before slamming him with that hiss lol.
I tire for am
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by JaffyJoe(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
lalanice:
I tire for am

Try to be softer dear. I know stupid threads abound but this is ok-ish.
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by JaffyJoe(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
lalanice:
I tire for am

Try to be softer dear. I know stupid threads abound but this is ok-ish.
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by Qokie: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
fineboynl:
she refuse to tell me her age when i ask. we are just discussing and something lead to something and the question came up and i ask her. the way she refuse and hold it from me makes me to have more interest in knowing. she kept on saying age doesn't matter age is just number. then i told her mine age instant still she refuse. yes i agreed age is just number and shouldn't be a big deal but as for as the matter is at hand i deserve the Right to know. she still hold her ground not to tell me and she was saying am just making a big deal out of nothing.

this got me angry and i left, she chat me up and keep on say she don't really know why age should got me angry. but i am not responding to the age issue i don't even have problem if she is Senior to me but i was reacting to the fact that the matter comes up and she is holding it.

after we hard quarrel she kept on begging then she told me her age. but i told her its over between us and how she want me to believe it now. and she should not bother begging me she is saying i'm over reacting. did i over react?/

Nonsense.
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by babyfaceafrica: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
No
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by ehinmowo: 5:03am On Sep 06, 2017
The question is, does age matters to you?

If it does and she refused to tell you, do the needful. If it doesnt, liv her alone and focuse on more important things

Join cawi.com
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by Beadex1(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2017
A woman hiding her real age from you has other secrets she is also hiding too......if you have elderly sister, aunt or neighbor, then i think you need their help to access the girl age.
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by crunchyDope(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Op answers this questionnaire
(1) is she always putting make up on?

(2) is the make too much to d point u feel u can scrape some off?

(3) hv u checked if her hands are wrinkled?

2/ 3 means she old

den again she might just b a kid ..maybe 17 shocked
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by IamAirforce1: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Age matters in a relationship.

I can't date a woman that won't tell me her real age.

OP
Does she apply too much make up on her face ?

Abeg look well well before you leap o
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Maybe she senior you or she doesn't want you to judge her by age.
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by Stevengerd(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Into the same shii with op. well as for me, u shud be able to knw her age, even if she dnt wanna tell you. tho she mayb younger or older than you.
Re: She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number by pillan(f): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
but honestly...age is just a number...and yes,you overreacted

(1) (Reply)

What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? / NwaAmaikpe Matter Don Reach Headquarters / Rate Me!!! Hot Selfies Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.