Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) (49163 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Do You Agree? (picture Included) / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fiscus105(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ladies and Gents can you accept/ endure this, going into marriage?

If you finally settled down with him or her will u be happy in the marriage till end?

Will you be completely faithful with him/her till end?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by izonborn098(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
If age is just a number' then come and marry my 70yrs neighbor...

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fahvvy: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
From a legal standpoint, there's nothing wrong with this, two consenting adults are in a mutual relationship, so nothing wrong undecided...

But if my son tries this, I will disown him asap undecided...

223 Likes 12 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by iamtardey: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fahvvy:
From a legal standpoint, there's nothing wrong with this, two consenting adults are in a mutual relationship, so nothing wrong undecided...

Hmm

2 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Jeon(f): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Age isn't a number.
I don't have anything to do with a person below my age neither way to older than l [5 years + isa no for me. ].

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin Is that Macron, the current French President? cheesy

Macron is 24 years younger than his wife and they are so very happy together. There has not been a case like President Clinton who cheated his Wife Hillary with Monica Lewinsky.

30 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Spagi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin Is that Macron, the current French President? cheesy

Macron is 24 years younger than his wife and they are so very happy together. There has not been a case of President Clinton cheating his Wife Hillary this Monica Lewinsky.
yeah very funny at that time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Nonexisting1: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
If a 45yr old vaginarian especially in this Nigerian can have the body in that illustration, not these "B cups size agbalumo breasts I see everywhere, then age might as well be a number.

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by talented321: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Anything 4years different, i no dey both up and down

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by talented321: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
For that picture so' the guy dey cum or

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by purples25(f): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2023
If it's the guy that's older, no one has a problem with it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2023
Fahvvy:

A poor son.

I will never be poor in my life.

Dem no dey disown rich son.

I repeat I will forever be rich in life

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by dontrulee: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2023
I love older woman though, the younger ones are burdensome grin cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by pansophist(m): 1:20am On Sep 08, 2023
If she has money, then yes, age is just a number.

If she doesn't have money and looking for a sponsor/rescuer (aka real man), then age is NOT just a number.

Na play o grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fahvvy: 1:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

A poor son.

Yeahhhh grin....
Only poor parents can't disown their rich sons undecided... I mean, how dem go take feed if them try am grin...

You seriously should put effort so you can be rich in life cheesy...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by CJStarz: 4:55am On Sep 08, 2023
Then you are a PEPT judge!

Fahvvy:

3 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by KingLennon(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Jeon:
Age isn't a number.
I don't have anything to do with a person below my age neither way to older than l [5 years + isa no for me. ].
I pity pesin wer go even get anything to do with you sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by KingLennon(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Age is just a number in marriage...

A sensible man will always chose a woman who will give him peace of mind whether she's older or younger than him...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Kevineleven(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2023
Yes age is just a number that will be written all over your body at old age.

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Kevineleven(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Nonexisting1:
If a 45yr old vaginarian especially in this Nigerian can have the body in that illustration, not these "B cups size agbalumo breasts I see everywhere, then age might as well be a number.
I support you

3 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Nairalander248: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Jeon:
Age isn't a number.

LGBTQ dey follow talk about Man and Woman talk?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by DyingFetus: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2023
Most young guys that crave older women have they call " mommy fetish "; the urge to be cuddled and loved by an older woman with endowed features
This same is present in younger women but different except they crave older men like Pierce Brosnan .

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Authoreety: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2023
purples25:
seems you like them younger?

2 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Evestar200(f): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Sweetvie: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Age is just a number cheesy
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fiscus105(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
purples25:

....but women see it as disrespectful to their gender, they hardly do it except if they have a lot to gain from it or they have pushed to the wall.

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Obierika(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

A poor son.

Money rules grin
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Younger men only date older women because they're naive and don't know the headaches that come with being with an older woman
Plus she's 45 (no kids for you and no, adoption is not on the table), a larger body count, more baggage from past relationships, jaded attitude and a condescending attitude (why would she submit to a man she's older than by 2x?)

The older men know all of this and stays far far away

21 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by purples25(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Authoreety:
seems you like them younger?

I like a society that lets the woman enjoy what the man is enjoying, thank you very much.

3 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by purples25(f): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Fiscus105:

....but women see it as disrespectful to their gender, they hardly do it except if they have a lot to gain from it or they have pushed to the wall.

Women don't see it as disrespectful, it is men that will make their existence miserable whenever they try it.

2 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fiscus105(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
purples25:

Women don't see it as disrespectful, it is men that will make their existence miserable whenever they try it.

What about hypergamy nature of women!
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fiscus105(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Younger men only date older women because they're naive and don't know the headaches that come with being with an older woman
Plus she's 45 (no kids for you and no, adoption is not on the table), a larger body count, more baggage from past relationships, jaded attitude and a condescending attitude (why would she submit to a man she's older than by 2x?)

The older men know all of this and stays far far away

WHat u said about ladies,can also be applicable too, to a man of 60 that marries 23 years old girl

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.