Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) (5802 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
What would you do if you discovered that your partner had suddenly decided to shave all their hair off? That’s the situation one guy found himself in recently when his girlfriend Amanda sent him pictures of herself minus most of her hair.

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
More

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
More.

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
lmao....na half plot she come go barb again grin
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
gringrin

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
I doubt if any nigerian girl can shave her hair for free
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2017

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
cool

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2017

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
undecided

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
“I had a balding app on my phone and decided to send a picture of myself using it to my boyfriend, assuming he’d probably know it was a joke. Well, turns out he didn’t, so I just went with it.”

grin

http://www.boredpanda.com/girl-played-prank-boyfriend-bald-app-sir-jaredeth/
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by darasimih104(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
lol..she turn apari
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by lalanice(f): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
OMG! the guys reaction got me cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
The dude is about to choke on his own saliva grin grin grin

The thought of seeing her with a bald head is making him wanna believe his ancestors are playing draft game with his brain grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
If I'm the guy, I'm killing jasmine

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol. She'll look like a Cancer patient with the whole hair gone. Whites are crazy though.
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kikikikikikiki
Can't stop laughing..
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by internationalman(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
An average naija boy would probably b happy hearing this same news from his babe if u know what I mean.

8 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
internationalman:
An average naija boy would probably b happy hearing this same news from his babe if u know what I mean.
yeah

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by addictiv(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2017
It's high time Nigerian babe's also get encouraged to shave their heads in support for the cancer people's......

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Flatties: 12:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Lmao I want to feel your saliva...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 06, 2017
grin
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:02am On Sep 06, 2017
That dude must have off and on his phone � several times......
Its still the same

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2017
decatalyst:
The dude is about to choke on his own saliva grin grin grin

The thought of seeing her with a bald head is making him wanna believe his ancestors are play draft game with his brain grin

M ANGRY AT U RIGHT NOW ..N THUNDER WILL FIRE U FOR NOT ATTENDING ENGLISH CLASSES... d thought of u spewing incorrect English made me conclude dat ur ancestors did play ludo with ur brain

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 06, 2017
grin

I tot ur talking about ur gf... tongue
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I tot ur talking about ur gf... tongue

♤ Thank goodness

♤its just a "Thought" cool cool
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Thank goodness

♤its just a "Thought" cool cool

grin

Hahahahah... we both know too many of them, juz on NL alone.. grin

#OPERATIONCODED
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:49am On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahah... we both know too many of them, juz on NL alone.. grin

#OPERATIONCODED

♤ I understand not what you're

♤talking about Ma'am smiley , perhaps you're mistaking me for someone else cool
Re: Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:50am On Sep 06, 2017
This is hilarious LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ilegend Claimed I Scammed Him Which I Didn't. My Complete Story. / GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It / How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.