Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (106693 Views)

Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Brika: 3:49am On Sep 02, 2019
A beautiful South African lady on Twitter has taken to the micro-blogging platform to share what she got from her boyfriend after telling him she love horses.

@LebogangHube was unable to keep her excitement to herself as she took to Twitter to show off her newly bought Porsche Cayenne Turbo 541 horsepower which was purchased for her as a surprise package because of her love for horses which she revealed to her boyfriend.

Leakers.ng gathered that the Porsche Cayenne Turbo 541 horsepower comes with a large touchscreen infotainment system and touch-sensitive center console, standard navigation with real-time traffic updates, onboard Wi-Fi hotspot and Apple CarPlay capability, sport seats with 18-way adjustability to provide a tight hold on backside and feel supportive enough for a cross-country trek.

Also, forward-collision warning and automated emergency braking and more advanced driver-assistance features, such as night vision and adaptive cruise control are also available.

Most importantly, according to Porsche, the car will do zero to 60mph in just 3.7 seconds.

"I said i love horses. He bought me 541 horse power #CayenneTurbo #GirlsWithPorsches #TwinMom", the excited lady tweeted.

https://leakers.ng/viral/1536-lady-told-her-boyfriend-she-love-horses-he-surprised-her-with-this-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Kingpee2(m): 3:52am On Sep 02, 2019
The logo has the horse inscribed on it.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Amazingman(m): 4:07am On Sep 02, 2019
What can render unto the guy,
For he has done so very much for me

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Money is good oo, If its one poverty soacked guy now, He might have come to nairaland to say My girl says she like horse and I don't understand her, And one povertised fellow will quote him saying your girlfriend means horse dick sizes, Dump her she's a prostitute.

761 Likes 79 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by vastolord4(m): 4:22am On Sep 02, 2019
You like horses? I hope you can also afford what he likes? No be one person game

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2019
grin my man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 02, 2019
But If I tell her say I like dogs
She go use doggy kill me.

If I say I like cows
She go use reverse cowgirl finish me

If I say I love wheels
She go use wheelbarrow destroy me

In summary.... Na only sex them get to offer. Nothing else

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Venerable612(m): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2019
Truth be told:

Ladies have the key to Men’s hearts.

You almost will do anything for them, especially when they got you in the right corner. smiley

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by projecttopics2: 6:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Goodone

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by olu77(m): 6:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Well I hope your boyfriend got the horse with clean money.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Harddiskng(m): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2019
Venerable612:
Truth be told:

You almost will do anything for them, especially when they got you in the right corner. smiley

Nowadays it seems too many Ladies lack wisdom and direction or are simply too stupid to even know the way to a man’s heart.

Men are so easy to manipulate. It surprises me to read about divorce cases due to “irreconcilable differences”, what’s that?. If man loves a woman enough to marry her, even if she is the ugliest woman in the world. With wisdom she can make him fall in love anew everyday.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Kingluqman(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2019
This still won’t stop this woman to go for what she meant by horse

grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by MrOreo(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Shibaraba:

If I say I like cows

If I say I love wheels

Such savageness grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Venerable612:
Truth be told:

that's why I'm always very angry with feminists when they start saying rubbish like "men oppress women" WTF?
More men have died protecting women than women have died protecting themselves, I don't mean a woman dying to protect another woman I mean a woman dying to protect her own self she'd rather shout and the nearest man will jump in head first not minding the consequences and these ungrateful fools come here to tell us nonsense

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by forghon: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2019
That’s wat I call a horse that feeds on fuel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2019
This is how many men think that cause their partners to cheat on them.

why do men always direct women's desires to material things?

What if she meant she loves men that will climb her and work tirelessly on her in bed like a horse?

If she starts cheating now, the guy will say 'upon all what he has done for her'

Okay we are watching from high places

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by ITbomb(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
Money is good oo, If its one poverty soacked guy now, He might have come to nairaland to say My girl says she like horse and I don't understand her, And one povertised fellow will quote him saying your girlfriend means horse dick sizes, Dump her she's a prostitute.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by dazzlingd(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2019
Source of wealth....uselsss internet fraudsters....FBI list waiting

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shibaraba:

If I say I like cows

If I say I love wheels

Meaning: Never date any lady if you are broke, you will have heart attack!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Umarzy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by mytime24(f): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
U like horses undecided

Ok for me, i like Bulls #Lamborghini tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by boss1310(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
she will still demand for the horse after this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:

You really know them well cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by missjo(f): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by carter009(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lol, So you have even concluded already ...
Fountainofyouth:

You really know them well cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
carter009:
Lol, So you have even concluded already ...

What other excuse will there be then if not that?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.