Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Business Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Business Startup (1603 Views)

I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) / Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. / Why Does Startup Need UI/UX Design To Retain The Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Startup by dickhead01(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hello Guys

I want to start an online business that would become a company, I have many different ideas for websites and mobile apps but I don't know how to program or create a website or a mobile app.
I am looking for a programmer who also be my business partner.

Please if you're interested let me know.
cool
Re: Business Startup by BiafranBushBoy: 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
dickhead01:
Hello Guys

I want to start an online business that would become a company, I have a many different ideas for websites and mobile apps but I don't know how to program.

Please if interested let me know.
cool

Wrong start!

Go learn some basics... it will help you.
Re: Business Startup by dickhead01(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Wrong start!

Go learn some basics... it will help you.

Please I don't understand what you mean by basics
Re: Business Startup by BiafranBushBoy: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2017
dickhead01:

Please I don't understand what you mean by basics

I thought you said you have no knowledge of programming!

Reason I asked you to learn the basics of any programming language at all. It will help you.

I suggest core java.
Re: Business Startup by dickhead01(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I thought you said you have no knowledge of programming!

Reason I asked you to learn the basics of any programming language at all. It will help you.

I suggest core java.

Yea I have a little knowledge of programming but I have tried learning HTML on my own and I was not really getting it correctly
Re: Business Startup by anitashah(f): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Before starting a business, you have to do some freelance work. Actually, there are two benefits of that First, you get clients for surviving a starting level of business & Second, you can get a better experience in programming language.
Re: Business Startup by foxychev(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm interested. You may need some more knowledge.
Re: Business Startup by abworld6deep(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
So one cant really starts online business without having basics ideals in programming? That gonna be a serious issue.
Re: Business Startup by olamil34(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
dickhead01:
Hello Guys

I want to start an online business that would become a company, I have many different ideas for websites and mobile apps but I don't know how to program or create a website or a mobile app.

cool
i am interested but i want 60% of the stake in d company
Re: Business Startup by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
anitashah:
Before starting a business, you have to do some freelance work. Actually, there are two benefits of that First, you get clients for surviving a starting level of business & Second, you can get a better experience in programming language.

She's 100% right working with clients takes a lot of work , there needs to be processes and most times legal aspect to it, working in a corporate organization has taught most things are beyond the code but how you handle business
Re: Business Startup by olatola00(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
anitashah:

I'm interested in a freelance programming work, do you have any? I have a good knowledge of HTML, CSS and a little bit of Java script.
Re: Business Startup by polimaf(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2017
dickhead01:
Hello Guys

cool
Be willing to outsource or get a technical co founder.... 40% for a cofounder won't be bad.
Re: Business Startup by dickhead01(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
olamil34:
i am interested but i want 60% of the stake in d company

OK, I agree
Re: Business Startup by olamil34(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
dickhead01:

OK, I agree
k, share a snippet of the idea with me

(1) (Reply)

PHP Or Python For Server-side Scripting / Quit School To Focus On Programming, Hopefully It Will End In Joy / Are you Learning C++? Let's learn together then!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.