Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,559 members, 7,840,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark (30493 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / Anyone Operating From Pdp Hq Is Talking Nonsense — Femi Adesina / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by dudebuck: 3:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes o, I was bursting his wide ass in Kuje those days.
Tell that confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu that he'll kill himself soon or Nigeria deals with him
go and deal with boko haram first.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Eastfield1: 3:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Na FG Ghana must go dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by deflover(m): 3:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I was here when beaf held. sway with my old..... yeske!... moniker.
Nnamdi kanu is a confused lunatic chief swine.
He is going to jail but listen to radio Biafra South Africa now on 102.1fm around Onitsha area.
Useless miscreants are talking trash there.
Obvious that they are scared

Are u OK...I believe u go even primary school....can you define referendum and can you define war
Why is it so hard for you worms to know the game is up and we want out.

Edwin Clark is a useless old fool
He is Niger delta like me but doesn't represent my people as j am urohobo
I wonder why ijaw peeps ve not silenced this his ogogoro moutn

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:00am On Sep 06, 2017
dudebuck:
I dare you to go a jail him na, onye nzuzu, ya diri gi otu isi chere Nnamdi.
Ya diri kwa gi otu mu si echere Nnamdi kanu. Nnu n'abo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:02am On Sep 06, 2017
deflover:

Are u OK...I believe u go even primary school....can you define referendum and can you define war
Why is it so hard for you worms to know the game is up and we want out.

Edwin Clark is a useless old fool
He is Niger delta like me but doesn't represent my people as j am urohobo
I wonder why ijaw peeps ve not silenced this his ogogoro moutn
We Niger delta.
I'll call chino for you now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:04am On Sep 06, 2017
dudebuck:
Shekau and Nnamdi kanu are friends so they can do better.
Shekau spoke good of him the other day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by sekxyqueen(f): 4:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
your Google search Igbo failed you this time..@boki

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:06am On Sep 06, 2017
dudebuck:
nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:07am On Sep 06, 2017
sekxyqueen:

Then what you wrote in the first place was fake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Ikenna0b: 4:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Only in Africa does the call of succession means war. I see clearly the mind of "African leaders". I say Africans rather than niggerian cause if what south cameroons are going through.

I pray honestly pray the braincells in other African nations is better than Niggerians. Please other Africans, you're the only hope to prove Africans aren't as backwards thinking as the west think. You're the only hope of Africa. You're the real giant of Africa, not this backwards crap called niggeria.

As for Niggeria...this is exactly the reason why that your sh1thole is backwards and shows zero signs of improvement. You have illiterate running your affairs. Goodluck in ever having any form of development. With what your leaders show, I do not see that happening in a billion years.

Someone please teach thi s ediot called Clark the difference between referendum/succession and war. Also treat whatever ailments that's obviously eating up his brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Your anthem is being rendered on radio Biafra as we speak.
Heart touching though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Ikenna0b: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:

Is this supposed to be igbo or Chinese grin grin

Google translation don fail you

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:
Only in Africa does the call of succession means war. I see clearly the mind of "African leaders". I say Africans rather than niggerian cause if what south cameroons are going through.

I pray honestly pray the braincells in other African nations is better than Niggerians. Please other Africans, excluding cameroon and niggeria, you're the only hope to prove Africans aren't as backwards thinking as the west think. You're the only hope of Africa. You're the real giant of Africa, not this backwards crap called niggeria.

As for Niggeria...this is exactly the reason why that your sh1thole is backwards and shows zero signs of improvement. You have illiterate running your affairs. Goodluck in ever having any form of development. With what your leaders show, I do not see that happening in a billion years.

Someone please teach thi s ediot called Clark the difference between referendum/succession and war. Also treat whatever ailments that's obviously eating up his brain cells.
We don't have the secession clause in the constitution, insert it first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by sekxyqueen(f): 4:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Then what you wrote in the first place was fake
hahaha..try harder next time Igbo wanna be.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by ehinmowo: 4:14am On Sep 06, 2017
9jabull:

Edwin clark said his mind as an individual, it doesn't represent the mind of the masses especially in Biafra land.

Referendum will prove us wrong or right.
#On Biafra no going back
#Free all Biafra agitators
#Free Biafra
#All hail Biafra

By dt article three dt u jst displayed nw, how does national sovereignity come in? How does dt thing support seccession?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Ikenna0b: 4:14am On Sep 06, 2017
sekxyqueen:

Right. He needs to go back for more igbo lesson.
He's just failing miserably in his "we igbo" claiming.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Is this supposed to be igbo or Chinese grin grin

Google translation don fail you
Hindi, say whatever you want to say in Igbo and I reply you back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Unu kpariba onwe unu ebe a, I'm not deterred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by evy4ch(m): 4:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
After all your noise, wetin happen. Go listen to radio Biafra right now biko or go lick kanu's shoe
unity beger spoted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:19am On Sep 06, 2017
evy4ch:
unity beger spoted
What are you still waiting and doing in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:20am On Sep 06, 2017
sekxyqueen:

he keeps disgracing himself and his kinsmen.
I thought I was aboki and afonja combined before, go disgrace your lineage

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Ikenna0b: 4:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
We don't have the secession clause in the constitution, insert it first

Your country, without being forced, accepted and signed to be part of UN. Maybe you should read UN opinion and statement regarding succession. Which by the way your own government signed and agreed to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Suo na Igbo kita

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Ikenna0b: 4:23am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Unu kpariba onwe unu ebe a, I'm not deterred

At least google got this one right.
Go and find an igbo to correct your earlier one aboki. You made absolutely no sense in it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Your country, without being forced, accepted and signed to be part of UN. Maybe you should read UN opinion and statement regarding succession. Which by the way your own government signed and agreed to.
The US, China, Russia etc all signed it too, go force them to implement it or insert into their constitution

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 4:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

At least google got this one right.
Go and find an igbo to correct your earlier one aboki. You made absolutely no sense in it.
This is not even central Igbo but Anambra Igbo, you can't even reply me in google central Igbo. shame.
Go listen to radio Biafra right now

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende / Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.