Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark (30461 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / Anyone Operating From Pdp Hq Is Talking Nonsense — Femi Adesina / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by udifia4life: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Bleep edwin clark
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by notttty(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2017
evy4ch:
kanu is simply calling for REFERADOM, Ido not know where calling for referandom has changend to calling for war.it is only in africa that it is a taboo for peaceful calling for self determination
Better spelling fall on you this sallah period.. Amen
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by joshiyemzy(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Wow Cant this people be peaceful
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by KeriBaby(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2017
The federal govt isn't ready to deal with Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed miscreants that's why they're still making noise everywhere!

Quote me and Choke on Bobrisky's something
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by lonecatt(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I give up, I don try today
you don try to expose yourself and how much you understand things.go rest bro and pray for sense.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by malware: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Vutseck:
Edwin clerk in as much as I respect individual view, what is the way forward

Hausa/Fulani dominated national Assembly say no to restructuring in order to keep every region backward as it is in the North

which kind country be this

Mention the Hausa/Fulani states that dominated the NASS... ..

To an average Southern illiterate, all Northerners are Hausa/Fulani
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by nwaagulu(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Dis old cargo will not respect himself and leave our leader alone
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Mad man , this not your generation

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by funimages: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Bravo123:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/242498-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-talking-nonsense-edwin-clark.html/amp

HATE SPEECH SERIES: SEUN DID NOT JUST DIE. SOMEONE'S HATE SPEECH KILLED HIM!

"Pray for me Uncle. They are coming for us at the police station and the policemen are running away. They are about setting the station on fire. Please pray for me."

These were the last words of Adewunmi Seun Paul, a graduate of political science and native of Imojo-Ekiti, Ekiti State. He was one the youth corps members killed in Bauchi on April 19, 2011. He was actually calling the then Venerable (Now Bishop) Samuel Ojo who was then Provost of African Church Cathedral, College Road, Ifako, Ogba, Lagos. That is where I worship.

Seun did not just die. He was killed. Gruesomely killed. Ironically, no one was put on trial for his death and those of others. They were: Teidi Tosin (Kogi), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa), Okpokiri Obinna (Abia), Gbenjo Ayotunde (Osun), Ukeoma Chibuzor (Imo), Nwazema Chukwuonyerem (Imo), Adeniji Jehleel (Osun) and Akonyi Sule (Kogi).

Some of those who killed these lights of their families probably walk free on the streets of Bauchi today shouting "Sai Baba"; the same thing eye witnesses said they were shouting as they macheted Seun and his colleagues to a most painful death!

If today hate speech (or anything close to it) has become an offence, Seun and his colleagues were killed because someone lost an election he was never destined to win in the first place and resorted to hate speech!

Candidate Mohammadu Buhari of the now defunct CPC had worked his supporters to believe that he could only lose the election if it was rigged, they went on rampage and targeted NYSC members. It was in same Bauchi that he told his frenzied supporters:

"Let us get the Kafri out of Ask Rock."

Till tomorrow, Buhari never condemned the violence. In fact, he more or less goaded them on. Baboons were really soaked in blood as he said in his "love" (not hate) speech. Yet, hear same Buhari in 2017:

"Opposition does not mean hostility, enmity or antagonism. Democracy needs opposition, one which is vibrant but responsible."

As we continue this debate on hate speech, we need to know where we are coming from. Let those people, especially Yorubas, who could die for Buhari go and visit Seun's still agonising mother and pray:

"MAY YOUR FATE BEFALL US MA"

Then I will know they really love their man!
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by slurity1: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
These old people are the problem of this country

Quote me anywhere
where there is no elders failure is eminent
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by dirtyhokage(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Some people b here shouting referendum ain't war...bla bla bla shiit,UN charter bla bla bla,leh me ask,what is going to happen if the federal govt refuse to grant the referendum? Will UN come to Nigeria and force a sovereign state to issue Referendum? They have been fighting war in Syria since 2011 for referendum and Syria too signed the f**king charter so why are they still fighting? You guys just choose selective deafness and blindness to things just because of a jobless looser that is sucking your brains
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Assensio(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2017
abeg wu b biafra sef...wu b kanu?...i no know am o
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Kirigidi(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2017
dudebuck:
Referendum is NOT war you dirty corrupt old useless man, it is a legitimate right as enshrined in the UN charter of 2007, The zoo government shouldn't have signed it if it were against their constitution. We know you say this not because you love your fellow ijaw but because of your pocket. A 90 year old shameless man still grubbing money like a 10 year old kid, tufiakwa. Rubbish. You guys should understand my anger, I know very well from NK's comments that if real actions to reform Nigeria begins, he and IPOB will want to be part of that change, to proffere solutions and new ideas to reform or restructure the country, but as for now, you cannot expect them to drop the agitation for Biafra when there is absolutely NOTHING going on. But these old hags like Edwin Clark is too short sighted to understand, all he knows is money, money and more money, shamelessly gallivating here and there for free money and small girls.
Don't get me wrong, I respect my elders, but if an idol misbehaves, the people will show to it the wood from which it was carved. Also, if an elder misbehaves, people will talk to him with baskets covering their heads.
Call for referendum without war [with reference to secession] can work in the Western World, but not so easily in Africa. There is no where in Africa where there have been successful secession without bitter wars. That is why I laugh when I see IPOB with this their present approach thinking that one day Nigeria will grant them Biafra. In that case IPOB may have to wait for hundreds of years because Nigeria is not ready to grant them Biafra. IPOB is likely wasting their time and efforts with their present approach. Nigeria is not Europe and there is no referendum in our constitution. The only likely way they can achieve Biafra is through use of force, or if they can successfully defeat Nigeria in armed conflicts.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Tecno66: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Quote me anywhere
Take am easy o. You too go old one day o.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by laliga01: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Pls who is Edwin Clark? Is it a living thing?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Death should leave Nollywood alone and take these ancestors.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by adexway(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
evy4ch:
kanu is simply calling for REFERADOM, Ido not know where calling for referandom has changend to calling for war.it is only in africa that it is a taboo for peaceful calling for self determination

The concept of referendum is alien to the Nigerian constitution and the earlier we recognize that the better. We should rather intensify pressure on the National Assembly to sponsor and pass a bill recognizing referendum. While I don't support political restructuring, I think we seriously need Fiscal restructuring and true federalism.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Manofvalor1: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2017
look at this old ugly lizard. am not biafra and do totally but i cant stand the foul smelling hypocrisy of a man who didnot call the agitation of nigerdelta militants as nonsense.why does he now see the biafra struggle as nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by adexway(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2017
slurity1:
where there is no elders failure is eminent

Na elders wey get sense o. Clark? Far from it.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2017
AFONJACOW:
Mr Edwin will you close your mouth or do you want me to help you close it
Truly, this is another brainless one from you. It's high time you improve.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by danielnmerengwa(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2017
The issue isn't restructuring nigeria.. The issue is doing what right.. And nobody is calling for a second civil war.. This whole thing can be resolved amicable, but the other party don't even want to listen and let go.. GOD SAVE US ALL
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2017
lonecatt:

you don try to expose yourself and how much you understand things.go rest bro and pray for sense.
E pain am
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Adebowale89(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2017
on a normal circumstances KANU shouldn't be these people problem including FG

the attention given to him, gave him much confidence

when a child choose to be radical, u don't go radical with him or else u will make him a terror

KANU is just an opportunist that choose to use his people emotions to score popularity point.

if u doubt me, ask him what he has in stock for Biafra and Biafran in moving down to east, he won't be able to say it.

ask him what he had in stock to prove that Biafra would better than Nigeria, he won't be able to say

what plan does he has for the international businessmen when they finally move to their Biafra in line with their business static

there are question u ask a leader before u tends to follow him

ojukwu had a blueprint, I read his plans for biafran even though he ran off like air on the sea

nobody should hold anybody, if east want to leave Nigeria let them go but for NK, he has nothing in stock than his lobbying to add states to his pipe dream
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by lonecatt(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
E pain am
pain wetin? you no dey make sense you dey talk e pain am
i no be igbo but igala man,all over the world it is a fact that people have right to self determination ,it is guaranteed .all the noise you are making is fruitless ,even if you dont want them to go and you miss them too much you have to beg them to stay and not this childish arguments you are making.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by AnanseK(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Vutseck:
Edwin clerk in as much as I respect individual view, what is the way forward
Hausa/Fulani dominated national Assembly say no to restructuring in order to keep every region backward as it is in the Nort
which kind country be this

We all want restructuring but remember that the total area of the 5 SE states is 3.1% of the Nigeria landmass and the total population of those 5 states ( 2006 census) is 16.339 million people which is 11.68 % of Nigerian population ( Nigeria population 140.432 census 2006).
So the Igbos are really a minority tribe with too much gra gra. When restructuring comes we must make sure their states are merged. They cannot qualify for more than 2 or 3 states.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Samarkand7: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2017
A slave at 80 is a slave 4eva
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by bashirmakama: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2017
he knows better than kanu and the rest
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by luluman: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Quote me anywhere
Is that because they don't support Biafra?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by bikefab(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Methinks Pa Clark is suffering from senility. He lost all sense of dignity when he turned on Jonathan, the hand that fed him for a long time.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by AFONJACOW(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Truly, this is another brainless one from you. It's high time you improve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! / Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.