Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark (30469 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / Anyone Operating From Pdp Hq Is Talking Nonsense — Femi Adesina / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 5:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Where dem kids who don't know the way to their father's house and screaming Biafra at? Never do wells who know next to nothing except "my parents say I be Ibo "

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by sekxyqueen(f): 5:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Where is owerri located if not imo. Let me guess? South Africa no?
Oh btw one is ofu in onitsha not otu like the rest of am.

Here you go for more igbo lesson to you. This will help you in your we Anambra claiming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ahymgSXnvQ

I'm currently looking for more Anambra dialect video too to help you out in your "We SE" claiming. Once I find it, I'll send it your way. You need more wannabe Anambra igbo training. Thank me later
leave the @boki boy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 5:46am On Sep 06, 2017
sekxyqueen:

it's only an @boki would think like you do and definitely you ain't disappointing, ,Onicha is not in Anambra,,shitigbo??
Ndi Onicha are coming for you even afteCAr all my educating you, you are still disgracing yourself.
Ikennaob don run sef after knowing he was lieing and you wan help am talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 5:47am On Sep 06, 2017
sekxyqueen:

awon sudanese
I can see, one of those forming Biafra but sitting in the SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by sekxyqueen(f): 5:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Ndi Onicha are coming for you even after all my educating you, you are still disgracing yourself
sharap..Onicha is in another state while Onitsha is in Anambra...you want me to tell you everything about Igbo? kolewerk

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2017
sekxyqueen:

sharap..Onicha is in another state while Onitsha is in Anambra...you want me to tell you everything about Igbo? kolewerk
I give up, I don try today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2017
dudebuck:
my enemy's enemy is my friend.
sure
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:
Before I start disgracing the aboki claiming to be Anambra living in Onitsha aka Yyeske.

I just had a conversation about onitsha. From the words of drumroll please onitsha pikin.

I'm attaching this first to know for verification of her identity. She said way before this argument that she's from onitsha
What is one 1 in Onitsha dialect? Haven't you finished asking, I thought you lived in Onitsha before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Ikechu5: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2017
This is how I know Yyeske is nothing but an alternative account for this tribalistic filled mod.

The second I came to share an onitsha pikin opinion on what I said I would, oya na that second I got banned. Mind you I was talking to her for an hour and during that hour my account was not deemed necessary to ban for "insulting a member". grin grin grin grin

I also just noticed where I posted the girl stating that she's from onitsha way before this argument got hidden? grin grin grin grin grin. Oya can someone tell us which of the mods is hiding behind that Yyeske account?

Nigga get ready with that banning button. Took an afternoon nap today and I ain't feeling sleepy so nigga I got time for you cuz

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Ikechu5: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2017
I asked her about biafra too and opinion of Onitsha and Anambra present on Biafra.

From the horses mouth again

Aboki living in Onitsha. We igbo know ourselves.

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2017
The likes of him, obasanjo and all those above 70, I don't take there statements any longer
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Yyeske(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikechu5:
This is how I know Yyeske is nothing but an alternative account for this tribalistic filled mod.

The second I came to share an onitsha pikin opinion on what I said I would, oya na that second I got banned. Mind you I was talking to her for an hour and during that hour my account was not deemed necessary to ban for "insulting a member". grin grin grin grin

I also just noticed where I posted the girl stating that she's from onitsha way before this argument got hidden? grin grin grin grin grin. Oya can someone tell us which of the mods is hiding behind that Yyeske account?

Nigga get ready with that banning button. Took an afternoon nap today and I ain't feeling sleepy so nigga I got time for you cuz
Lord of mercy.
So you opened another account after being banned? Mods rule 19

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Ikechu5: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Just noticed where he got schooled by an AnambraIan on central dialect and which areas are considered as central dialect have just been hidden despite the member did not insult him.

Chai. We need to start doing a research and figure out which if the mods are hiding behind that Yyeske account.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Lightening: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Tune in to radio Biafra right now and listen to miscreants talking trash

Oh, you even listen to radio Biafra? At least we are making progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by okerekeikpo: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Old man wey them bribe why em no go talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by oluwaahmed: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2017
Anytime mods Wana drive traffic on di site dey bring u Biafra or NK stories.
U guys shd stop commentin on dis tins, no be Evrybody dem dey ansswer

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by Hodkay(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] ourmumudondo
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by AFONJACOW(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2017
Mr Edwin will you close your mouth or do you want me to help you close it
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by successincentiv(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2017
I know he is not speaking for the whole ijaw group.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark by AkoEja: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Kanu is too unintelligent to achieve anything. He talks from his ass.
Is that the best the East can come up with?
Kanu is disaster waiting to happen
How I wish this clamour by the Igbos is led by someone with some grey matter! Chei!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos / Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer / Jonathan & Diezani Alison-madueke Dressed As Oil Field Engineers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.