Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? (1304 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2017
This has happened to me before and I don't know why it keeps happening. I asked a girl out last month and she said she's not interested. (no hard feelings- I progressed). The problem is, ever since she rejected me, she has been looking for ways to disgrace me. One time she laughed at me in a meeting. Another one happened when I walked passed her n her friends and she told them I always annoys her (I did not o. In fact, we never stoke again after our first interaction). I'm just confused!
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by HARDDON: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

There is more to this u ain't telling
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2017
nijaomegacode:
This has happened to me before and I don't know why it keeps happening. I asked a girl out last month and she said she's not interested. (no hard feelings- I progressed). The problem is, ever since she rejected me, she has been looking for ways to disgrace me. One time she laughed at me in a meeting. Another one happened when I walked passed her n her friends and she told them I always annoys her (I did not o. In fact, we never stoke again after our first interaction). I'm just confused!

big guy... work on your character... up your ego. up you look.... make her swallow her jabs

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2017
...really nothing from my side. I don't know if she has more on her mind but as for me, nothing happened between us since the first time. She com make people way no know me hate me sef.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Olibboy: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Covering my ear like a kid
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:

big guy... work on your character... up your ego. up you look.... make her swallow her jabs
Alright man. Thanks
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Olibboy:
Covering my ear like a kid
No just cover your ear o. I need your opinion on this. That's why I'm here.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Sorry, we all have been there at some point. I can't say we've all gone beyond this till now..I'm sorry...
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by JoeMaddog: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
You know what you gon do man?
First, if you've not been dressing well, try to do that.
Then up your game... Move with girls that her way above her.
Next time you pass her and she laughs with her friends, challenge her and give her a strong warning. Show her who the boss is.

You can try to fuvk one of her friends. That will give you leverage over her

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks guys
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Fernandowski(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
That's what you get when u ask a psycho out.... U no try at all
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Things that happen when you go for girls with low class and low IQ
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
a lady tried it with me... it became a challenge... all l needed to do was find her weakness and exploited it... she came knocking @ my door and l let her in... scene fades. u know the rest... hehe
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hahaha.. Dah gal z mad..

Z dah one disgracing...come lemmeh give u idea..
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Ladyjumong(f): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
You v'e got to man up, act like u dont give a damn, like she dont exist, it's because u seems to care about what she says thats why she keeps doing that, just over look her and let other useful things occupy ur mind. she's gonna sure get tired. she's just been childish.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by 912(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
You v'e got to man up, act like u dont give a damn, like she dont exist, it's because u seems to care about what she says thats why she keeps doing that, just over look her and let other useful things occupy ur mind. she's gonna sure get tired. she's just been childish.
Excellent advice! Couldn't have said it any better
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Waffarianman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Guy no big deal there just man up, forget disgracing her free her

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Funkybabee(f): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Your dressing is a problem

If you dress neat, look kit and clean whenever she want to make jests of you some of her friends we not agree with her, some may even fall for you
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by ejosh4(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Op is it d same girl uve benn talking of in previous threads?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by donMIG(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
nijaomegacode:

I think she likes u...d more ladies appear to hate u d more d really want u...she probably doin dis cos shes jealous she cant have u so nobody else should
Prior to readin ur lines...
I wanted to tell u dis...DISGRACE URSELF B4 SHE DOES...dont give a flying rats a.s.s wat she does
If u wia a bad guy...i for encourage u 2 get one of her friends...ugly or fine...treat her well...make sure u make her jealous...nost importantly! Bang d hell outta her friend...that eld make an intetesting gossip...i just luv women...dey just crazy
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Lalas247(f): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is too funny sha grin
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks guys. I really appreciate!
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
ejosh4:
Op is it d same girl uve benn talking of in previous threads?
No oooo
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
julietkcee:
Hahaha.. Dah gal z mad..

Z dah one disgracing...come lemmeh give u idea..
Here I am. I'm in need of it.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? by FoolishBoy419: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Try dating one of her friends. Very effective

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On What To Do. / none / Photo : Man Caught His Gf Cheating, So He Made A T-shirt, & Wore It To Her Job!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.