Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (36805 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by ihatesycophant(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
In that case, it is not peculiar to Biafra. Just like in Nigeria and other parts of the world, a lot of people from varying interest groups would want to be president or governor at a time but just one person will clinch it at the end of the day. Others will then wait till the next election period. This has been the case in several Igbo and other Eastern states. So why make it sound like it doesn't happen elsewhere and using it to campaign against Biafra actualization. He has no point then. He only makes sense to those opposed to Biafra. But you can't do anything about it. Biafra is coming. We are ready to make mistakes and learn from it. Thanks.

I just point it out for you that what he said is true. I'm not saying it's a yardstick not to agitate for BIAFRA Nation. if it's obtain in a larger society and is as fierce as this, then it could be more in a fragmented unit. Border dispute between two states or towns gives us a bail out.
Well, that should not be a problem, when they get to the bridge they should be able to cross it. I think South Sudan is crossing its own today.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Elbowroom: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ojiofor:

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

An IPod lead by Nnamdi cownu is leading to cesspool of death
A biafra agitation based on lies, propaganda, abusive insults, bigotry is like build a house on toilet roll

Una de Sidon on the leg of gun powder
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by UnchangeableGod: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
ihatesycophant:

I just point it out for you that what he said is true. I'm not saying it's a yardstick not to agitate for BIAFRA Nation. if it's obtain in a larger society and is as fierce as this, then it could be more in a fragmented unit. Border dispute between two states or towns gives us a bail out.
Well, that should not be a problem, when they get to the bridge they should be able to cross it. I think South Sudan is crossing its own today.
Thanks. It is much better than pretending to be one with strange bed fellows in the same Lugard contrived country.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by orisa37: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
That's what makes an Igboman unique!!!
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Ojiofor: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Elbowroom:

An IPod lead by Nnamdi cownu is leading to cesspool of death
A biafra agitation based on lies, propaganda, abusive insults, bigotry is like build a house on toilet roll

Una de Sidon on the leg of gun powder

Nnamdi Kanu is wiser than you can imagine,anyway those are you wish and wishful thinking is far from reality.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Elbowroom: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ojiofor:

Nnamdi Kanu is wiser than you can imagine,anyway those are you wish and wishful thinking is far from reality.

Well a dullard with an IQ of 0.5 among zombies with IQ's of 0.000 is wise among their congregation

Show me one wise attempt or attitude or utterances of your god kanu and I'll show you why people believe his followers are raised from the gutter pathway to hell fire
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Ojiofor: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Elbowroom:

Well a dullard with an IQ of 0.5 among zombies with IQ's of 0.000 is wise among their congregation

Show me one wise attempt or attitude or utterances of your god kanu and I'll show you why people believe his followers are raised from the gutter pathway to hell fire

What is an IQ of an average Nigerian like you that elected an intellectually and physically unfit Bubu and continue to support illiterate president Bubu whose IQ is zero?
Anyway no need wasting my time with you as it takes you 24hrs to reply, I know you struggle to buy data and struggle even harder to charge your old phone due to lack of electricity and too broke to buy a gen.I am not expecting reply from you before this time tomorrow.You better pack up!
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Elbowroom: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ojiofor:

What is an IQ of an average Nigerian like you that elected an intellectually and physically unfit Bubu and continue to support illiterate president Bubu whose IQ is zero?
Anyway no need wasting my time with you as it takes you 24hrs to reply, I know you struggle to buy data and struggle even harder to charge your old phone due to lack of electricity and too broke to buy a gen.I am not expecting reply from you before this time tomorrow.You better pack up!

Okay I see
So I'm supposed to sit down with my phone and reply you all day?
You think I'm that Jobless?

Lol

All this kids though

You don pass jamb?
I heard dem Don reduce the cut off?

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Ojiofor: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Elbowroom:

Okay I see
So I'm supposed to sit down with my phone and reply you all day?
You think I'm that Jobless?

Lol

All this kids though

You don pass jamb?
I heard dem Don reduce the cut off?

Iti!
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Elbowroom: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ojiofor:

Iti!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.