Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (36822 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by mrslim6ix(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
biafranation:

Someone should let me know when this thread makes it to front page...that's what these afonjas are up to, sending useless anti-Biafraa threads to front page as if it would change public opinion. SMH

Broad no vex o... if den give una biafraa wet in u go achieve the big men go continue to dei chop d moni d poor masses go dei shout with deer duck mouth we want biafraa
d Oga at d top only want more source to loot mini from
if na me b buhari I go just allow una for one year make una eyes clear. ....
Proudly Warri
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Elbowroom: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ojiofor:

How does no election in Biafraland benefit PDP?

How does attacking APC, buhari, Yoruba, hausa and Fulani gives you biafra?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Ojiofor: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Elbowroom:

How does attacking APC, buhari, Yoruba, hausa and Fulani gives you biafra?

APC is the ruling party headed by a man of Hausa/Fulani origin who is stuanchly anti IPOB/BIAFRA so that makes both the party and the president legitimate targets.
You can now go back and answer my first question.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by manikspears: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
biafranation:

Someone should let me know when this thread makes it to front page...that's what these afonjas are up to, sending useless anti-Biafraa threads to front page as if it would change public opinion. SMH

Children of the poor grin
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Elbowroom: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ojiofor:

APC is the ruling party headed by a man of Hausa/Fulani origin who is stuanchly anti IPOB/BIAFRA so that makes both the party and the president legitimate targets.
You can now go back and answer my first question.

And you don get biafra by doing that since 2015?
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Ojiofor: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Elbowroom:

And you don get biafra by doing that since 2015?

Did zik and co get independence from UK in one week?
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Rozaytee: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Soooo truuuuu!!!
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Rozaytee: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
fk001:
This man is always on point

Biafra is a scam, some igbo's naturally hate themselves, they are greedy and selfish unlike their two major counterparts.

A northerner can give up his life for his brother to succeed.
u said it all dear...i am an igbo lady..and i understand how d average igbo man treat each other

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by psp2pc(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Aonkuuse:
truth is really bitter, Mbaka they will not hear you. there are two people you must not advice. a girl in love and kanu's slaves

heavy words

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Carter4luv(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Correct man. Tell dem

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by fk001(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rozaytee:
u said it all dear...i am an igbo lady..and i understand how d average igbo man treat each other

Thanks for concurring with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by murphyibiam15(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
DrVictor:
I agree with him fully. This is the major reason why I am not in support of Biafra, because we Delta Ibos will be marginalized. Currently, our brothers from the "East" see us Delta Ibos as not "real ibos".
are you a doctor too?
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by murphyibiam15(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rozaytee:
OMO I stay in Enugu oo and have been here for 8years...there is absolutely no love between igbo groups.. segregation full everywhere... this biafra thing is fake bc I am resident in the east.. I am full blooded igbo too.. Nigeria is a better place and good a thing every one has his or her own state
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by UnchangeableGod: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
CHESTER48:
the guy up me sef. Too fast..Mbaka what ever you call yourself, shut up your mouth, we are tired of hearing your nonsense.. IN ENUGU, NSUKA MAN IS THE GOVERNOR. THE FORMER WAS ỤDỊ MAN. THE PREVIOUS WAS NKANU MAN. AND THE NEXT NOW IS NKANU AGAIN. CAUSE IT'S THEIR TURN. WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SAYING. IGBO ARE THE MOST Understanding, LOVING AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE THAT ALLOW PEACE TO REIGN. IF NOBODY WILL ALLOW IT, THEN IT SHOULD CAUSED ISSUE ALREADY WHEN GOVERNOR COME FROM DIFFERENT PLACES.

MBAKA ALWAYS SAYING TRASH SINCE THE DAY HE SAID BUHARI WILL BRING CHANGE. LATER HE SAID BUHARI IS KILLING US. ALL THE FAKE SHITTY PEOPLE DECEIVING THEIR MEMBERS

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by UnchangeableGod: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
attackgat:
What Mbaka said is no different than what you will see in a country like Germany where Bavarian man will treat a Cologn man different or in England where an Essex man in the South will look down on a Yorkshire man in the North or in Ireland where many Southern Irish dont want to even see anythig Northern Irish.

No ethnic tribe is ever 100% loving towards each other, simply not possible.

Frankly, I would rather be in a Biafra where I am marginalised by a fellow Igbo man than be in a Nigeria where I am marginalised by another ethnic group
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by UnchangeableGod: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
expensiveguyman:
I hv a lot of respect for u sir, but I think it's high time u focus on ur missionary call, which is to preach nd win souls for Christ.

I expected u to go hiding by now, after ur failed prophecy of Buhari being d Messiah

Sir, ur prediction on hw d future of Biafra state will be, is never going to stop d agitation.

So spare us all this craps please.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by UnchangeableGod: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't support this argument. How were Igbos treating themselves for the over 900 years before the British joined them to Nigeria? Did the creation of Nigeria eliminate any problem the nations that formed the country had within before the British colonised us?

If you want to preach one Nigeria you should do so and not bring up imaginary reasons to foster unity. If Nigeria benefited everyone less calls will exist for secession. Just restructure this country, eliminate the problem of religion, and eliminate heterogeneity and all these calls will cease.

For me, I believe in Peace and Justice. I have no problem with anyone, no matter how silly they appear, wanting to secede. We can copy the Rwanda model to make Nigeria work. If they are not willing to act like Rwanda then they leave no choice for calls for secession. We have to sacrifice a lot for Nigeria to work and our leaders think this sacrifice only exist in words.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by UnchangeableGod: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
magoo10:
Story story story!

how have the Igbo's been living for decades now before the evil contraption by lugard ? yet remain prosperous.

Mbaka is living in an imaginary world controlled by his allegiance to the evil machinations of the govt in power.

Intolerance is found in every part of Nigeria that is why from south to north you hear people talking of leadership positions by zoning.

Nigeria presently is a failed project concocted by the white man.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by UnchangeableGod: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
rozayx5:
mods dont waste your time promoting anti biafran threads

it wont stop the agitation

i am from the SS , i am tired of Nigeria
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by UnchangeableGod: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
veraponpo:
This man is great.

He always threads the path that many fear.

I remember when he said Jonathan would lose 2015 election, despite being a friend to Jonathan and his wife, despite being a leader to a congregation where 90% was for Jonathan, without getting any financial support from Buhari, he said the mind of God.

He was punished for it, castigated, rubbished, humiliated, yet he continues to say the truth.

He is bold and strong.

I believe he is a true man of God.

He says everything without fear or favour. This his illustration reminds me of Sudan. When South Sudan thought secession would be the answer, alas, South Sudan is still fighting while North Sudan(Sudan) is in peace now.

Igbo, think twice. Ask for support, presidency, more inclusion, be friendly, attract investments, don't hoard your resources ( everything you own is 95% igbos', no nation develops like that).

That is the way forward, Biafra is not the answer.
He is wrong in saying Igbos are not being marginalized in Nigeria. He is also wrong is saying Igbos from some States will not allow Igbos from other States to become president. State creation is an artificial thing from the Nigerian military governments. Late Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was from Nnewi, yet he was accepted by people from across Igbo land including the Efiks, Ogonis and Ijaws. I never heard anyone saying no to late Ojukwu's leadership because of where he hailed from. Thanks for your advice. In a few years, will hear about Biafra and you will shout waooooh!
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by moghulis: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Mbaka if this is what you have to say then you are a foolundecided
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by spiralwedge(m): 1:20am On Sep 07, 2017
tossie101:

So there is no crisis among yorubas in southwest? undecided

If it is in rejecting a priest based on his ethnicity, NO.
And even if it was that, it would be resolved with the most civilized calculation.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by bullabong(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by ihatesycophant(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
He is wrong in saying Igbos are not being marginalized in Nigeria. He is also wrong is saying Igbos from some States will not allow Igbos from other States to become president. State creation is an artificial thing from the Nigerian military governments. Late Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was from Nnewi, yet he was accepted by people from across Igbo land including the Efiks, Ogonis and Ijaws. I never heard anyone saying no to late Ojukwu's leadership because of where he hailed from. Thanks for your advice. In a few years, will hear about Biafra and you will shout waooooh!
Where did he say Igbo wasn't marginalised? He never said Igbo wasn't marginalised. What he said is, marginalisation of Igbo in Nigeria would be a child's play compare with what would happen within. In your church mind you know what he was saying is true. You know there are different sections in Igbo land and one would want to exert superiority over others when time comes.
You claimed every sections of Igbo agreed to the leadership of Ojukwu. Mr. Man, you're lost to what they are discussing here. There are differences between political leadership and secessional leadership. People join forces together by convenient during secession struggle but no political issue is not like that. People will always look out for what will favour their side and that's why you hear the common saying, politics is all about interest. Frankly speaking, it's same interest that birth Igbo agitation for secession and would also come up at the smaller unit, even at the family level. That's why you hear fight for kingship within same clan and even in the church. Fighting for space will always come up till kingdom comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Prestdude: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2017
attackgat:
What Mbaka said is no different than what you will see in a country like Germany where Bavarian man will treat a Cologn man different or in England where an Essex man in the South will look down on a Yorkshire man in the North or in Ireland where many Southern Irish dont want to even see anythig Northern Irish.

No ethnic tribe is ever 100% loving towards each other, simply not possible.

Frankly, I would rather be in a Biafra where I am marginalised by a fellow Igbo man than be in a Nigeria where I am marginalised by another ethnic group

Man or woman..... I love you for this. Even family members have there difference.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by mekuschimez: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2017
I'm a Catholic , but I must point it clearly that this priest Mbaka has gone rogue.
He should repent from blasphemy and lies.
Even God is angry with with FALSE bond called Nigeria.
Is it better for Hausa Fulani uncircumcised bastards to be ruling us like slaves and be killing Christians.
A priest will avert the Truth and be talking Jargon. God forgive him shaa.
We are noting all you Traitors from Biafraland, you shall be paid back for your evil seed.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by tossie101(f): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2017
spiralwedge:

If it is in rejecting a priest based on his ethnicity, NO.
And even if it was that, it would be resolved with the most civilized calculation.

Chest beatin
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by lightblazingnow(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Sure thing quickly rebuke the world
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by UnchangeableGod: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Where did he say Igbo wasn't marginalised? He never said Igbo wasn't marginalised. What he said is, marginalisation of Igbo in Nigeria would be a child's play compare with what would happen within. In your church mind you know what he was saying is true. You know there are different sections in Igbo land and one would want to exert superiority over others when time comes.
You claimed every sections of Igbo agreed to the leadership of Ojukwu. Mr. Man, you're lost to what they are discussing here. There are differences between political leadership and secessional leadership. People join forces together by convenient during secession struggle but no political issue is not like that. People will always look out for what will favour their side and that's why you hear the common saying, politics is all about interest. Frankly speaking, it's same interest that birth Igbo agitation for secession and would also come up at the smaller unit, even at the family level. That's why you hear fight for kingship within same clan and even in the church. Fighting for space will always come up till kingdom comes.
In that case, it is not peculiar to Biafra. Just like in Nigeria and other parts of the world, a lot of people from varying interest groups would want to be president or governor at a time but just one person will clinch it at the end of the day. Others will then wait till the next election period. This has been the case in several Igbo and other Eastern states. So why make it sound like it doesn't happen elsewhere and using it to campaign against Biafra actualization. He has no point then. He only makes sense to those opposed to Biafra. But you can't do anything about it. Biafra is coming. We are ready to make mistakes and learn from it. Thanks.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Rozaytee: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:

OMO I stay in Enugu oo and have been here for 8years...there is absolutely no love between igbo groups.. segregation full everywhere... this biafra thing is fake bc I am resident in the east.. I am full blooded igbo too.. Nigeria is a better place and good a thing every one has his or her own state
exactly
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Elbowroom: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ojiofor:

Did zik and co get independence from UK in one week?

And na 1week Ipob don de make noise?
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Ojiofor: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Elbowroom:

And na 1week Ipob don de make noise?

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.