Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (36824 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
rozayx5:
mods dont waste your time promoting anti biafran threads

it wont stop the agitation

i am from the SS , i am tired of Nigeria

Look for a good job
You won't have time

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Neatboy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
life2017:
bitter truth

Mbaise diocese Bishop crisis come to mind.
Imo catholics rejecting a bishop because he is from Anambra.

You guys are getting it all wrong. There is no tribe in this world were we can't find disunity, even a miniature. In the biblical era there were some traces of disunity amongst the twelve tribes of Israel. Even in the Yorubaland there was Owu War before colonialism, and Ife and Moda Keke. It is everywhere disunity is not common with the Igbos. I have seen a Yoruba man castigating his fellow Yoruba man for no good reason.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by stmattj: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
we don hear u .buhari boy
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by isaacsegun(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
I have once told my friend an 'Igbo man' about this statement fr.Mbaka made that:"an Anambra man will never allow someone from Enugu or any other place in Igbo land to ever become president of Biafra" if the agitation is finally achieved, but he aguid with me. I thank God fr.Mbaka,an igbo man like him has vindicate my claim.
Anambra people always felt they are superior than other Igbo,as an Imo man will feel that is more Igbo than Abakaliki,and the trend continues.
Another instance of my claim was the recent protest by "mbiase" people that protested about the Reverend father that was posted to one of the parish in there village based on the man is not from there village.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Ojiofor: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Elbowroom:

And Nnamdi kanu is a PDP propagandist

Agreed?

How does no election in Biafraland benefit PDP?
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by linusbnn(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/06/biafra-mbaka-reveals-igbos-will-treat-nation-achieved/amp/

Even in northern nigeria,you have more than 5persons contesting for the position of the president. Office of the president is never a free gift even in the US it is never achievable with two eyes close if I lie ask TRUMP. Mbaka should face his ministry call.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by PETUK(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
tossie101:

So there is no crisis among yorubas in southwest? undecided
there is, but not in the Church
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by linusbnn(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
life2017:
bitter truth

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by linusbnn(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
life2017:
bitter truth

Even in northern nigeria,you have more than 5persons contesting for the position of the president. Office of the president is never a free gift even in the US it is never achievable with two eyes close if I lie ask TRUMP. Mbaka should face his ministry call.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Kingstaplus(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
attackgat:
What Mbaka said is no different than what you will see in a country like Germany where Bavarian man will treat a Cologn man different or in England where an Essex man in the South will look down on a Yorkshire man in the North or in Ireland where many Southern Irish dont want to even see anythig Northern Irish.

No ethnic tribe is ever 100% loving towards each other, simply not possible.

Frankly, I would rather be in a Biafra where I am marginalised by a fellow Igbo man than be in a Nigeria where I am marginalised by another ethnic group

The emboldened brings back the memory of why Nigeria's Independence was wrestled out of the hands of the Britons.

But as at today, few (beneficiaries) are proud of the country undecided
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Despite the fact I don't like this man I think he make sense to a greater extent and said absolute truth. Igbo are hypocrite I will say it a million time Kanu is a scam and a bastard. He took advantage of the fools to fool them around like goats.

I remember when Ngige held is apc rally in collusion with Onitsha festive people from other igbo land some hailed me some called him names and remember then that a particular idiot came here and said after all Anambra people are fake igbo and others supported him but now same Anambra no longer fake but IPOB isn't?

The delta igbo we regard as fake igbo before this idiot called Kanu came are now real igbo now isn't? I had witnessed a guy from Abia want to get marry to a delta igbo lady but was refused bluntly by the guy family simply she is from delta igbo please igbo should stop pretending we don't live each other that much as portrayed it's all fake love.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
life2017:
bitter truth

Mbaise is still far. Let's talk Psquare and Jude. Brother's from the same mother o.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by linusbnn(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
fk001:
This man is always on point

Biafra is a scam, some igbo's naturally hate themselves, they are greedy and selfish unlike their two major counterparts.

A northerner can give up his life for his brother to succeed.

Even in northern nigeria,you have more than 5persons contesting for the position of the president. Office of the president is never a free gift even in the US it is never achievable with two eyes close if I lie ask TRUMP. Mbaka should face his ministry call. Please wic northerner had given his life for other? In 2011 election,we saw Atiku,Buhari,Ribadu,El-rufia and so on.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
So true igbo has No King
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by PenSniper: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
biafranation:

Someone should let me know when this thread makes it to front page...that's what these afonjas are up to, sending useless anti-Biafraa threads to front page as if it would change public opinion. SMH

Igbos have succeeded in making this handsome Afonja more popular and cherished than the entire igbo race. What an irony of fate !

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
fk001:

Biafra is a scam, some igbo's naturally hate themselves, they are greedy and selfish unlike their two major counterparts.

fk001:

That is why the North is the most industrious and successful region in Nigeria.
That is why the North is the most peaceful region in Nigeria.
That is why the development in North can rival Dubai.
That is why South East is always at war because we hate each other.
That is why Boko Haram is based in the East because of our hatred
Abeg no make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by fk001(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
linusbnn:

Even in northern nigeria,you have more than 5persons contesting for the position of the president. Office of the president is never a free gift even in the US it is never achievable with two eyes close if I lie ask TRUMP. Mbaka should face his ministry call. Please wic northerner had given his life for other? In 2013 election,we saw Atiku,Buhari,Ribadu,El-rufia and so on.

Which election held 2013 again?

are you sure you are a Nigerian?

No offence
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Antoeni(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Its a known fact dat igbos are the most disunited race in d world
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by PenSniper: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
attackgat:
What Mbaka said is no different than what you will see in a country like Germany where Bavarian man will treat a Cologn man different or in England where an Essex man in the South will look down on a Yorkshire man in the North or in Ireland where many Southern Irish dont want to even see anythig Northern Irish.

No ethnic tribe is ever 100% loving towards each other, simply not possible.

Frankly, I would rather be in a Biafra where I am marginalised by a fellow Igbo man than be in a Nigeria where I am marginalised by another ethnic group

Quite sensible. Fact.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by linusbnn(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
AryaSand:

Mbaise is still far. Let's talk Psquare and Jude. Brother's from the same mother o.

Was it easy for sanusi to become the emir of kano?. There was a great disagreement on who succeed the late emir. There is never an elevated position that is given to you on a platter of gold. Biafra presidency cannot be heavenly because we seek for separation from nigeria. When biafra come,the presidency election will be contested like other countries of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by quickly: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
The solution to the problem of Africans in the country called Nigeria is not state creation.

It's good governance

Which includes no corruption or looting public money

No more padi padi government or nepotism.

Nigeria was previously 2 regions North and south and people keep clamouring for good governance but what happens is state creation and looting via the benefactor and agitators of that new state.

From that 2 turn to 3, 3states turn to 5. 5 to 12, 12 to 19, 19 to 21, 21 to 36.

The masses below do not see anything.

Biafra want state
Boko haram want state
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by luluman: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
biafranation:

Someone should let me know when this thread makes it to front page...that's what these afonjas are up to, sending useless anti-Biafraa threads to front page as if it would change public opinion. SMH

You are obviously one of them that want to use the ignorance of others to deceive them into fulfilling your selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by banom(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
this shows how yorubas are desperate about this biafra agitation. This same post was on fp yesterday yet today it is packaged in a new caption and pushed to fp again. seun your site is loosing value day after day.

as for Mbaka the problem is that you are living in the delusion that you are still relevant or should i say you are actually seeking relevance. but nobody takes you serious anymore. you are boring to listen to these days.

from your false prophecy in 2003 that God have declared that the then Enugu state governor Dr chimaroke nnamani will not be re-elected - which turned out to be double falsehood as he went on to be re-elected and subsequently won another election to the senate, and everything you said will happen to him none happened- to the recent one that Buhari is sent by God to bring positive change to Nigeria which people will slap you if you ever come out to spill that rubish in their face again, it is obvious you have lost every relevance , authenticity and authority you once had, and it is becoming glaring that you are on the payroll of this present government. little by little people are now taking you to be a charlatan.

i advice you quit politics and focus on apostolic work and work to revive your already dying relevance and value before you're become public laughing stoke.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by linusbnn(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
fk001:

Which election held 2013 again?

are you sure you are a Nigerian?

No offence

The date was an error,but do not change the topic of arguement.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by awa(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
fk001:

Just like Boko Haram are busy giving their life for their brothers?
My Dear, despite I don't support separation but restructuring yet your argument is DOA
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Okeikpu(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Umaru Musa Mbaka
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
linusbnn:

Was it easy for sanusi to become the emir of kano?. There was a great disagreement on who succeed the late emir. There is never an elevated position that is given to you on a platter of gold. Biafra presidency cannot be heavenly because we seek for separation from nigeria. When biafra come,the presidency election will be contested like other countries of the world.
I can't even wait to see how the whole thing turn out. Best of Luck Igbos.
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by fk001(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
awa:

Just like Boko Haram are busy giving their life for their brothers?
My Dear, despite I don't support separation but restructuring yet your argument is DOA

yea whatever
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Okeikpu(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Unity beggers r still plotting grin
No amount of ds nonsense can stop us from getting Biafra
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by viktor01(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
This man is correct here. grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hard truth,I have said it before now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.