Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Export Of Agric/natural Resources(coal, Pepper: ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Of Agric/natural Resources(coal, Pepper: ) (1027 Views)

States’ Fortunes Dip As Govs Abandon Natural Resources For Abuja Cake / Dangote, 6 Foreign Coys To Begin Gold, Coal Mining / Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Of Agric/natural Resources(coal, Pepper: ) by azubike1: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hi People,

I've been looking at this idea for a while and I am set to go into it. Is there anyone in the house that has some experiences he can share with me?

Thanks.
Re: Export Of Agric/natural Resources(coal, Pepper: ) by y2kaustin(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hello,
I wanted to go into that line of business before,until i ventured into something else.do you have any foreign contact to supply?do you have the desired quantity of the agro products ?pls send your reply to me via y2kaustin@gmail.com or 07028053231 hoping to hear from you soon,till then have a pleasant week,
Re: Export Of Agric/natural Resources(coal, Pepper: ) by minaten: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2010
We have contracts for copper ore, lead ore and furniture components(processed wood) contact us on 08024622251, allewab@yahoo.com
Re: Export Of Agric/natural Resources(coal, Pepper: ) by chase4(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2010
If you want to go into exportation, you will need licence to do that, that means registering with NEPC(Nigeria export promotion council). There you will get all the aid you will need.
Re: Export Of Agric/natural Resources(coal, Pepper: ) by Thethy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Bravo, Camera Pen & Wrist Watch Camera Available For Sale At A Cheap Price / Warning:- It Is All Scams,don't Fall A Victim ! / Bulk Sms, A Good Online Biz To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.