Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Who Are The Salaf? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are The Salaf? (2733 Views)

The Salaf And The Quran In Ramadan / Supplication Of An Unmarried Person From The Salaf / The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Newnas:

# Please speak English, you are not communicating. Your words are mumbled and jumbled like those of an insane poet... rather worse!

# Please mention the clear proof that you have.

# You haven't answered any of the above allegations:

1) which scholar ever called spoon Bidah?

2) which scholar ever called all Bidah kufr?
THE ANSWER IS ALLAH AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD.. #QURAN AND HADITH#.... even if i give u clear proof and scholar proof, you wil stil never accept. .#laughing# . .will always be a kafir. . its n0t the 1st time av talked with proof on bida and proof ..also is spoon and its judgement. .YOU HAVE READ AND KNOW ITS PROOF. .but u will never accept ..dG G
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
EXPLAIN SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3 and HADITH BUKHARI 5063 ...every single answer to your questions are in those proofs
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
THE ANSWER IS ALLAH AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD.. #QURAN AND HADITH#.... even if i give u clear proof and scholar proof, you wil stil never accept. .#laughing# . .will always be a kafir. . its n0t the 1st time av talked with proof on bida and proof ..also is spoon and its judgement. .YOU HAVE READ AND KNOW ITS PROOF. .but u will never accept ..dG G

I'm surprised how you feel comfortable with your empty boasts.

Now you are unable to provide a scholar that proceeded jabata in his opinion meaning his ideology is a completely new ideology.
Ordinarily looking at the title of your thread this discussion should be over.

You claimed to be following the path of the salaf but you can't mention just one of them that hold your opinion. The only reason why you continue typing is because you are shameless.

So, let's move on, from the Quran and sunnah, what's your claim that all bidah is kufr based on and what's your proof that spoon is bidah?

From Kitaab and sunnah only now.
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
EXPLAIN SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3 and HADITH BUKHARI 5063 ...every single answer to your questions are in those proofs

In what way are they proofs?
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

In what way are they proofs?
Just quote it as i wrote it, just give it to your alfa to explain. . or go check ibn tamiyah idina sitratal mustakeem tira and any other scholar who wrote tira on bida... they all use that verse as delil .. or perhaps, listen to abu ibeji lecture on bida. .its 5 hours lecture.. he quoted so many scholars books and their page number . . or better still, go read quran maidah verse 3... the relate it with the definition of bida of your own choice...#lobatan5
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

I'm surprised how you feel comfortable with your empty boasts.

Now you are unable to provide a scholar that proceeded jabata in his opinion meaning his ideology is a completely new ideology.
Ordinarily looking at the title of your thread this discussion should be over.

You claimed to be following the path of the salaf but you can't mention just one of them that hold your opinion. The only reason why you continue typing is because you are shameless.

So, let's move on, from the Quran and sunnah, what's your claim that all bidah is kufr based on and what's your proof that spoon is bidah?

From Kitaab and sunnah only now.
OPONU..you cant use ur own brain to explain straight and clear quran and hadith proof. .maybe ALLAH wil ask you which scholar fatwa u follow. .OYO lo wa.. and please do n0t qu0te me again and do n0t ask me sch0lar explanati0n again.if u cant use ur brain,cant follow clear pr0of..stick with scholar. .md
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Just quote it as i wrote it, just give it to your alfa to explain. . or go check ibn tamiyah idina sitratal mustakeem tira and any other scholar who wrote tira on bida... they all use that verse as delil .. or perhaps, listen to abu ibeji lecture on bida. .its 5 hours lecture.. he quoted so many scholars books and their page number . . or better still, go read quran maidah verse 3... the relate it with the definition of bida of your own choice...#lobatan5

You haven't said anything tangible.

Ibn Taymiyyah has no book with such name.

Leave Abu Ibeji or Jabata out of this, as you can see I've left my teachers too out of this.

My simple question is:

How is the verse a proof?

Don't tell me you listened to the whole five hour lecture and can't recall just one evidence and its explanation, you should cover your face in shame if that is the case!
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

You haven't said anything tangible.

Ibn Taymiyyah has no book with such name.

Leave Abu Ibeji or Jabata out of this, as you can see I've left my teachers too out of this.

My simple question is:

How is the verse a proof?

Don't tell me you listened to the whole five hour lecture and can't recall just one evidence and its explanation, you should cover your face in shame if that is the case!
USE YOUR BRAINS TO RELATE THE VERSES. . .BUKHARI HADITH NUMBER I QUOTED, GO READ IT. .ITS VERY MUCH STRAIGHT FORWARD. AND ASK UR ALFA TO GIVE U PR0OF OF ALL UR CONFUSI0N OR START LISTENING TO PEOPLE WITH KNOWLEDGE LECTURE
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
OPONU..you cant use ur own brain to explain straight and clear quran and hadith proof. .maybe ALLAH wil ask you which scholar fatwa u follow. .OYO lo wa.. and please do n0t qu0te me again and do n0t ask me sch0lar explanati0n again.if u cant use ur brain,cant follow clear pr0of..stick with scholar. .md

You are the real OPONU, I'll explain the reason for you:

# You listened to a five hour lecture but can't explain a single verse or hafith used in the whole lecture!

#You are ignorant of Arabic language but yet try to reference a book in Arabic language

#you couldn't even cram the name of the book well, you were corrected but still repeated the same thing again!

# You have contradicted yourself up to five times on this thread!

Tell me what else is needed to qualify for OPONU title.
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2017
SURATUL MAHIDAH VERSE 3 = ALL BIDA IS KUFRU . . SURATUL SURAA VERSE 21 = ALL BIDA IS KUFRU. . THE HADITH I QUOTED ITS NUMBER FR0M BUKHARI AND MUSLIM, 5064,1401 respectively = ALL BIDA IS KUFRU.
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2017
SPOON = INNOVATION OF THE WORLD. . . HOW TO EAT = IBAADAH (go read hadith on how to eat. .rasul commanded us to use 3 fingers) . . 3 fingers = ibaadah . . replacing it(3 fingers) with spoon makes the sp0on kufru . . . ibaadat=3 fingers/ replacing it with sp00n = bida. . all bida= kufru . . .hand
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

You are the real OPONU, I'll explain the reason for you:

# You listened to a five hour lecture but can't explain a single verse or hafith used in the whole lecture!

#You are ignorant of Arabic language but yet try to reference a book in Arabic language

#you couldn't even cram the name of the book well, you were corrected but still repeated the same thing again!

# You have contradicted yourself up to five times on this thread!

Tell me what else is needed to qualify for OPONU title.
Laughing. .where did i contradict myself o. and na me wrote the tira abi..if u think the name of the tira isnt correct, o ya correct it..#laughing# . .AFTER ALL, WHICH SCHOLAR UNDERSTANDING noni u go later say#laughing . . . .tadgisnt
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
USE YOUR BRAINS TO RELATE THE VERSES. . .BUKHARI HADITH NUMBER I QUOTED, GO READ IT. .ITS VERY MUCH STRAIGHT FORWARD.
Abeg explain something joor, you think you can come here and be shouting without explaining?!
It's your responsibility to explain whatever evidence you quote!

AND ASK UR ALFA TO GIVE U PR0OF OF ALL UR CONFUSI0N OR START LISTENING TO PEOPLE WITH KNOWLEDGE LECTURE

But you earlier said scholars are not needed!

I've listened to lectures of Albany, Ibn Baaz, Uthymeen, Sheikh Fawzaan, Sheikh Solih Suhaymee etc
I've read books of Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibnul Qoyyim, Ibn Jareer Tabaree, Muhammad bn AbdilWahhaab etc

I have read Athar of Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Muawiyah etc.

Non of them ever said this!

So please which scholar should I refer to?
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Even if i did relay all i heard with its pr0of and tira and quran and hadith . . . ALL YOU WIL SAY IS THERE ARE SCHOLARS WHO DIDNT SAY THAT. . EYIN OMO SCHOLAR #laughing
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

Abeg explain something joor, you think you can come here and be shouting without explaining?!

I've listened to lectures of Albany, Ibn Baaz, Uthymeen, Sheikh Fawzaan, Sheikh Solih Suhaymee etc
I've read books of Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibnul Qoyyim, Ibn Jareer Tabaree, Muhammad bn AbdilWahhaab etc

NON OF THEM EVER SAID WHAT? ? ? ..
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Laughing. .where did i contradict myself o. and na me wrote the tira abi..if u think the name of the tira isnt correct, o ya correct it..#laughing# . .AFTER ALL, WHICH SCHOLAR UNDERSTANDING noni u go later say#laughing . . . .tadgisnt

I should name your reference for you?! You are so shameless!

All I know is Ibn Taymiyyah has no book by that name!
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

LAGHING... . .AFTER I AV EXPLAINED YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING WITH ME AND QUOTING SCHOLARS, U STILL REPEAT IT AGAIN. . .#LAUGHING..# scholars are very much necessary in proofs that are confusing. .NOT CLEAR PROOFS.. and we musnt follow them in their mistakes. . . Hadith bukhari i quoted its number earlier. . is so much clear THAT ALL BIDA IS KUFRU, MAIDAH VERSE 3 also, yet u stil quote scholar to roda it. .Gvbgb
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Even if i did relay all i heard with its pr0of and tira and quran and hadith . . . ALL YOU WIL SAY IS THERE ARE SCHOLARS WHO DIDNT SAY THAT. . EYIN OMO SCHOLAR #laughing

If you don't need scholars why are you trying to quote Ibn Taymiyyah? See your self contradiction!

Bring your evidence ooo and explain.

You are wasting my time.
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

I should name your reference for you?! You are so shameless!

All I know is Ibn Taymiyyah has no book by that name!
Maybe you should google it up. . SHARH IQTIDA SIRAT-AL-MUSTAQIM ..IBN UTHAYMEEM DID THE SHARH. IBN TAYMIYAH WROTE THE BOOK.. so ti ye e.. go read page 322
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 3:

Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al-Maytatah (the dead animals - cattle-beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, and the meat of that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah, or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allah's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering, and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns - and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal - unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death) - and that which is sacrificed (slaughtered) on An-Nusub (stone altars). (Forbidden) also is to use arrows seeking luck or decision, (all) that is Fisqun (disobedience of Allah and sin). This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion, so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But as for him who is forced by severe hunger, with no inclination to sin (such can eat these above-mentioned meats), then surely, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Where is All bidah=kufr?
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

If you don't need scholars why are you trying to quote Ibn Taymiyyah? See your self contradiction!

You are wasting my time.
I NEVER SAID I DO NOT NEED SCHOLAR. . I JUST DO NOT NEED SCHOLAR WHEN THE PROOF IS CLEAR. .P
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Laugh rolling on the floor. . for real? you do n0t even kn0w the SENTENCE THAT SAID BIDA = KUFRU in that verse? for real? . . . .this one weak me o. . START READING FROM " THIS DAY I HAVE PERFECTED YOUR RELIGION FOR YOU" OR BETTER STILL, THIS DAY THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED. .. . . .
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

You are wasting my time.
IF SURAH MAIDAH VERSE 3 ISNT CLEAR. . QUOTE HADITH BUKHARI 5064 OR MUSLIM 1401
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Laugh rolling on the floor. . for real? you do n0t even kn0w the SENTENCE THAT SAID BIDA = KUFRU in that verse? for real? . . . .this one weak me o. . START READING FROM " THIS DAY I HAVE PERFECTED YOUR RELIGION FOR YOU" OR BETTER STILL, THIS DAY THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED. .. . . .

Where is it? Simple!
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
IF SURAH MAIDAH VERSE 3 ISNT CLEAR. . QUOTE HADITH BUKHARI 5064 OR MUSLIM 1401

Sarah maidah verse 3 is clear. Bring out Bidah=kufr!

Below is hadith 5064 from Bukharee

Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

Where is it? Simple!
the phrase "I HAVE PERFECTED" . . .perfect means complete. . complete means no addittion or subtraction or changing its order. . it means leave it as it is stated, written, relayed, reported, explained, understood, delivered ..e.t.c . . AND THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF BIDA. . . . . . . . . . . . .any ibaadat that ALLAH did not order, nor it is done by rasul, we must stay away. . .BECAUSE IT WILL MEAN DISBELIEVE IN THAT QURAN VERSE. . . also is every ibaadat done by rasul or ordered by ALLAH must be done exactly the way it was revealed, no changing or adding or subtraction. . BECAUSE IT WILL LEAD TO DISBELIEVE IN THAT QURAN VERSE. . . . . and using sp0on falls into "changing" .... DISBELIEVE IN QURAN VERSE = KUFRU ... EVERY SINGLE BIDA MEANS REJECTION AND NOT BELIEVING IN THE QURAN SURAH MAIDAH VERSE 3. .......do u now understand? . . . . .am sure u wil say which scholar explains it or understand it just like i did. . .#laughing
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

Copy and paste the hadith . . i no see the pic. . na java phone am using
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

ALSO QUOTE 5063 FR0M BUKHARI
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
the phrase "I HAVE PERFECTED" . . .perfect means complete. . complete means no addittion or subtraction or changing its order. . it means leave it as it is stated, written, relayed, reported, explained, understood, delivered ..e.t.c . . AND THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF BIDA. . . . . . . . . . . . .any ibaadat that ALLAH did not order, nor it is done by rasul, we must stay away. . .BECAUSE IT WILL MEAN DISBELIEVE IN THAT QURAN VERSE. . . also is every ibaadat done by rasul or ordered by ALLAH must be done exactly the way it was revealed, no changing or adding or subtraction. . BECAUSE IT WILL LEAD TO DISBELIEVE IN THAT QURAN VERSE. . . . . and using sp0on falls into "changing" .... DISBELIEVE IN QURAN VERSE = KUFRU ... EVERY SINGLE BIDA MEANS REJECTION AND NOT BELIEVING IN THE QURAN SURAH MAIDAH VERSE 3. .......do u now understand? . . . . .am sure u wil say which scholar explains it or understand it just like i did. . .#laughing

See twisting of Quran!

This is clear interpolation of the Quran.

You added your own to it.
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:

I'm your quoter abi? You can't buy soheeh bukharee
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

See twisting of Quran!

This is clear interpolation of the Quran.

You added your own to it.
LAUGHING. . . I give up.. let me bring another proof. .explain suratul suraa verse 21 and bukhari 5063 and muslim 1401

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Bid'ah Is Not Acceptable: A Scientific Approach? / Calling Of Early Morning Prayer(solat Subuhi) / Shirk/mushrik; An Example Of Intolerance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.