Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Who Are The Salaf? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are The Salaf? (2732 Views)

The Salaf And The Quran In Ramadan / Supplication Of An Unmarried Person From The Salaf / The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

See twisting of Quran!
This is clear interpolation of the Quran.
You added your own to it.
Explain it then
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
LAUGHING. . . I give up.. let me bring another proof. .explain suratul suraa verse 21 and bukhari 5063 and muslim 1401

Your claim is based on the khaariji ideology that Eeman is not divided and once a part goes all of it goes.

The creed of Ahl Sunnah wal Jamah is that Eemaan increases and decreases as the messenger alyhissolaat was salaam explained.
So if a person commits bidah he is not a disbeliever, his Eeman has only reduced except if his bidah includes act of disbelief.
So if a person commits bidah his Eeman has reduced not disappeared. Just like the one who commits sins too.

Secondly, if we want to use your ideology we will call sinners too kafir because they are also going against the verses of the Quran that said Don't lie, don't kill, don't commit adultery etc. Or is staying away from sins not also a part of the perfect religion?!
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Explain it then

On this day your religion is perfect as Allah has revealed to you all the halaal and Haram and every way that you will see his mercy so you are in no need of any other source of guidance.

Finish.

But you continued to say this means that and that means those till you reach your takfeeri ideology.
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

Your claim is based on the khaariji ideology that Eeman is not divided and once a part goes all of it goes.

The creed of Ahl Sunnah wal Jamah is that Eemaan increases and decreases as the messenger alyhissolaat was salaam explained.
So if a person commits bidah he is not a disbeliever, his Eeman has only reduced except if his bidah includes act of disbelief.
So if a person commits bidah his Eeman has reduced not disappeared. Just like the one who commits sins too.

Secondly, if we want to use your ideology we will call sinners too kafir because they are also going against the verses of the Quran that said Don't lie, don't kill, don't commit adultery etc. Or is staying away from sins not also a part of the perfect religion?!

Laughin. .where did i say eman is n0t divided and that it decreases eeman? oro re su mi o. . #laughing
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Eeman means aqeedah and it also means belief. . .Eeman is divided into 2. . And it does increase and decrease. .eeman is known by action, belief and sayings. . .and your eeman can got spoiled, destroyed by kufru, shirk, bida.. #those destroys it# . . then sin only decreases eeman. . . #oro re su mi o. . na so you people dey lie up0n jabata and keep saying what he didnt say. .# NOW I KNOW THAT FEELING. . . .0. . U keep calling me a khawarij. . .have i ever make takfir of a muslim? have i ever make takfir of a sinner? have i ever protest to government in any way? have i ever killed a muslim? #laughing. . .you dont even know what or who is khawarij. . .olodo oshi.c
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Eeman means aqeedah and it also means belief. . .Eeman is divided into 2. . And it does increase and decrease. .eeman is known by action, belief and sayings. . .and your eeman can got spoiled, destroyed by kufru, shirk, bida.. #those destroys it# . . then sin only decreases eeman. . . #oro re su mi o. . na so you people dey lie up0n jabata and keep saying what he didnt say. .# NOW I KNOW THAT FEELING. . . .0. . U keep calling me a khawarij. . .have i ever make takfir of a muslim? have i ever make takfir of a sinner? have i ever protest to government in any way? have i ever killed a muslim? #laughing. . .you dont even know what or who is khawarij. . .olodo oshi.# SO SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3,the phrase"i have perfected ur religion" MEANS ISLAM HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED? THAT ALL KNOWLEDGE AND RULINGS OF ISLAM HAS NOT YET COMPLETE? . .# I give up# you no know anything about islam. . . surah wey even get hadith on it. . #wahala wa o#gc
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Eeman means aqeedah and it also means belief. . .Eeman is divided into 2. . And it does increase and decrease. .eeman is known by action, belief and sayings. . .and your eeman can got spoiled, destroyed by kufru, shirk, bida.. #those destroys it# . . then sin only decreases eeman. . . #oro re su mi o. . na so you people dey lie up0n jabata and keep saying what he didnt say. .# NOW I KNOW THAT FEELING. . . .0. . U keep calling me a khawarij. . .have i ever make takfir of a muslim? have i ever make takfir of a sinner? have i ever protest to government in any way? have i ever killed a muslim? #laughing. . .you dont even know what or who is khawarij. . .olodo oshi.# SO SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3,the phrase"i have perfected ur religion" MEANS ISLAM HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED? THAT ALL KNOWLEDGE AND RULINGS OF ISLAM HAS NOT YET COMPLETE? . .# I give up# you no know anything about islam. . . surah wey even get hadith on it. . #wahala wa o# DO U EVEN KNOW KALIN ME KHAWARIJ MEANS U MAKE TAKFIR OF ME?#Vgc
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Eeman means aqeedah and it also means belief. . .Eeman is divided into 2. . And it does increase and decrease. .eeman is known by action, belief and sayings. . .and your eeman can got spoiled, destroyed by kufru, shirk, bida.. #those destroys it# . . then sin only decreases eeman. . . #oro re su mi o. . na so you people dey lie up0n jabata and keep saying what he didnt say. .# NOW I KNOW THAT FEELING. . . .0. . U keep calling me a khawarij. . .have i ever make takfir of a muslim? have i ever make takfir of a sinner? have i ever protest to government in any way? have i ever killed a muslim? #laughing. . .you dont even know what or who is khawarij. . .olodo oshi.c

I tire for you.

Go ahead with your Jabata ideology. May Allah save you.

I stand with the companions and those after them.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 137:
فَإِنْ آمَنُوا بِمِثْلِ مَا آمَنتُم بِهِ فَقَدِ اهْتَدَوا وَّإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّمَا هُمْ فِي شِقَاقٍ فَسَيَكْفِيكَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

So if they believe in the like of that which you believe, then they are rightly guided, but if they turn away, then they are only in opposition. So Allah will suffice you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Eeman means aqeedah and it also means belief. . .Eeman is divided into 2. . And it does increase and decrease. .eeman is known by action, belief and sayings. . .and your eeman can got spoiled, destroyed by kufru, shirk, bida.. #those destroys it# . . then sin only decreases eeman. . . #oro re su mi o. . na so you people dey lie up0n jabata and keep saying what he didnt say. .# NOW I KNOW THAT FEELING. . . .0. . U keep calling me a khawarij. . .have i ever make takfir of a muslim? have i ever make takfir of a sinner? have i ever protest to government in any way? have i ever killed a muslim? #laughing. . .you dont even know what or who is khawarij. . .olodo oshi.# SO SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3,the phrase"i have perfected ur religion" MEANS ISLAM HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED? THAT ALL KNOWLEDGE AND RULINGS OF ISLAM HAS NOT YET COMPLETE? . .# I give up# you no know anything about islam. . . surah wey even get hadith on it. . #wahala wa o# DO U EVEN KNOW KALIN ME KHAWARIJ MEANS U MAKE TAKFIR OF ME?#ORO E SU MI OVgc
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Eeman means aqeedah and it also means belief. . .Eeman is divided into 2. . And it does increase and decrease. .eeman is known by action, belief and sayings. . .and your eeman can got spoiled, destroyed by kufru, shirk, bida.. #those destroys it# . . then sin only decreases eeman. . . #oro re su mi o. . na so you people dey lie up0n jabata and keep saying what he didnt say. .# NOW I KNOW THAT FEELING. . . .0. . U keep calling me a khawarij. . .have i ever make takfir of a muslim? have i ever make takfir of a sinner? have i ever protest to government in any way? have i ever killed a muslim? #laughing. . .you dont even know what or who is khawarij. . .olodo oshi.# SO SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3,the phrase"i have perfected ur religion" MEANS ISLAM HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED? THAT ALL KNOWLEDGE AND RULINGS OF ISLAM HAS NOT YET COMPLETE? . .# I give up# you no know anything about islam. . . surah wey even get hadith on it. . #wahala wa o# DO U EVEN KNOW KALIN ME KHAWARIJ MEANS U MAKE TAKFIR OF ME?#Vgc

I said that's the implication of your ideology ! I didn't say you said it! Abi u don't av eyes ni?
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

I said that's the implication of your ideology ! I didn't say you said it! Abi u don't av eyes ni?
SO ME THAT BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE THINGS,SAYINGS,ACTION THAT CAN MAKE ONE A KAFIR AND DO MAKE TAKFIR OF KAFIR leads to saying eeman is not divided?#how is that possible? me that believe s0me0ne can be out of islam leads to saying eeman do n0t increase or decrease?#person wey be kafir dey get eeman ni? . . #laughing . . ok. . just explain how my ideology leads to saying eeman is n0t divided, that it does n0t increase and decrease and that it leads to saying bida is sin?## laughing..unbelieveable claims .. am sure people reading to see ur dolal xef.. what u claim is opposite of everything i have been saying lati ojo yii
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

SO ME THAT BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE THINGS,SAYINGS,ACTION THAT CAN MAKE ONE A KAFIR AND DO MAKE TAKFIR OF KAFIR leads to saying eeman is not divided?#how is that possible? me that believe s0me0ne can be out of islam leads to saying eeman do n0t increase or decrease?#person wey be kafir dey get eeman ni? . . #laughing . . ok. . just explain how my ideology leads to saying eeman is n0t divided, that it does n0t increase and decrease and that it leads to saying bida is sin?## laughing..unbelieveable claims .. am sure people reading to see ur dolal xef.. what u claim is opposite of everything i have been saying lati ojo yii# YOU DONT JUST HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO REFUTE ME. .#LAUGHING. .I KNOW U HATE JABATA, DO N0T HATE THE TRUTH HE IS SAYING
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

SO ME THAT BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE THINGS,SAYINGS,ACTION THAT CAN MAKE ONE A KAFIR AND DO MAKE TAKFIR OF KAFIR leads to saying eeman is not divided?#how is that possible? me that believe s0me0ne can be out of islam leads to saying eeman do n0t increase or decrease?#person wey be kafir dey get eeman ni? . . #laughing . . ok. . just explain how my ideology leads to saying eeman is n0t divided, that it does n0t increase and decrease and that it leads to saying bida is sin?## laughing..unbelieveable claims .. am sure people reading to see ur dolal xef.. what u claim is opposite of everything i have been saying lati ojo yii# YOU DONT JUST HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO REFUTE ME. .#LAUGHING. .I KNOW U HATE JABATA, DO N0T HATE THE TRUTH HE IS SAYING. which companion didnt say sp0on is kufru or bida is kufru? which companion says different thing fr0m what jabata said? . . .g
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Let's just do it this way. . . QUOTE WHAT COMPANIONS SAY, AND QUOTE WHAT JABATA SAYS. . .and say what jabata have said wr0ng. . .#o ya am waiting
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
the phrase "I HAVE PERFECTED" . . .perfect means complete. . complete means no addittion or subtraction or changing its order. . it means leave it as it is stated, written, relayed, reported, explained, understood, delivered ..e.t.c . . AND THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF BIDA. . . . . . . . . . . . .any ibaadat that ALLAH did not order, nor it is done by rasul, we must stay away. . .BECAUSE IT WILL MEAN DISBELIEVE IN THAT QURAN VERSE. . . also is every ibaadat done by rasul or ordered by ALLAH must be done exactly the way it was revealed, no changing or adding or subtraction. . BECAUSE IT WILL LEAD TO DISBELIEVE IN THAT QURAN VERSE. . . . . and using sp0on falls into "changing" .... DISBELIEVE IN QURAN VERSE = KUFRU ... EVERY SINGLE BIDA MEANS REJECTION AND NOT BELIEVING IN THE QURAN SURAH MAIDAH VERSE 3. .......do u now understand? . . . . .am sure u wil say which scholar explains it or understand it just like i did. . .#laughing

For your information, you only gave your own interpretation here. You have not brought CLEAR proof that bidah=kufr from the Quran and sunnah. That verse talking about halal and Haram theres no mention of bidah in it not to talk of kufr.

Bring evidence that bidah=kufr from Quran and sunnah not your explanation.
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

For your information, you only gave your own interpretation here. You have not brought CLEAR proof that bidah=kufr from the Quran and sunnah. That verse talking about halal and Haram theres no mention of bidah in it not to talk of kufr.

Bring evidence that bidah=kufr from Quran and sunnah not your explanation.

OLODO RABATA. . . SILATI WA MA LO. . OO NI KA IWE MO. . show my explanati0n to ur alfa and hear what he wil say
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
OLODO RABATA. . . SILATI WA MA LO. . OO NI KA IWE MO. . show my explanati0n to ur alfa and hear what he wil say

Remember the Bukharee hadith you wanted to use as evidence, it was completely off topic!
You definitely have never ever seen Soheeh Bukharee with your eyes. What a shame!
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:

I repeat, there's no Alfa in the world; starting from Abu Bakr rodiyallahu Anhu till Uthymeen that said all bidah is kufr. na only jabata talk am! and Abu Ibeji dogmatically followed him!

That claim started with Jabata so it is a Jabtawiyyah ideology!

So you are a jabtawiyy.
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

Remember the Bukharee hadith you wanted to use as evidence, it was completely off topic!
You definitely have never ever seen Soheeh Bukharee with your eyes. What a shame!
OFF TOPIC? IF NA UR PAPA BORN YOU, QUOTE AND PASTE BUKHARI 5063 AND MUSLIM 1401 HERE
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
OFF TOPIC? IF NA UR PAPA BORN YOU, QUOTE AND PASTE BUKHARI 5063 AND MUSLIM 1401 HERE

Go and learn so you too can read by yourself!

NINCOMPOOP grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

I repeat, there's no Alfa in the world; starting from Abu Bakr rodiyallahu Anhu till Uthymeen that said all bidah is kufr. na only jabata talk am! and Abu Ibeji dogmatically followed him!

That claim started with Jabata so it is a Jabtawiyyah ideology!

So you are a jabtawiyy.
YEEPA! ANI OLODO NI E. .awon alfa re gan o so be. . . quote 1 alfa that didnt say all bida is kufru. . . . that is ur assignment. . . go ask ur alfa's . . . .they cant and wont ever see. . . . . lailai. . . tori kosi. . . . . . me will quote just 1 tira for u. .and its page number. . SHARH IQTIDA SIRAT-AL-MUSTAQIM - IBN UTHAYMEEN DID THE SHARH. . WHILE IBN TAYMIYAH WR0TE THE TIRA. PAGE 322. . .ALL BIDA IS KUFRU. . . .p6
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

Go and learn so you too can read by yourself!

NINCOMPOOP grin grin grin
#LAUGHING# u cant quote it. .coz its the truth
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
YEEPA! ANI OLODO NI E. .awon alfa re gan o so be. . . quote 1 alfa that didnt say all bida is kufru. . . . that is ur assignment. . . go ask ur alfa's . . . .they cant and wont ever see. . . . . lailai. . . tori kosi. . . . . . me will quote just 1 tira for u. .and its page number. . SHARH IQTIDA SIRAT-AL-MUSTAQIM - IBN UTHAYMEEN DID THE SHARH. . WHILE IBN TAYMIYAH WR0TE THE TIRA. PAGE 322. . .ALL BIDA IS KUFRU. . . .p6

O boy u dull gan-an ni oo

I created a whole thread for that weeks ago na!
I even gave you the link today!

You have 8sec memory like a gold fish!

Shaa take again https://www.nairaland.com/3925812/retort-takfeeri-ilorin
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Newnas:

O boy u dull gan-an ni oo

I created a whole thread for that weeks ago na!
I even gave you the link today!

You have 8sec memory like a gold fish!

Shaa take again https://www.nairaland.com/3925812/retort-takfeeri-ilorin
LAUGH ROLLING ON THE FLOOR. . WALAI ITS EMPIREE THAT RODDA(REFUTED) EVERY TRASH YOU POSTED THERE..imagine, a sufi refuting u..if u did have proof from quran and hadith ni, he cant ever rodda on you lailai. . . . i even did clear explanation with quran and hadith there. .. anybody reading this should click and read the link he posted jare. .bk
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
LAUGH ROLLING ON THE FLOOR. . WALAI ITS EMPIREE THAT RODDA(REFUTED) EVERY TRASH YOU POSTED THERE..imagine, a sufi refuting u..if u did have proof from quran and hadith ni, he cant ever rodda on you lailai. . . . i even did clear explanation with quran and hadith there. .. anybody reading this should click and read the link he posted jare. .bk

Typical of lighted headed people!

Even the disbelievers gave response to the messenger alyhissolaat was salaam

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 13:
وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ آمِنُوا كَمَا آمَنَ النَّاسُ قَالُوا أَنُؤْمِنُ كَمَا آمَنَ السُّفَهَاءُ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ السُّفَهَاءُ وَلَٰكِن لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ

And when it is said to them (hypocrites): "Believe as the people (followers of Muhammad Peace be upon him, Al-Ansar and Al-Muhajirun) have believed," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?" Verily, they are the fools, but they know not.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

and firaun gave response to Musa.

Surah Az-Zukhruf, Verse 52:
أَمْ أَنَا خَيْرٌ مِّنْ هَٰذَا الَّذِي هُوَ مَهِينٌ وَلَا يَكَادُ يُبِينُ

"Am I not better than this one [Musa (Moses)], who is Mahin [has no honour nor any respect, and is weak and despicable] and can scarcely express himself clearly?
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
So if you had any wisdom you would have known that what matters is the content of the response not just giving response.

But you are ignorant just like your teacher, you only insult. Please bring one erudite comment you have ever made on this forum. Please for Allah's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? / Why Bid'ah Is Not Acceptable: A Scientific Approach? / Calling Of Early Morning Prayer(solat Subuhi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.