Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

#MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi (23282 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by LasgidiOnline(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
By Lasgidi Online

Nigeria's vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and presidential entourage arrived Makurdi, the Benue state capital to assess the level of damage caused by the flood in the state.

They were received by Gov. Samuel Ortom, members of the executive council and elder statesmen.

See more photos below...

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/makurdifloodvice-president-prof-yemi.html

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by LasgidiOnline(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by oldguyman: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good move.

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
this looks like frontpage material.

Let me FTC before people start calling each other IPoD and Afonja

6 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by omenkaLives(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Welcome home Prof. Yemi Aondohemba Omenka Agaba Osinbajo!

Wish I could be there to take a couple of pics with this awesome gentleman. smiley

Please keep a healthy distance from that man who calls himself Ortom. His foolishness is very contagious.

Thank you sir.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Nbote(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigeria my Nigeria... Dis is d airport.. D VP is arriving at a disaster affected state days after d incident while US VP was busy helping out affected victims in d Texas floods. Everyone from d Presidency down to NEMA officials were too busy with their holidays

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by richidinho(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Better late than not

2 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by richidinho(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:

Wish I could be there to take a couple of pics with this awesome gentleman. smiley

Please keep a healthy distance from that man who calls himself Ortom. His foolishness is very contagious.

Thank you sir.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by wallex1983(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Welcome to the food basket of the nation.

Water Don carry away all our basket o. Even the context were not spared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by omenkaLives(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
richidinho:
Me i no dey shame to talk that one. Dude na confam Agbaya.

Worst governor in Africa I believe.

2 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by unitysheart(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
The real president
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by olaboy33(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
unitysheart:
The real president

The real president has to wait for the sick president to come back from celebrating sallahbat Daura before he can attend to Burning National issues

16 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by unitysheart(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
olaboy33:

The real president has to wait for the sick president to come back from celebrating sallahbat Daura before he can attend to Burning National issues
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by SalamRushdie: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Osinbanjo is the President we know any other thing for Daura is an Impostor Truant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Lescalier: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
PMB!!!! Where r u?

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by hardywaltz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Welcome
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by frugal(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Reactive Government.

3 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Lexusgs430: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
This people should also travel by road and stop flying everywhere ...................

4 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by sesaan(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nbote:
Nigeria my Nigeria... Dis is d airport.. D VP is arriving at a disaster affected state days after d incident while US VP was busy helping out affected victims in d Texas floods. Everyone from d Presidency down to NEMA officials were too busy with their holidays
Even if he comes or not what needs to be done can be done

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by chinoxstock: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God for osinbajo.

Buhari has visited only four states since he assumed office. That's the man you people voted.

God bless the good people of Benue state especially the BIAFRAns amongst them.

8 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by meetcj: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
I Beg Flood no cover the airport?
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Danny287(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Na now day break? We are just deceiving ourselves in this country

2 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by EponOjuku: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:

Thank you sir.

No one is actually useless.

Since you don't want him, you can donate him to Biafrans. They are the warehouse of criminals, misfits and nonentities.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by HMZi: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where is ze vegetable man?

2 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
By the time PYO shook the hands of those people lined up, it will be time for him to travel back to abuja...what a long queue...

4 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by EponOjuku: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
By the time PYO shook the hands of those people lined up, it will be time for him to travel back to abuja...what a long queue...

The number of people there is enough to form a local government.

6 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Royalfurnitures: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God they finally went there after waiting for the flood to abate maybe

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Olukat(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Red carpet for him? sad sad sad sad
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by sammyj: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hope they get this issue sorted out on time. However, I am still not happy with this government when it comes to crisis resolution.

3 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Olukokosir(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
After Ao many days. Buhari govt Na one kind failed govt.

Red carpet in a state dat is full of flood

Buhari sef no fit show

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Showdown Imminent In PDP Over Secondus / Osinbajo's Problematic Ambition - The Cable / Obasanjo: Why I Appointed Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Finance Minster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.