Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

#MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi (23295 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by jpphilips(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nbote:

Don't blame anyone for ur deformity, its becos u refused to b informed.. I'ld have given u links but I have a feeling it would b a waste so no need. D internet and Google in particular is free to use. Anyway below is Mike Pence helping out with other cabinet members..

That's what happens when you compete with a wall gecko in Intelligence, I asked you "when"? day and date is the answer I seek.

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Nbote(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
jpphilips:

That's what happens when you compete with a wall gecko in Intelligence, I asked you "when"? day and date is the answer I seek.

Like I said d internet is quite free to use as it contains all d ansas u seek, I'll rather spend my tym staring at a wall than trying to skool u. It would b a waste of my tym trying to provide u links with ur very obvious deformity and ur persistence in remaining ignorant. Dat photo is from 27th of August and pls try to stay informed instead of exhuding blind ignorant confidence.
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by jpphilips(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nbote:

Like I said d internet is quite free to use as it contains all d ansas u seek, I'll rather spend my tym staring at a wall than trying to skool u. It would b a waste of my tym trying to provide u links with ur very obvious deformity and ur persistence in remaining ignorant. Dat photo is from 27th of August and pls try to stay informed instead of exhuding blind ignorant confidence.

Mike pence was in Texas on August 31st, 6 days after Harvey, Our Vp was in Benue on 8th sept,10days after the benue disaster, Just 4 days difference.
like I said before, low IQs like you don't seem to realize that such comparisons are garrulous.

What an Osibanjo and pence considers before such trip is what should be of importance to you before placing both leaders in tandem, dont forget it is a disaster site and some factors like weather condition and safe landing areas must be considered before our VP can move, Pence moves in a sophisticated Air force two jet that can withstand any sh!t nature throws at it hence his quicker response time so what justifies your dumb comparison?
if you were not jobless, why didn't you compare osibanjo's response time with George bush's after Katrina? I can see you just bought a new phone hence your over zealous internet mode.
After the Haiti quake no dignitary was able to visit them immediately because their only runway was badly damaged, the United states scrambled an aircraft with STO (short take off) capability to beat that impediment, that plane brought in Engineers that fixed the runway before relief materials and dignitaries started pouring in, you consider a lot before sending a VIP to disaster areas.
10days response time in our clime is not bad at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police / #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest / Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.