Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

#MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi (23298 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by lagosrd: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
As simple as vice president Osinbajo visits markudi. Which one is presidential entourage again. Controlled reportage.

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by stilldoingokay(f): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
finally after the criticizing, is like this buhari govt. love to be criticized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by samstels: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
By Lasgidi Online

Nigeria's vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and presidential entourage arrived Makurdi, the Benue state capital to assess the level of damage caused by the flood in the state.

They were received by Gov. Samuel Ortom, members of the executive council and elder statesmen.

See more photos below...

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/makurdifloodvice-president-prof-yemi.html

Nigerian Government and bureaucracy...........It is quite irritating .

We all saw how the American Vice president folded his sleeves and was actively participating in the evacuation of flood victims to safe zone .

Here we are rolling out red carpets with bunch of traditional rulers and political thieves in benue state to receive Osibanjo .

When will all this rubbish come to an end ...I doubt if anything will ever change in this country ...Sycophants .

2 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by demolinka(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
I see you Prof, the NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Argue with your Congo of garri
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by samstels: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Better late than not

Na Lie........Let us condemn mediocrity in governance .

It shows poor governance .

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by ManagerUgo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ok, welcome to Makurdi.
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nbote:
Nigeria my Nigeria... Dis is d airport.. D VP is arriving at a disaster affected state days after d incident while US VP was busy helping out affected victims in d Texas floods. Everyone from d Presidency down to NEMA officials were too busy with their holidays

Shocking

We are Africans
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by kokomaster3d: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Useless Government, CNN dedicated all its airtime covering the Hurracane Harvey, but none of our media houses, Channels, NTA, AIT, TVC,etc could dedicated even 15mins to cover the Makurdi flood. Most of the information we got it through the social media.

3 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by ufuosman(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Nbote(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
sesaan:

Even if he comes or not what needs to be done can be done

But U and I know dats not d case.. Nofn much was going to b done as everyone was still busy with their holidays
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Sagay212: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Somebody came to visit flood victims and they are giving them red carpet welcome. Always doing senseless and unnecessary ceremony.

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
samstels:

Na Lie........Let us condemn mediocrity in governance .

It shows poor governance .
. What can I say? That's what the country has reduced to. So we celebrate mediocrity. You right thou.
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by mmsen: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where is Buhari?
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by omenkaLives(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nbote:
Nigeria my Nigeria... Dis is d airport.. D VP is arriving at a disaster affected state days after d incident while US VP was busy helping out affected victims in d Texas floods. Everyone from d Presidency down to NEMA officials were too busy with their holidays
Guess what your awesome hero was doing a few moments after kids were killed in their dormitory...

Smh.

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by mmsen: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
samstels:

Nigerian Government and bureaucracy...........It is quite irritating .

We all saw how the American Vice president folded his sleeves and was actively participating in the evacuation of flood victims to safe zone .

Here we are rolling out red carpets with bunch of traditional rulers and political thieves in benue state to receive Osibanjo .

When will all this rubbish come to an end ...I doubt if anything will ever change in this country ...Sycophants .

They'll keep doing it so long as you cower in fear at your useless 'elders'.

Until they come to know that you will call them out when they do nonsense they will keep doing it.

Treat them the same brutal way that they treat children when they 'misbehave' and they'll soon act right.
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Nbote(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Guess what your awesome hero was doing a few moments after kids were killed in their dormitory...

Smh.

It's funny ppl like u still revert to comparing similar scenarios from dis govt to d previous one u claimed was clueless. Who's now more clueless or is dis now a battle of who is more clueless??

3 Likes

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by potipher7: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

Smh.
[/s]
Nkita lifo lu gi nsi
shatap

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by DabuIIIT: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:

Smh.
grin

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by sesaan(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nbote:

But U and I know dats not d case.. Nofn much was going to b done as everyone was still busy with their holidays
yeah thats true
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by LordofNaija: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
HMZi:
Where is ze vegetable man?
You mean Jibril
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by KanuIsCursed: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
EponOjuku:

No one is actually useless.

Since you don't want him, you can donate him to Biafrans. They are the warehouse of criminals, misfits and nonentities.
You are savage man,this is technical knock out to flatron
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Lovintus2(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Welcome

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by jideroland(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
So were you expecting the vice president who was at the time the acting commander in chief of the armed forces to leave Abuja(the capital)
in a power vacuum without him or the President at the time?

That will be a very stupid thing to do
olaboy33:

The real president has to wait for the sick president to come back from celebrating sallahbat Daura before he can attend to Burning National issues
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by kaystick86(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Medicine after death
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sagay212:
Somebody came to visit flood victims and they are giving them red carpet welcome. Always doing senseless and unnecessary ceremony.
For once you made sense undecided
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
jideroland:
So were you expecting the vice president who was at the time the acting commander in chief of the armed forces to leave Abuja(the capital)
in a power vacuum without him or the President at the time?

That will be a very stupid thing to do
So you mean he never ever left the country or Avuja when the vegetable was away in London? Receive sense baba!

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by manshoro: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Welcome home Prof. Yemi Aondohemba Omenka Agaba Osinbajo!

Wish I could be there to take a couple of pics with this awesome gentleman. smiley

Please keep a healthy distance from that man who calls himself Ortom. His foolishness is very contagious.

Thank you sir.
Thanks for this lovely comment. He Ortom went to pay some locaal govt. personnel to come and welcome the vice president as if Benue state Labour are not on strike. I have never seen any terrible governor as this before. How can a governor pay 2months out of Nine month salary? Pensioners are worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by ObiOgechi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
No its for my Ancestors...... 👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nbote:

They are arriving Days After a disaster, to a Red Carpet Reception..... angry

Clowns
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by jpphilips(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Nbote:

When did Pence arrive Texas? some of you have the brain cells of chimps

1 Like

Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by suremanpatriot: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Africans dont just learn from the advanced nations,that you don't just lay red carpet everywhere. Rubbish!
Re: #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi by Nbote(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
jpphilips:

When did Pence arrive Texas? some of you have the brain cells of chimps

Don't blame anyone for ur deformity, its becos u refused to b informed.. I'ld have given u links but I have a feeling it would b a waste so no need. D internet and Google in particular is free to use. Anyway below is Mike Pence helping out with other cabinet members..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.