Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? (4326 Views)

These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) / Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? / "They Press My Small Ass At The Star Boy Concert" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by kinginvagina: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
I have never see an endowed lady promoting feminism, why should she, she has what can control a man but the orange boobs and fry pan nyash are the ones shouting feminism because they have inferiority complex and can't control a man.

Can cossy boldly support feminism? when her boobs brought her millions and hundreds of men are ready to watch her bra for life

lalasticlala
tosyne2much
lefulefu

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Nutase: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Your threads are dumb and always about women. I'm sure you're so heart broken that you have forgotten that its a woman that gave birth to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by HMZi: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
HAHAHA....
a lot of them have small a55es and boobs tho.....i tot no one noticed that!!!

17 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
That is a lie
Perhaps the one's you have seen sha
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Tolexander: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
kinginvagina:
I have never see an endowed lady promoting feminism, why should she, she has what can control a man but the orange boobs and fry pan nyash are the ones shouting feminism because they have inferiority complex and can't control a man.

Can cossy boldly support feminism? when her boobs brought her millions and hundreds of men are ready to watch her bra for life

lalasticlala
tosyne2much
lefulefu
probably cos of more androgens in the feminists.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by mark2sunny(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nutase:
Your threads are dumb and always about women. I'm sure you're so heart broken that you have forgotten that its a woman that gave birth to you.

The Exact reason you dont have your pics on your dp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Op,why do you want to start a fight? They will soon come for u. I will start observing your claim.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Nutase: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
mark2sunny:

The Exact reason you dont have your pics on your dp
my pix is there but it doesn't show on Chinese phones. Upgrade your phone and you will see it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by ITbomb(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nutase:
And they rarely show their pix cos of the inferiority complex

15 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Oksman(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nutase:
my pix is there but it doesn't show on Chinese phones. Upgrade your phone and you will see it.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by walepackage(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nutase:
easy madam...
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by queennsekxy(f): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
[s]
kinginvagina:

lalastic.lala
tosyn.e2much
lefule.fu
[/s]
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
It is because you don't give what you don't have grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Fadiga24(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Op tho you are stupid, but I agree the feminists are the ugliest of the bunch. sad

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
kinginvagina:

lalasticlala
tosyne2much
lefulefu
brother dis matter u bringing up iz a delicate matter ooo.its like u sayin d ladies who engage in fanatical feminism are d yanshless and boobless babes grin.no be me talk am grin..na u talk am cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by sonofanarchy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nutase:
small asss and booobs spotted pls stay away from anti biotic

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by HajimeSaito(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
kinginvagina:

lalasticlala
tosyne2much
lefulefu

Chimamanda Adichie doesn’t have small ass and boobs.
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Martinez19(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Chimamanda Adichie doesn’t have small ass and boobs.
hush, you cannot make such observation wetin your eye dey do there?

Just kidding.
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by muller101(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nutase:
na every body wey woman de give birth to?
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by IHate9jerians(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
kinginvagina:

lalasticlala
tosyne2much
lefulefu

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nutase:
Don't understand why you people are attacking her and why nl male always get upset when they hear 'feminism'. If you believe that women should have the same political, social, and economic rights as men, you are a feminist. What most males want for their sis and moms
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
do you expect a lady to be a mysoginist instead of a ferminist? What's even the purpose for this thread?
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by FoolishBoy419: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
kinginvagina:

lalasticlala
tosyne2much
lefulefu

great observation. Most of them are ugly and frustrated too

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by HMZi: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
probably cos of more androgens in the feminists.
WORKABLE THEORY

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by HMZi: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
lefulefu:

brother dis matter u bringing up iz a delicate matter ooo.its like u sayin d ladies who engage in fanatical feminism are d yanshless and boobless babes grin.no be me talk am grin..na u talk am cheesy
NAIRALANDCS some1 just ran home with it......haha

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by nairanaira12: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nutase:

Is like your asss is also fry pan and your boobs are as flat as they can get. If not, why you taking this personal?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by nairanaira12: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
VirginDiva:
Don't understand why you people are attacking her and why nl male always get upset when they hear 'feminism'. If you believe that women should have the same political, social, and economic rights as men, you are a feminist. What most males want for their sis and moms

You can have those rights at work or wherever. But don't bring them to d home. In the home, the MAN is the head, and two masters can't steer the course of a ship.

Men are not bothered about you becoming the president; they only get bothered when you don't know your place in the home.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Although, this thread looks silly but that's very true. cheesy I also observed that most feminists are either ugly to below average when it comes to beauty

Most of them suffer from inferiority complex that's why they will never put up their pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by queennsekxy(f): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

great observation. Most of them are ugly and frustrated too
ahn,,easy that's a lie.
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by queennsekxy(f): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
Although, this thread looks silly but that's very true. cheesy I also observed that most feminists are either ugly to below average when it comes to beauty

Most of them suffer from inferiority complex that's why they will never put up their pictures.
upgrade in your lieing skills next time.
Re: Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? by FoolishBoy419: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2017
queennsekxy:

ahn,,easy that's a lie.

... or so you think. There are some exceptions but we are talking about majority

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(18+) University Of Ibadan Student Nvdes Video And Photos Got Leaked / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? / Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.