Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? (1001 Views)

My Ass Or My Face??, Which One Is Greater, Nigerian Lady Shares Photos. / "They Press My Small Ass At The Star Boy Concert" - Lady / Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? by poiunt: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Imagine if God said you should choose the type of woman you want from him and you can either choose between a girl with fat ass and a girl with big ass, who will you go for.

GUYS, GIRL WITH BIG ASS OR SMALL? WHO DO YOU PREFER?

See the type of ass he got: https://poiunt.com/watch/3497/watch-the-latest-ghanaian-comedy-video-when-you-have-only-one-wish/
Re: Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? by UMUNNA001(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
cool[img][/img][size=8pt][/size] lipsrsealed for me na big ass and big bubs I like ooo undecided embarassed
Re: Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? by UMUNNA001(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
But do you have any right now?
Re: Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? by AfroKnight: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Big but not too big . But you know, sizeable. grin
Re: Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? by Dibblez: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
I prefer girls who are smart, resourceful, and decent. But make she no ugly sha.

(1) (Reply)

Redpill Is From The Bible / Fvck This Chickass Forum Service, Imma Leave It Dude. / See how this Village Girl Posted Her Sex Tape On Facebook (see Pics+video Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.