Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? (3402 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by Bitcoiin: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
queennsekxy:

take a chill please,,you sound so pained..I have said my mind and that's my opinion, ,you can go hang yourself..

so all who.res have one finishing line... Never knew
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by queennsekxy(f): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I think you went too fast to comment and insult me.... This is what I said and I want you to please look at the bolded

oh!!but I didn't insult you though
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by FitnessDoctor: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
queennsekxy:

oh!!but I didn't insult you though

Check out the bolded

queennsekxy:
nonsense trash..you can only refer to ladies that lack self worth. .or maybe the guy is extremely rich that the lady hears nothing but his money..,,who fine boy help? ?..we are talking of hustling guys with self worth you are here saying rubbish .
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
queennsekxy:
..goodevening dear
Evening,kicking asses as usual.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by queennsekxy(f): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Check out the bolded
pele..
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by queennsekxy(f): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
TGoddess:
Evening,kicking asses as usual.
hahaha..hope you are good dear.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by FitnessDoctor: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
queennsekxy:

pele..

hahaha.... same to you
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
queennsekxy:
hahaha..hope you are good dear.
I'm good thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by queennsekxy(f): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hahaha.... same to you
lol..you don't know the meaning?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
TGoddess:
Okay.smiley
why are you smiling grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by edimolu(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
.....@op...the game aint for you, focus more on the health thingy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by edimolu(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
queennsekxy:

he still doesn't make sense..look,,if a girl trips for you because of fine face or because you are just forming the bad guy whatever but your pocket is still empty,,your fine face can only last for awhile and can only hold the lady for awhile and before you know it she's gone..I'm not saying that it's good or something but this is what happens everyday,,if your pocket is empty my dear..you are just empty with fine face..and there will be a time the guy will realize that there's nothing like fine boy without fine pocket....I have seen most of them ,,after everything in their late 20's that would realize that they need money to sustain a their fine face and playing hard on ladies
sad
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by FitnessDoctor: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
edimolu:
.....@op...the game aint for you, focus more on the health thingy

what game?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineG:
why are you smiling grin
'cuz i'm happy.smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by edimolu(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

what game?
men with balls do not complain..you either suck it up or change the game as it soothes you.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by olaboy1: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
This question has been answered here many times by girls on this forum. The bad guy gives more adventurous fun, he is unpredictable and know how, when and where to turn up, in short call him the life of the party.

Generally the bad guy has this raging hormone that can't make him sit his ass down, he is always on the edge, and women love an action packed nigga.

The good bad boy is one that is well socially calibrated and smooth, a guy that is mentally, socially and financially stable, a guy who has grown up and developed his A game and has his sexual sh.t put together. He has the power to balance things out, he is also capable of putting a woman on a cliff and then reels her back in. A good guy and a bad guy are at the extremes of what the "goodbad guy" has been able to simplify in a workable lifestyle.

Try to be the goodbad guy and your life will never remain the same again in dating.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by silkytouch(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
olayinks007:

Seriously i love dat. Nice one thr wink

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2017
I don't like rude handsome guys.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 07, 2017
queennsekxy:

..goodevening dear
Staying in abusive relationship is actually a disease.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by kuchikau1: 1:53am On Sep 07, 2017
All these uncultured girls. Metchew
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by MrMcJay(m): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2017
The basic Law of magnetism states that like magnetic poles repel each other where as unlike magnetic poles attract each other.

Good girls are taught not to be cheap. But not being cheap, they misinterpret it as playing hard to get. Unfortunately, girls who play hard to get always get the worst guys. They always attract playboys, gold diggers and fvckboys. It's simply nature. Opposites attract, likes repel. That's the law of magnetism and it would always be like that.

If you doubt me, let me ask u something: What's the most crazily romantic thing a guy/girl can do for you?

Do U think a guy/girl who is a good church person who loves you can do that?

For instance, after a date, when going home, you're supposed to be kissed at the door. Do u think a good guy knows to do that?

Every lady loves mind blowing sex but you all deny it as usual. Do u think a good guy can give u the sort of raunchy sex you dream of?

Every lady loves a spontaneous guy. Good guys are damn boring and not spontaneous. The truth is a bad guy knows what a good girl wants and he gives her. That makes her go crazy for him.

Conversely, a bad b!tch knows what a good guy wants and gives him, that makes him go crazy over her. That is life.

However, the problem girls have is that a bad boy sees you as a goal. Once he has conquered you, he moves on to the next goal. However, they're thinking of changing him to become a good guy without knowing his hidden plans.

In relationships, you don't need someone like you, you need someone to compliment you. When you have someone like you, that's the no. 1 recipe for disaster. You'll always fight.

This exactly is why people who marry others with similar attributes and temperaments always divorce.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? by IamSINZ(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:
That's because the guy you're referring to as a bad guy has his balls intact, is not needy and not trying to impress the girl unlike the pussy niggas who are all over the girl and boring the fùck outta her fvcking life.

The guy you call a bad guy is the real man, not the pussy niggas all over the place licking the girl's ass like his life depends on it.

I used to be a nice guy mehn, but now girls run after me and are trying to impress me. Yeah, that's the way it's supposed to be because I'm the boss and I've got my balls, unlike you folks who have lost all your balls and are at the mercy and beck and call of a pussy.

I can proudly tell ya that I've started forming for girls and playing hard to get while they keep chasing me and begging just to know my place or have my number.

I ain't cheap no more mehn!

Fùck all the nice guys in the house mehn! Yeah, fùck all of ya mehn! cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... / Were Celibate For Two Years,how Could She Lie To Me? / MY HUSBAND MAKES ME FEEL INSECURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.