Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... (3346 Views)

Remedy For Dark Knuckles / You Dont Have To Bleach To Look Lovely,beautiful Photos Of Dark Curvy Lagos Girl / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by originals1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please if you know how to get rid of dark knuckles and dark toes fast,please help coz it's embarrassing me... sad
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by HungerBAD: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Its simple, just stop bleaching.

8 Likes

Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Afroreporter: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bobrisky gave a tutorial on that. I'll find it and link it below
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by dnoable08: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please leave us, ask bobrisky
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by HungerBAD: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Seun Lalasticlacla Mynd44.

Your brother the OP just asked a very important question,and the answers here might help thousands into "Creaming"

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Evablizin(f): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kiki
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by BluntBoy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
originals1:
Please if you know how to get rid of dark knuckles and dark toes fast,please help coz it's embarrassing me... sad

Get a good moisturizer. I use cocoa butter (my hands are like a baby's). If your hands are constantly dry or you wash a lot with harsh chemicals like JIK and detergents, you may get dark knuckles, provided your dark knuckles are not from using bleaching creams o.

The solution, like I wrote earlier, is to ensure that your hands are always well moisturized.
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by owomida1: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
USe Sandpaper
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by originals1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
owomida1:
USe Sandpaper
serious?
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by MhizzAJ(f): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
People think black knuckles is as a result of bleaching cream

It could be natural sometimes
It could also be from using detergents frequently

You could apply Lemon on your knuckles...it works
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Qokie: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just stop bleaching...damn!
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by originals1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
People think black knuckles is as a result of bleaching cream

It could be natural sometimes
It could also be from using detergents frequently

You could apply Lemon on your knuckles...it works
thanks...lemon fruit is hard to find...tho i've tried lemon juice+tumeric powder+baking soda one or two times....
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ignorant people will come here and say dark knuckles are from using bleaching product.
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by MhizzAJ(f): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
originals1:
thanks...lemon fruit is hard to find...tho i've tried lemon juice+tumeric powder+baking soda one or two times....

That's why i said u should use it regularly
Once or twice wouldn't produce results

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by originals1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That's why i said u should use it regularly
Once or twice wouldn't produce results
okay thanks....i will try that
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Dharneehell(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
originals1:

Bleachers Association.

Use conc. Tetraoxosulphate(IV)...
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by originals1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dharneehell:

Bleachers Association.

Use conc. Tetraoxosulphate(IV)...
i tried that twice,it didnt work sad
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by MhizzAJ(f): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
originals1:
okay thanks....i will try that

You could also use sunscreen
Avoid intense sunlight and reduce your hot water usage
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
originals1:

Great. Alternatively, you could make a sugar scrub with honey. Then apply coconut oil in it frequently.

But you must ensure it isn't an effect of your cream or soap first.
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Dharneehell(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You could also use sunscreen Avoid intense sunlight and reduce your hot water usage

Can you imagine, hot water again?
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Martin0(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Ignorant people will come here and say dark knuckles are from using bleaching product.

Eh who asking you that?people should know about it
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
You stop bleaching, its that simple.
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by originals1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
You stop bleaching, its that simple.
ma,i don't mean to be rude but i asked how to get rid of.....not prevent*
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Dinah247: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... by Dinah247: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

My Oh My! Video Of A Lady Shaking Her Thick, Juicy & Oily "NYANSH" / South African Lady Causes A Stir Online After Making A Shocking Revelation / Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.