Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Malaysia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia (4906 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia by raintree: 1:11am On Jun 11, 2010
shotster50:

^^^^ ok, was all that necessary
Yes, Mr Black was complaining he couldn't get work in Malaysia and I had to explain why. I'm neither an employer nor a racist who hate Africans. My buddy is a Nigerian and I respect him very much.
Would you hire illegal workers that put you at risk of being jailed or fined if caught? What is it in my post that you find offensive?
Re: Malaysia by shotster50(m): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2010
I never said I found your previous post offensive. It is not legal anywhere to employ illegal immigrants, Just saying it is pretty obvious anyway.
Re: Malaysia by raintree: 7:38am On Jun 11, 2010
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, many of the ignorant and hard-pressed Naija hustlers do not know the consequence of breaking the immigration laws before stepping out of Nigerian soil for the very first time. Perhaps they choose to take the chance anyway.
For them to travel all the way to Malaysia they must have spent quite a substantial amount of money and it's sad to see their high hopes and dreams dashed. Who is it to blame?
Re: Malaysia by Gabry(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
Yes, poster, it is possible to apply for a Degree and get your Visa extended but first you need to be qualified for the course, All you have to do is find an university or college and than the college will do everything for u but it will be a Student visa instead,.

All u need to do is get the money to pay an dif you have moe than enough money to survive in the country without having to do illegal things or work(as foreignors are not allowed to work), than you shall be fine.

Thoniaslim had said it all.  wink
Re: Malaysia by Ikedonn(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2010
Mr black is saying the truth about malayia.I live in Thailand and i can tell you that Thailand is better than malaysia,at least you can get a teaching job,but it's not so easy bro.God bless
Re: Malaysia by ichommy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ Ikedonn

THAI WHAT COUGH HOW ARE YOU COPING OVER THERE

running away from the thread shocked
Re: Malaysia by Ikedonn(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
I am good,thanks ichommy.Take care
Re: Malaysia by wanaj0: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2010
Everyone should be clear about what they want to come and do in Malaysia.

Good for Holiday. Fair for schooling. Terrible to work IF you dont have a work permit.

Pay in Malaysia is not even as good as in Nigeria. Entry level banker in Malaysia will earn less than RM3k per month!

Malaysia boleh
Re: Malaysia by smile11s(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2010
Abang! Terima Kasih?
Re: Malaysia by wanaj0: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2010
Sama Sama

Apa khabar?
Re: Malaysia by AtlanticC: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
Do you want to study and have a LEGAL STUDENT VISA TO MALAYSIA? We can help you. This is 100% guaranty, genuine and secured![color=#990000][/color]

We are an International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. About 70% of our International students are from Africa, mostly Nigerians. We noticed that most of our students, traveled in Malaysia as a tourist, then they will come to our Institutions to apply for education to qualify for a Student Visa.

Below are the disadvantages of getting a Tourist Visa then changing it to Student Visa in Malaysia

• You will pay more than double of the amount, because of agent fees, etc.
• No guaranty that your visa will be approved.
• You need to purchase a round trip or two way tickets to Malaysia which is more than 250,000 Naira.
• You need thousands of Dollars as your show money or Basic Travel Allowance.
• You need to pay for a Hotel Accommodation/Reservation to show to the Immigration Officers.
• Numbers of questions from the Immigration Officers.
• Problem of getting an affordable and safe accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
• Holding a passport with a Chop only that it can fake.

If you are interested, you may contact us at +60166764681. Or you may send us an email at atlanticcenter@ymail.com.
Re: Malaysia by Drdry: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2011
In regard to the comment about Malaysia and Ukrain. I strongly desagree with most on here.
I will like to talk about Malayais in the first place>

Malaysia: There is no Nigerian living under the bridge in Malaysia. malaysia is not New York not even Uk will you see poor Immigrant living under the bridge. But i can attest to it that when you get to loh Yat Plaza, you will see some dubios Nigeirans asking any African approaching the mall for money, like Bors I never eat since morning. That is really bad and most of this guys you see doing this busirt are Igbo who has been warned not to come over but disregarding the instruction plunged them into ardent poverty. Yes if you are not professional, there is no way Malaysia govt will let you work but most people what they do is go into business like traveling to China for purchase of low quality goods like Electronics and clothings and when they come back to Nigeria will be boasting heaven and earth. Another thing is Drug, lots of Ogbo's are killed in Malaysia of drugs trafficking. I felt so bad the last time i witnesses the death of a Nigerian in South Korea who has colonized 8 different south East and central Asians to transport drugs acorss the continet. As for me, i am done with my studies and looking forward to migrate to some other places for my master. In the first place malayais is not the best place for Nigerian to study, most of us are brought here by stupid Agent who painted the picture of the country as heaven and working but is different. My advice is that, i have seen over 75 Nigerians being deported back who can't even speak good English, infact i don't know what kind of nigerians they are only to end up on yahoooo scam.

i am begging the Immigration dept and the federal govt of Nigeria not to allow any Igbo out to malaysia, they are not coming here to study but coming to oversea to destroy NIGERIA NAME MORE and happiely i was in Singapore when the law was implimented and deportation of lot of Nigeiran Igbo out of Singapore. And most of them was on light drugs issue and i can asure you that Singapore, China, Thailand and Indonesia has zero tolerance for drugs traffica, they hang and behead imediatly. If you want to know any thing about Malaysia, feel free to ask me but know that i am not helping to come over and sell drugs, but i can only help you secure admission to UK and Australia. You don't need to come here for anything. but i will do it for you. But to Malayais, the answer is Zero.

Ukrain: Yes you can work in Ukrain since i have been there once, but the fact is clear, can you survive with $100 doller a month? That is the maximor you can earn. You don't need to wast ur time asking God or Jesus on this. If for education, yes Ukrain Russia is cool in Europe. But my brother who commented before run his month that there is racisn in Malaysia and Ukrian is better. Now ask him carefull if he has lived in Ukrian or even visited? This is the point take it or leave. All western Europe is a racism since the time of Nazi till now. Even in Ukrain they burn down African market and individuals has their own pistol which cost only $40 dollers. So what most Yorubas i knew there do, is hire killers that is all. But when it comes to work and normal life, I think Ukrian will not even employ you. you will only tell me that is Europe and is cold and you can tell your family i am in Europe is cold and bla bla bla. get it off ur chest, Western Europe is not advicable for any one. Find out those who work there, They work by recommendation from friend and they are working in a friends company that is all. How many works in government sector.? nile!!!!!

Even germany is busirt as well, but you can talk about UK and few places that has not tast communism. Western Europe are communism and they are still trying to break free from that belief and attitides. So bro, don't be frustrated and decieve Nigerians about Europe when things are not done right there.

Nigerian you can go to any Europe country that did not tast Nazi Racism and communism. That is all but if you do, i bet you that you will not have freedom of speech. You say anything you have the knief or gun behind you.

Thanks
Re: Malaysia by kinkos(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2011
Guy i think a word is a nofe for a wise. Please take advise and wait for God time.
Re: Malaysia by chamber2(m): 4:36am On Aug 02, 2011
i am begging the Immigration dept and the federal govt of Nigeria not to allow any Igbo out to malaysia, they are not coming here to study but coming to oversea to destroy NIGERIA NAME MORE and happiely i was in Singapore when the law was implimented and deportation of lot of Nigeiran Igbo out of Singapore. And most of them was on light drugs issue and i can asure you that Singapore, China, Thailand and Indonesia has zero tolerance for drugs traffica, they hang and behead imediatly. If you want to know any thing about Malaysia, feel free to ask me but know that i am not helping to come over and sell drugs, but i can only help you secure admission to UK and Australia. You don't need to come here for anything. but i will do it for you. But to Malayais, the answer is Zero.

You are a bigot. I am surprised you said you have graduated from the university, even with your terrible intellect. Are Igbos the only group engaging in crimes in the countries you listed above? The issue with Malaysia is that 90% of Nigerians living there are either into drugs or Internet scam, irrespective of their ethnicity. Labeling Igbos bad while exonerating others is a mark of bigotry and primitiveness.You have demonstrated that the education in Malaysia is nothing to be proud of, evident in your nonobjective assessment of the situation of Nigerians in Malaysia.
Re: Malaysia by danie09(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2011
Dr.dry:

In regard to the comment about Malaysia and Ukrain. I strongly desagree with most on here.
I will like to talk about Malayais in the first place>

Malaysia: There is no Nigerian living under the bridge in Malaysia. malaysia is not New York not even Uk will you see poor Immigrant living under the bridge. But i can attest to it that when you get to loh Yat Plaza, you will see some dubios Nigeirans asking any African approaching the mall for money, like Bors I never eat since morning. That is really bad and most of this guys you see doing this busirt are Igbo who has been warned not to come over but disregarding the instruction plunged them into ardent poverty. Yes if you are not professional, there is no way Malaysia govt will let you work but most people what they do is go into business like traveling to China for purchase of low quality goods like Electronics and clothings and when they come back to Nigeria will be boasting heaven and earth. Another thing is Drug, lots of Ogbo's are killed in Malaysia of drugs trafficking. I felt so bad the last time i witnesses the death of a Nigerian in South Korea who has colonized 8 different south East and central Asians to transport drugs acorss the continet. As for me, i am done with my studies and looking forward to migrate to some other places for my master. In the first place malayais is not the best place for Nigerian to study, most of us are brought here by silly Agent who painted the picture of the country as heaven and working but is different. My advice is that, i have seen over 75 Nigerians being deported back who can't even speak good English, infact i don't know what kind of nigerians they are only to end up on yahoooo scam.

Ukrain: Yes you can work in Ukrain since i have been there once, but the fact is clear, can you survive with $100 doller a month? That is the maximor you can earn. You don't need to wast your time asking God or Jesus on this. If for education, yes Ukrain Russia is cool in Europe. But my brother who commented before run his month that there is racisn in Malaysia and Ukrian is better. Now ask him carefull if he has lived in Ukrian or even visited? This is the point take it or leave. All western Europe is a racism since the time of Nazi till now. Even in Ukrain they burn down African market and individuals has their own pistol which cost only $40 dollers. So what most Yorubas i knew there do, is hire killers that is all. But when it comes to work and normal life, I think Ukrian will not even employ you. you will only tell me that is Europe and is cold and you can tell your family i am in Europe is cold and bla bla bla. get it off your chest, Western Europe is not advicable for any one. Find out those who work there, They work by recommendation from friend and they are working in a friends company that is all. How many works in government sector.? nile!!!!!

Even germany is busirt as well, but you can talk about UK and few places that has not tast communism. Western Europe are communism and they are still trying to break free from that belief and attitides. So bro, don't be frustrated and decieve Nigerians about Europe when things are not done right there.

Nigerian you can go to any Europe country that did not tast Nazi Racism and communism. That is all but if you do, i bet you that you will not have freedom of speech. You say anything you have the knief or gun behind you.

Thanks
ukraine is in eastern Europe not west. Though i agree with your point of Nigerians committing various crimes overseas but i won't join you in labelling one tribe because out there nobody cares if you re from the north south or west as long as you carry the nigerian passport you are a nigerian. From the reports i got from my friends in Brazil the case is the same because everyday he tells me of his regrets of holding ª Nigerians passport because of the way nags image is been tarnished by Nigerians all over the south America .imagine Nigerians forming cult groups and matchetting themselves on the streets of rio-de- jainero.
Re: Malaysia by macmoyor(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ Dr Dry, where are u from?, Yourbas or the Hausas do worst in Malaysia,
by the way,how can you secure admission for Uk and Australia for applicant?.who are you? i bet you are one of those morons begging money in Malaysia
Re: Malaysia by Drdry: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2011
There is one fact about life and with people that has low mentality. No nigerian is sleeping under bridge in Malaysia as point of correction.
And i can not help you out of Nigeria even if I want to. I am not Yoruba or Housa but I bet you, Housa's and deltans are doing great here wether you like it or not. I have quality education as i wish for, then ask yourself who is calling me morron what do you have? Is it the Degree you have in Nigeria you want to compare or what is it you want to talk about?

One thing is for sure, people who has no better education, who just came to Malaysia for yahooo will always end up behind the bars. If you are some one with good sence of humor, i don't need your suffering money to take you out as some of you are tricking other poor and low life Nigerians with lies only to get them into a dusbustrious life. See the lastest world NEWS of Igbo Man who died on the Plan from Nigeria to Malaysia:

By Agence France-Presse, Updated: 8/6/2011
Malaysia-bound Nigerian drug trafficker dies aboard plane

A Malaysia-bound Nigerian drug smuggler died aboard an aircraft, forcing the pilot to make an emergency landing in India, the anti-drug agency said Saturday.

You recommend thisYou don't recommend this
Shared 11 times

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency said 25-year-old Chilaka Ogbonna Emmanuel was flying from Lagos on Tuesday for Malaysia via Doha when the incident occurred.

"His sudden death arising from drug ingestion forced the pilot to make an emergency landing in India where he was confirmed dead in a hospital," it said.

"A post mortem conducted revealed that he had ingested narcotics," the agency said, without disclosing the type of narcotics and quantity.

The NDLEA said it has launched an investigation into the incident.

SO NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, SOON NIGERIANS WHO HAS NOT LIVED IN MALAYSIA BEFORE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTRY AND IF YOU LIKE LOOK FOR ANY OTHER MEANS OR TRY CARRY DRUGS WITH GARI OR SALTER FISH, I BET YOU, MALAYSIA WILL CATCH YOU AND HANG YOU UP AND SUBMITE YOU FOR BEHEADING. WANNA TRY?

THIS IS A CONTINUES LESSENS FOR NIGERIANS WHO ARE GREEDY, WANT TO GET RICH QUICK WITHOUT QUALITY EDICATION. YOU LIES ON YOUR BED THE WAY YOU MAKE IT. HAVE A LOVELY DAY
Re: Malaysia by macmoyor(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
your are still showcasing your moronic-ism ,
what school did you attend in Malaysia?,
Re: Malaysia by ojdollars(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
@Poster, Visit www.bostonweb.edu.my and Contact this man there jefflouis@bostonweb.edu.my, call him also when he emails you back with his phone number. He can even arrange for airport Pickup for you. That School will offer you adm to take an English Course for one to three years, not sure about it. But he will guide you. Email him for more info, is the easiest way to school in MALAY. Nice country, nice people with lots of opportunities too if you only look at very well. If you need more help, leave your question here.
Re: Malaysia by macmoyor(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2011
@Poster,  Visit www.bostonweb.edu.my and Contact this man there jefflouis@bostonweb.edu.my, call him also when he emails you back with his phone number. He can even arrange for airport Pickup for you. That School will offer you adm to take an English Course for one to three years, not sure about it. But he will guide you. Email him for more info, is the easiest way to school in MALAY. Nice country, [b]nice people with lots of opportunities too if you only look at very wel[/b]l. If you need more help, leave your question here.
Posted on: Today at 06:03:40 PM
Posted by: macmoyor

Arrant Nonsense, Utter rubbish and gibberish
Re: Malaysia by ojdollars(m): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2011
@macmoyor , You mustn't insult your senior in other for you to get fame. I didn't contribute to your post, I was only trying to help the Poster. Most of you who come here to insult people are either one of those bois that hang in one country or the other managing or doing some stupid job to earn a living. I own two companies, I have traveled with my family to anywhere you can think of for hols and vac. Malaysia people were friendly to me, perhaps because they knew I was just there for vac. Don't let your mouth put you into trouble, in the name of trying to show off on a forum. Careful boy, won't issue you any form of warning next time.
Re: Malaysia by ojdollars(m): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2011
@Dr.dry, Thank you very much for your intelligent post, there are too many kids using cafe or free phone browsing internet to op on here to insult people (Their Seniors, especially). I love your post, thank you once again.

@Poster, try the web I gave you earlier, I have talked to them regarding someone before, and I have a small friend schooling there right now, I can connect you if you need any further help for free. Takia kia kia
Re: Malaysia by macmoyor(m): 5:29am On Aug 08, 2011
ojdollars your[b] papa, [/b] i don't know u are such naive,
Re: Malaysia by chamber2(m): 5:31am On Aug 08, 2011
@Dr.dry,  Thank you very much for your intelligent post, there are too many kids using cafe or free phone browsing internet to op on here to insult people (Their Seniors, especially). I love your post, thank you once again.

@Poster, try the web I gave you earlier, I have talked to them regarding someone before, and I have a small friend schooling there right now, I can connect you if you need any further help for free. Takia kia kia

Stop all this rubbish my friend. So, you feel comfortable advising someone to enroll in an English course in Malaysia? You must be high on something. For your information, Malaysia got nothing to offer any in't student in terms of real learning and post study experience.So, why waste your money when you can easily go to good countries with better prospects and robust education system? You and the so called Dr, dry must be agents of doom, advising unsuspecting Nigerians to travel to Malaysia to waste their life and time.

@Dr,dry. You are an idio.t and stalk illiterate. I wonder the kind of institution that awarded you their degree. I hope that is the kind of school you are advising someone to attend right?
Re: Malaysia by macmoyor(m): 5:42am On Aug 08, 2011
abeg chambers help me talk sense into that idiot call ojdollars,
him thought say niraland users are illiterates as him, '.english course in malaysia for real', rubbish guy, he must be in Malaysia begging money at plaza row yat, he must have enrolled in one of the Malaysia quack colleges that gives guys cert in exchange of ringgit,
Re: Malaysia by ojdollars(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2011
@chamber2 , With all due respect to your post. Everyone stand the chance to be corrected, there is no I know all here in NL, I even ask questions sometimes to get answers. If you have looked up at those Thread regarding North Cyprus and About To Fly To North Cyprus, then you would have understand more about Foreign University in a Foreign Country. The School web, I gave to the Poster is owned by the Britain, not owned by the Malaysians. I simply suggested it to the Poster, that he should email them for clarifications and other information. They are in better position to advice and guide him on what to do if he is interested. The boy I know that has finished the English Program told me he would be Transferred to UK for other Courses, it was just a suggestion and didn't call for insult from that kid. I am not in Malaysia, I am in Nigeria presently and I am not an agent to any school or so. I have helped so many Nigerians who are wanting to travel abroad genuinely in many ways.

@macmayor , just to let you know, there is a vacancy in my company for cleaners and gate men, will you apply? No interview needed, since you from NL. grin
Re: Malaysia by macmoyor(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2011
lol,, ajdollars just look at how you running around like decimal point, i go put sand sand for ur garri,
you are really a morron and mofon , na only you get company abi? keep showcasing your childish traits.i dont need tell u who i be,and where i dey,
Re: Malaysia by chamber2(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2011
@chamber2 ,  With all due respect to your post. Everyone stand the chance to be corrected, there is no I know all here in NL, I even ask questions sometimes to get answers. If you have looked up at those Thread regarding North Cyprus and About To Fly To North Cyprus, then you would have understand more about Foreign University in a Foreign Country. The School web, I gave to the Poster is owned by the Britain, not owned by the Malaysians. I simply suggested it to the Poster, that he should email them for clarifications and other information. They are in better position to advice and guide him on what to do if he is interested. The boy I know that has finished the English Program told me he would be Transferred to UK for other Courses, it was just a suggestion and didn't call for insult from that kid. I am not in Malaysia, I am in Nigeria presently and I am not an agent to any school or so. I have helped so many Nigerians who are wanting to travel abroad genuinely in many ways.

My bro, i didn't want to sound offensive, But, it pains me when i see people advising young Nigerians to travel to unknown destinations for the purpose of study. I have been to Malaysia, and i can confidently say that it has nothing to offer any international student. I am not trying to rubbish Malaysia, but you have to realise that education is an investment and people go to school abroad so that they can have the opportunity to recur their expenses through post graduation work experience. But this is not the case in Malaysia. Also, all those language schools are waste of time and money. They are only interested in your money and have no time to impart knowledge. Many Nigerian students are frustrated in Malaysia today, including graduates of Nigerian universities who were deceived by travel agents into believing that they could get a cheap UK university for their postgraduate studies. On getting there most of them realised that the available schools that award uk degrees are neither cheap nor of any good quality. Majority of them ran short of cash and therefore ended up indulging in crimes.

There are many countries where one can go to get quality education. In fact, it is better to even study in Nigeria than to go to most of these Asian countries to study, unless if one is desperate to travel out and has enough money to waste.
Re: Malaysia by ojdollars(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2011
@chamber2 , Your last post is worth reading and reading again, thanks for all the info there. I for one, don't like agents, I hate agents pass justwise, siena and co. Now I understand you clearly, I am not trying to show off or something, but I try to contribute in almost every post I read on travel section, in other to give the users here a good and quality information most times. I find out that on NL, 50,000 people can read your post with just 2 people or sometimes without people contributing to it. And most people here are expertise on visa and documentation issue, but would not let out the information to better the life of others. I am a giver, so the thing always flow inside me even on NL.

@chamber2, Any Holiday planned out for the Yuletide season coming i the next 4months time? smiley,

@macmayor, Be my friend, I understand you were trying to render apologies for your misconduct earlier on. I nor get garri for here when you wan put sand. That reminds me, I just bought garri at home yday. You need some bucket? got half bag. I can send you via ups, fedex or local post. Let me know. As for the Job, vacancy filled. smiley kidding.
Re: Malaysia by macmoyor(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2011
smiley smileysmiley sharp guy,
Re: Malaysia by wanaj0: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
chamber2:

My bro, i didn't want to sound offensive, But, it pains me when i see people advising young Nigerians to travel to unknown destinations for the purpose of study. I have been to Malaysia, and i can confidently say that it has nothing to offer any international student. I am not trying to rubbish Malaysia, but you have to realise that education is an investment and people go to school abroad so that they can have the opportunity to recur their expenses through post graduation work experience. But this is not the case in Malaysia. Also, all those language schools are waste of time and money. They are only interested in your money and have no time to impart knowledge. Many Nigerian students are frustrated in Malaysia today, including graduates of Nigerian universities who were deceived by travel agents into believing that they could get a cheap UK university for their postgraduate studies. On getting there most of them realised that the available schools that award uk degrees are neither cheap nor of any good quality. Majority of them ran short of cash and therefore ended up indulging in crimes.

There are many countries where one can go to get quality education. In fact, it is better to even study in Nigeria than to go to most of these Asian countries to study, unless if one is desperate to travel out and has enough money to waste.

There are good quality schools in Malaysia. There are schools awarding UK and Australian degrees in Malaysia. Their fees are far cheaper than what you will pay in UK or Australia. Only problem is that you cannot work while schooling nor is there any work for you when you graduate. Difficult to think of doing odd jobs because you stand out! However, there are efforts to allow students to do some jobs. A minute number are working already. Generally though, the fact is NO WORK.

Quality of life in Malaysia is good. Relatively things are cheap but pay in Malaysia is POOR! For Nigerians that love 'show off' Malaysia is not the place to be. Unfortunately, many are here already and most are into crimes!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) / Want UK Student Accommodation? / Dana Air Makes List Of Top 50 Brands 2017, Partners Ideashouse On In-flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.