Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? (4187 Views)

Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Eka111(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
This beautiful lady posted a photo on line and captioned it: "why am I still single at 38"
Well trust Nigerians, they gave her all forms of reply from epic to real truthful advice.
But could it be she used her husband as a boyfriend ? grin
Ladies get married on time when you have the chance
See weird replies she got after her post

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by falconey(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2017

With boobs the size of watermelons and ass wider than Yoruba people's naming ceremony pot, I'm amazed you aren't.

Something as heavy as that ass should fall on iamairforce1

7 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by walepackage(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Haba op,with all these assets...Hardly to believe,and inbetween she those not looks 38

4 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by NCANpatroller: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wait im coming.
Airforce1 ll be interested since Emoney ll sponsor the wedding

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by IamAirforce1: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

With boobs the size of watermelons and ass wider than Yoruba people's naming ceremony pot, I'm amazed you aren't.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You no like her?
Why you no pray make she fall on you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
It's not only beauty that keeps a man

6 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Tamel(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
walepackage:
Haba op,with all these assets...Hardly to believe,and inbetween she those not looks 38
Damn,Dear lord!!....it's like you're on a mission to kill someone tonight.......Kikikili

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by walepackage(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tamel:

Damn,Dear lord!!....it's like you're on a mission to kill someone tonight.......Kikikili
funny you.But i aint into that stuff man.
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

She's not even beautiful to begin with. She only has a fine face but an ugly body. Who wants to marry such a heavy sized girl? With the way she is, how would she be if she begins to have kids? If the lady wants to get married she should go to the gym and lose some pounds. That way she will look more presentable and appealing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

Men only find watermelons attractive when it's on a nice body, not when it's on an oversized pound of unappealing flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by IamAirforce1: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
DouglasH92:

Men only find watermelons attractive when it's on a nice body, not when it's on an oversized pound of unappealing flesh.

You should always be civil with your comment sometime .

Read your comment on this lady and ask yourself if you're been fair.

I know you will insult me , but please be very mindful of what you say to people sometimes .

Bless up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ha this lady is not up to 38, she looks 21.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by dollytino4real(f): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
she needs GOD not man

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Because you so fat.
Hit the gym.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Blackfire(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Maybe u are not setting your priorities right...

Marriage is not easy o.
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
I don't if it is weird but I find her attractive
I don't know why she is single

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by iluvdonjazzy: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
na because u be mammy water
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by drezzyx(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Iffa get ur type, I go dey ur body like skin tight...
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by silkytouch(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Something isnt right with her body structure...
E get as she take bend small like person wey get hunch back.
She is beauiful and well endowed but maybe she has...

1. Mouth Odor
2. Body Odor
3. Odor in the lower regions
4. Obessed and lazy in bed.
5. Fvcked up body structure like I mentioned earlier.
6. Too wide an a$$, like out of proportion.
7. Bad manners.
8. Bad reputation...etc

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by nairanaira12: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

If I send you pm now, you wee be saying I like woman, whereas it is only you could like. angry
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2017
I go with the statement that she used her husband as side boyfriend
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by dtruth50: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
dts not her head pls
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
DouglasH92:

She's not even beautiful to begin with. She only has a fine face but an ugly body. Who wants to marry such a heavy sized girl? With the way she is, how would she be if she begins to have kids? If the lady wants to get married she should go to the gym and lose some pounds. That way she will look more presentable and appealing.

Funny but you are right
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
nairanaira12:

If I send you pm now, you wee be saying I like woman, whereas it is only you could like. angry

Who says you like women
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2017
I'm new. this is my first comment here. so loving this forum. smileyI'm new. this is my first comment here. so loving this forum.
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by jericco1(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
prizlezzlalasky:
I'm new. this is my first comment here. so loving this forum. smileyI'm new. this is my first comment here. so loving this forum.
you're indeed new. Welcome

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by princealexndre(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
You should try and go out more, it helps
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by wristbangle: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atimes some of these ladies only pay attention to develop their physical attractiveness but reason like cockroach and exhibit shameful attitudes.
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
falconey:

With boobs the size of watermelons and ass wider than [b] Yoruba people's naming ceremony pot, I'm amazed you aren't.

[/b]

Chai!
This one don go plenri Yoruba ceremony grin
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by alexafo1000: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
BUT THERE IS A MAN SITTING NEXT TO U.
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by favourlyn(f): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
check out ur character
Re: Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? by Wizklynd23(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Habba wetin person fit do with this one.... Now I understand why shes still complaining....she really don't know shes da problem,unless she realise that she could get a Guy....

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Naked To Show Baby Bump / Lookalike Lovers Wows in lovely pre-wedding photos / He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.