Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man (5951 Views)

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / Sex Addicted Girlfriend Needed / Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by doraozuruonye: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Things have really falling apart, if you decide to endure it you may end up looking older than your age, please an advice is much needed here; Sometimes you get so tired and weak in the office, still you will be running home to ensure you prepare something. Then very early in morning around 4 AM you are awake to ensure you prepare the kids ready for school, clean the house and make sure you do morning work-out to look sexy and in good shape.

But too much demand for sex from the hubby is making me think am only being married for fun, it makes my immune system get weaker and weaker everyday, leave feminist out of this.
How do one handle this in other to save your marriage from outsider?
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by hashtagged(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ladies were married for sex or were you expecting otherwise, better redefine your ideology that you were married for anything more than sex and babies. Or divorce him simple

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by doggedfighter(f): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Such men are never good in bed. All they do is go in thrust like mad ,cum and roll over then snore.

If the sex is good even I will even beg for it.

And there won't be any need for this kind of thread.

13 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by mariahAngel(f): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
doraozuruonye:
Things have really falling apart, if you decide to endure it you may end up looking older than your age, please an advice is much needed here; Sometimes you get so tired and weak in the office, still you will be running home to ensure you prepare something. Then very early in morning around 4 AM you are awake to ensure you prepare the kids ready for school, clean the house and make sure you do morning work-out to look sexy and in good shape.

But too much demand for sex from the hubby is making me think am only being married for fun, it makes my immune system get weaker and weaker everyday, leave feminist out of this.

Have you talked about the issue with your husband?

5 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Sundaygeorge: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Buy intimacy gadget for him... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Kiddllc: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
doraozuruonye:

You should be able to talk to ur spouse about ways to ease the burden of house hold chores on u. A house help or relative that is less busy could help. I can't even enjoy sex with a tired partner because when ur tired ur definitely not going to participate willingly and if that's the case the sex would be one sided because its now like a routine work for u to perform. Talk to ur man no need bringing it here first

3 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by baralatie(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
cry
you mean as a wife you now realised that your husband is a mechanical sex jack hammer in bed and he is telling you that he is not satisfied meanwhile you are literarily dying
.wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by baralatie(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
if your are a GF it is easy you just run for your life to preserve the battery that is remaining

1 Like

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by luminouz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sex makes your immune system weaker?.

shocked shocked shocked..

N.B: Read your profile. You are really messed up. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just draw a timetable for it, don't allow somebody's son to kill you for your mother all because of sex

1 Like

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Mandela27: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
But you're not talking about the gadgets that u use for self pleasure.You're really messed up.misplaced priority.

U dunno it is those gadgets that are making u weaker?ur blaming the son of Adam for always attending to nature's call
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by larryking540: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Such men are never good in bed
abeg go sit down

3 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by larryking540: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
Just draw a timetable for it, don't allow somebody's son to kill you for your mother all because of sex
and does sex kills ,I have never heard of a woman die because of too much sex oo,never ...na only men I day hear of
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by nurain150(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
with no marriage experience are you supposed to talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Jodha(f): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
If yhu were a gf I would have said run for yhur life...since his libido doesn't match yhurs..

Since yhu guys are married all I can say is... try and sit him down and talk to him.... explain how yhu don't have strength for a sex marathon...yhu can't starve yhur husband if not he'll be tempted to go outside...try and take enough fruit ...milk and eat good food that'll give yhu energy for the action...and tell him how far yhu can go..if it's to agree on the number of times a week sef... it'll help..

Sex before marriage is a sin but try and discuss things like sex during courtship....so that y'all will know if yhu can cope with each other or not..

2 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Opexzy: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
The reason we are having this conversation is because your hubby is not doing so well in bed.. I don't mean to disrespect you or him.

If he gives you a mind blowing, leg shaking and seizure inducing sex... You will be the one running after him

Okay jokes apart... You need wisdom to tackle this matter... Don't give that man an excuse to cheat..
When men are caught cheating its either they blame it on the devil or the wife... I am sure you don't wanna take the blame whenever you catch him cheating.

Don't try to talk a man out of having sex especially with his wife.. No matter how nicely you place it, it will sound harsh and wicked to him.. So don't even listen to those that said you should call him and sit him down.. He might listen and change but he will never be happy with it... And don't forget this is sex and man in the same sentence...

My only advise is, you either increase your libido or find a way to reduce his'.

8 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Sluvist(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Please tell us more, you don't know the level of his libido before you marry him, until now that you are having children to attend to, plus the office work that you claimed to be exhausting your energy. Please tell us who is taking good care of you in the office these days?

2 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by finalboss(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
luminouz:
Sex makes your immune system weaker?.

shocked shocked shocked..

N.B: Read your profile. You are really messed up. undecided
What's messed up abt her profile

How do you guys even think ? Are you married ?

If you know you don't have anything palpable to say stfo
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Theboy21: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
There is no turning back, give it to him everyday and 7 times on a weekend, when pastor was saying your body is for hubby and his body yours, you thought pastor was only rapping or reading poems??cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by seanwilliam(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
So if he go look for sex outside now u go come here to cry again .. if him no dey ask for sex u go still complain.. who send u work? Sex is one of the primary reasons you were married to.. u better redefine your way

3 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by DukeJoe17: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
doraozuruonye:

When once a woman start complaining of to much sex from a guy she once adore and satisfied sexually without complain, just know that she is fucking another dude and satan have really punish some women to the extent that when once they start cheating they will lost interest in the other guy and by then you'll know that your woman had left emotionally and sexually.

Office mistress, tell us who is fucking you outside or in the office and worst more if you are also a masturbator. Chai.

Sorry for the man, I really feel his plight.

1 Like

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by chibunna60393: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
you mean as a wife you now realised that your husband is a mechanical sex jack hammer in bed and he is telling you that he is not satisfied meanwhile you are literarily dying.wahala dey o
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Dreyton36: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Them wan use heavy gbola kill this one grin cheesy

This one wey u even come social media come get advise I wonder how big the gbola go they chai wisdom wan finish me

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Shortyy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Men are sex addicts. Spits
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by ForestHill: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
doraozuruonye:

What's the relationship between intercourse and weaker immune system? lol

1 Like

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by doctore212(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pay five oloshos , let them have sex with him for ten hours.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by SILENTandSMART2: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol cheesy

Like this bread and butter issue always pop around me,

Durnig sex dem tell you to climb tree ?

Anyway tell him first and stop ranting wink

It is better for you to coutinue like this than him going for hoes dat will drive him crazy,

You will juss be useless later cus he don knack better pussy, dey do like eleribuu girl,

Mtchweeew, open shumtin and let him slide in, eleribuu dey work for office, pelé office worker,

Yeye is smelling on your head,

Abeg where's this lighter this topic don spoil my day, you weak me, though something is really going on before but this your matter worsen my case,

1 Like

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by luminouz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
finalboss:

What's messed up abt her profile

How do you guys even think ? Are you married ?

If you know you don't have anything palpable to say stfo

Easy ghost defender.... cheesy
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by emperorAY(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
communication is key, talk to him and pray he understands
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by SweetiliciousD: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
doraozuruonye:

What do ladies want?

If he is a one minute man, you will come here and wail, now he isn't dull in giving you the right dosage and you are here complaining?

Everything in marriage is secondary but sex is primary.

He didn't marry you to come and watch TV in his house..... Neither are you there to look at his face
The business of marriage is SEX, being the only approved scenario for it.

You'll get better dear.
Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by anochuko01(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Shortyy:
Men are sex addicts. Spits
Guess who your spit landed on? Yeah, male folks in your household grin
I can't begin to imagine that you're a product of a sex addict sef. Disgusting grin angry

Don't take me serious, just kidding tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man by Cutehector(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2020
For better for worse. You said those words

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Laid Like A Rod During Sex / Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.