Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos (6608 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by lawddanny: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
A lesbian student of the University of Port Harcourt has been shamed on Facebook after she begged another girl for s*x and sent her n*de photos.
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to expose a lesbian girl sending her photos and begging her for s*x. The woman by name Cynthia Uka said she is taking such drastic measures, as this is not the first time lesbians are trying to force her into s*x.
Uka made it clear that she is not a lesbian and exposed the n*de photos and messages on Whatsapp sent to her by the lesbian girl.
See photos and chats below:

http://www.informationng.com/2017/02/nigerian-lady-exposes-uniport-lesbian-girl-sending-nude-photos-begging-sex.html
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Deiok(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
That girl got no chill, see insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by iamJ(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lesboo dem grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Savage and epic
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Fadiga24(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
And this stupid lesbo girl might have a boyfriend.
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by chloride6: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by MrDoGood(m): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Jezzzzzz see savage serve in deep breakable plate.........
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 07, 2017
if u like post...satan expose pastor's plans of overthrowing him... smiley

i will not click that link...
Why cant u post the pics and comments here like others..must i pass tunnel just to see pics??
Btw..wetin i wan use my fellow female nude pics do? smiley

vaseline crew...over to u guys...#Happy wanking!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by slyd90(m): 5:24am On Sep 07, 2017
chai!!! see something these lesbian girls don't know the power of cucumbergringrin
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by slyd90(m): 5:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Bridgetania:

Why cant u post the pics and comments here like others..must i pass tunnel just to see pics??

ok na male nude pix u need abi undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Pearlchi11: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Nah dem sabi wetin dem dy gain from dt
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by lawddanny: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Bridgetania:

nairaland might delete the post if I post the pics

Buh where do I get the feeling that ur one of those Lesbo girls??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by ikemesit4477: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Bridgetania:

have you done wanking yours?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 07, 2017
lawddanny:
nairaland might delete the post if I post the pics

Buh where do I get the feeling that ur one of those Lesbo girls??

i should have been..if i actually saw the pix....

Check buhari's office..i'm probably sure that is where u get the feelings smiley

by the way good morning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2017
ikemesit4477:
have you done wanking yours?

ok...so youre done...oya goan put on ur boxers... smiley wink ')
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by ikemesit4477: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Bridgetania:

ok...so youre done...oya goan put on ur boxers...
smiley wink ')
No still waiting for you to finish!
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by lawddanny: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Bridgetania:

i should have been..if i actually saw the pix....
Check buhari's office..i'm probably sure that is where u get the feelings smiley
by the way good morning
lol �
GM
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by lawddanny: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Tunjimankind:
This guy is really good see how is showing how he is making $5,000 monthly for free
Pls tell me what u think abt it http://yoalizer.com/1ZTc

U can contact him on this e-mail:olamitunji2008@gmail.com
scam
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Why not block instead of insulting her?? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by lawddanny: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2017
iyke926:
Why not block instead of insulting her?? undecided
how do you block someone
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2017
lawddanny:
how do you block someone

It's simple. When you view the persons profile where you see status, his phone number and profile pictures. Scroll up and you will see BLOCK in red. Just tap it..shikena
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by lawddanny: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
iyke926:

It's simple. When you view the persons profile where you see status, his phone number and profile pictures. Scroll up and you will see BLOCK in red. Just tap it..shikena
can't see nothing like block in red button
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by lawddanny: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
iyke926:

is this nor whatsapp
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2017
lawddanny:
can't see nothing like block in red button
What phone you using,bro??
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by lawddanny: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
iyke926:

What phone you using,bro??
hey I'm not talking of blocking someone on whatsapp
I'm talking of blocking someone on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2017
lawddanny:
hey I'm not talking of blocking someone on whatsapp
I'm talking of blocking someone on nairaland

That feature ain't available on nairaland sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos by gamaliel121(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
abegi. ...the bitchhhh is forming like she's a saint...

she shouldn't have exposed that lesbian like that...
there are better ways to handle situations like that...I blocked all the gays that tried to get me to fucckk and I haven't heard from them since....

mtchewwww

(1) (Reply)

Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! / Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) / You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.