Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) (6559 Views)

MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2022
THE GREAT WALL IN UNAVOIDABLE!!

Apparently many females tend to forget about this part of their lives before wasting it off to the unworthy men!!
A man in his 20s is the same as when he clocks 50, as a matter of fact, there is a higher chance of him in his 50s being better than when he was in his 20s, but you see females
They literally rot out on a very slow pace, when you check things out, a woman in her 30s can already be looking like a man in his 50s, i'm sure you can very well relate to this well unless you want to lie to yourself!

Women must capitalize on getting themselves attached to men in time or they will just become useless over time.
The arguement of if marriage is an achievement or not is more prominent with women because they know deep down they are useless without a man to make them useful, so they result to this arguement to validate themselves and of course further find something to hide behind for their immoralities!

Still Typing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2022
Don't tell me this is how she acted?
And are you also saying without him(p) she is unimportant to herself without a man..
Well if she is not all women are..

Any individual can attain self-reliance and a sense of fulfillment by pursuing passionate interests outside of romance...
Women don’t really need a man to be useful or successful as you said... Instead they have been conditioned by society to think that they do... A woman is capable of taking care of herself without help from a man..boy get that into your head and stop deceiving your fellow kids here.. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2022
MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME!!

Don't let feminism lie to you, they are nothing but pressured teenagers looking for stupidd excuses to be wayward, close your ears from anything that comes off feminism, it is not for the betterment of anyone but themselves!!

A man grows like fine wine, it never expires or spoils in the cellars, but women grow like cow milk, you keep it in a container for just one week and voiltre! ITS SPOILT!
The wall is real, if you are a man reading this, this should be one of the reasons to have standards, because she is actually nothing without you, she needs you to function, so basically, you shouldn't even go down on your kneels begging her to accept you! Although its romantic, and i'm not against anything here...

No woman is equivalent to you, no matter her status, they all need to be protected, they all need to be provided for, so you see, you are the main necessity here, now imagine some random biittch still claiming rights and even being rude because of feminism?

Still Typiing..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Aboks(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
True story

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And are you also saying without him(p) she is unimportant to herself without a man..

Any individual can attain self-reliance and a sense of fulfillment by pursuing passionate interests outside of romance...
Women don’t really need a man to be useful or successful as you said... Instead they have been conditioned by society to think that they do... A woman is capable of taking care of herself without help from a man..boy get that into your head and stop deceiving your fellow kids here.. grin

Men are confused...

Their pride pushes them to encourage women to be dependent on their goodlooks and sex...

Their pockets pushes them to complain that women are gold-diggers...

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Men are confused...

Their pride pushes them to encourage women to be dependent on their goodlooks and sex...

Haha..who even takes this boy serious..any sane being?
Pls practice your redpill in peace..it makes them look so petty talking about the same women they use derogatory words at..

The boy act in a kinda way that makes me think about his mental health you know..boy must be suffering mentally..
Ion know what makes him think and act the way he does.. sound so disgusting if I must say.. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Females have already infested themselves in this thread to oppose my motion, but they just expose a simple fact; They either feel guilty because they have already hit the wall and they don't feel good about the fact that i'm throwing it in their faces or they just don't want to accept the truth based on the fact that they are on their way to hit the wall really hard!!

Don't let feminism lie to you, women need men even more than generators need fuel to function!
That young lady turning down random guys because they are not fly will be the exact same woman in her 30s willing to take in an imbec!le if he makes himself available!
Read that again!

Still Typing...

21 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2022
A woman's body begins to wither faster than that of a man, a man can keep his face good to public admiration for a seemingly long time but a woman's face becomes disgusting starting at 35 if not being very well attended to.

A man's sp€rm can still perform as far as he is as healthy as he is needed to be, most women's womb becomes useless after 40.
A woman only decreases in value, the best thing that can ever happen is if she finds someway to slow things down, nothing a woman possesses ever increases, a man's wealth increases overtime, his achievements multiply overtime!
The only achievements women can truly acknowledge is MARRIAGE!!
I'm not being bitter, i'm not being misogynistic although you might think otherwise, i'm just telling you the truth!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

15 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2022
This Thread Further Proves The Point Why Women Should Be Consider Accessories!
Especially When They Want To Be Difficult About Everything!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Geniuelander: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Men are confused...

But Still TRP is Golden

I don't know you're serious about accepting the Redpill teaching
WOW
TRP is Truly Golden

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This Thread Further Proves The Point Why Women Should Be Consider Accessories!
Especially When They Want To Be Difficult About Everything!
Women should be considered as accessories?.... Wow.... Just wow

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Geniuelander:

I don't know you're serious about accepting the Redpill teaching WOW TRP is Truly Golden
grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Dorad:
Women should be considered as accessories?.... Wow.... Just wow
I don't know if you are male or female, so i better on engage you till i'm sure i'm not wasting my time.
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Kaymicheal852: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
THE GREAT WALL IN UNAVOIDABLE!!

Apparently many females tend to forget about this part of their lives before wasting it off to the unworthy men!!
A man in his 20s is the same as when he clocks 50, as a matter of fact, there is a higher chance of him in his 50s being better than when he was in his 20s, but you see females
They literally rot out on a very slow pace, when you check things out, a woman in her 30s can already be looking like a man in his 50s, i'm sure you can very well relate to this well unless you want to lie to yourself!

Women must capitalize on getting themselves attached to men in time or they will just become useless over time.
The arguement of if marriage is an achievement or not is more prominent with women because they know deep down they are useless without a man to make them useful, so they result to this arguement to validate themselves and of course further find something to hide behind for their immoralities!

Still Typing...

Young men are getting woke more this generation because the young woman of this generation are the most damaged and they will be the one that will suffer the most later in life because it will be hard to hold ok to men

You see the celebrity's that encourage you to LovePeddler away your youths ,they are the one snatching someone else husband up and down and it's because they have money ,most of you can't really survive without a man right now in you 20s how can you afford to steal a man in your 30s and 40s

You better be wise and look for a high value man early in life to pair bound with

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Young men are getting woke more this generation because the young woman of this generation are the most damaged and they will be the one that will suffer the most later in life because it will be hard to hold ok to men

You see the celebrity's that encourage you to LovePeddler away your youths ,they are the one snatching someone else husband up and down and it's because they have money ,most of you can't really survive without a man right now in you 20s how can you afford to steal a man in your 30s and 40s

You better be wise and look for a high value man early in life to pair bound with
GOD BLESS YOU!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2022
I am a man
I am valuable

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by HYDEEE: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Men are confused...

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Polynek(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
This one loud oo grin
Spread the gospel GIDI grin

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by heniford2: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

statistic has it that 99%of the world Riches woman got the wealth either from divorce or inherited it from parents only one 1% are likely made woman that zero chances to it so what are you saying woman are holocaust in nature undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
statistic has it that 99%of the world Riches woman got the wealth either from divorce or inherited it from parents only one 1% are likely made woman that zero chances to it so what are you saying woman are holocaust in nature undecided
Ok.. cheesy
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Lastbornbuns: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Why must you put down another person to feel better about yourself? Why must you bring out time to create threads on a gender you find useless? Oh so powerful male, a woman's greatest achievement.

Make una try de rest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by heniford2: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
OAM4J
lalasticlala
Seun
dominique
Pls what's all these slut shaming and misogyny about tho? undecided

Is there something I don't get here..
my apology for getting it bad to you lipsrsealed when you slam a lady of her bad behaviors she start using emotional blackmail grin i can go on and mention all the whole mod for ban in ur silly reply

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
my apology for getting it bad to you lipsrsealed when you slam a lady of her bad behaviors she start using emotional blackmail grin i can go on and mention all the whole mod for ban in ur silly reply
I've thought about your offer... smiley
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by heniford2: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
I've thought about your offer... smiley
wats it? shocked
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
wats it? shocked
When would you be in Nigeria? Will you come with your kids?
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
I am a man I am valuable
YES YOU ARE!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Polynek:
This one loud oo grin Spread the gospel GIDI grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
There is little or no chance that STRONG AND INDEPENDENT women exists!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by heniford2: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
When would you be in Nigeria? Will you come with your kids?
soon yeah coming to commission stuff drop ur we contact lets chat up
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
You Are The Price!! Do Not Listen To What Feminism Wants To Make Themselves Feel Like.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) / Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. / Before You Kiss Her Hand:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.