Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (3201 Views)

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Benny Hinn:Am Guilty Of preaching Prosperity Outside what the Bible teaches / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Martinez19(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

You will wait until Jesus come back b dat oo.
I was just kidding. If I hear say I marry a religious girl. cheesy
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
Hahahaha

But na dem plenty pass oo
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Martinez19(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hahahaha

But na dem plenty pass oo
I go just adopt and raise the pikin single handedly. No to religious bullshit.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
I go just adopt and raise the pikin single handedly. No to religious bullshit.
Be prepared for war of Armageddon from yà family members oo.

I just hope you aint Yoruba cos Ehhh, it won't be funny
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Martinez19(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Be prepared for war of Armageddon from yà family members oo.

I just hope you aint Yoruba cos Ehhh, it won't be funny
lol. Na their life? Make them free person o.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by analice107: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Real recognize real. Much love.
Yes, Real Recognize Real. The fake will always tilt towards to fake too.

Much Love for Lucifer's kid.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

Wow! Life sometimes.

But big sis, according to the op's story, the mother loved the lady and she has been nice to her until she started hearing from prophets that she's not meant to be her daughter in law just when the wedding is at the corner.

You know some of us really want to please God and this brings confusion when some prophets are saying something different from our plans and believes.

What do you think he should do in the midst of the confusion he finds himself?

Muafrika2, where are you?

I think the mum made it all up - or planned it - to get rid of the daughter in law.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Muafrika2:

I think the mum made it all up - or planned it - to get rid of the daughter in law.

Analice107 suspects so too.

You know only the mother's prophets were against the fiancée while the op's own wasn't against her.

It really calls for suspense.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

What do you want me to say?

You be yeye girl I swear. See as you fall my hand grin

Be serious jor. angry don't you know you're the only sister I have on the atheist side embarassed

I'm interested in your opinion so I beg honour it. Should the op do away with his fiancée?
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

I Have been rejected even before I woo her. cry

According to her Bible, Darkness cannot jam with light (atheist vs Christian) grin

Lemme confirm Sha. cool

Cc: Bennyann wink

Why didn't you tell me since now? cry you're already too late.

I have a lover here already - Onyenze123 grin

But don't worry, I'll love you secretly without you realizing it lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
hmmmmmm. Please become an atheist and marry me. I need you my life.

My lover here is a deist, I think I met him as an atheist.
Seriously, why are you guys sooo late.... This is too bad.

Onyenze123 I need your permission to love another grin
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

Why didn't you tell me since now? cry you're already too late.

I have a lover here already - Onyenze123 grin

But don't worry, I'll love you secretly without you realizing it lipsrsealed
You and who Dae do secret love?

undecided

Me like our love to be public óò. grin
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:

People who talk like you are the ones who end up doing what they boasted they would never do.

Continnuuu
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hopefullandlord, you see she rejected moi àbí ? cry

That we shld be doing secret love cry
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

You and who Dae do secret love?

undecided

Me like our love to be public óò. grin

Really? shocked you seem to be serious o.

Wait let me take permission from my lover first. cheesy Onyenze123 where are you o
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by hopefulLandlord: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:
Hopefullandlord, you see she rejected moi àbí ? cry

That we shld be doing secret love cry

Bennyann, give this guy chance now

Onyeze is a confused person, doesn't know what he wants

he's a deist that believes in bible creation story, he's neither here nor there, very indecisive, he looks like the kinda guy that would say "I love my wife but I think you're the woman for me", he also sounds like the type that'll tell you to cook a food then say he's lost appetite a few minutes later

unlike my guy Adepeter2027 that is decisive, bold, courageous, cool, calm and collected, he chose atheism boldly and didn't waver, he'll stick with you if you chose him
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by 1Sharon(f): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

You be yeye girl I swear. See as you fall my hand grin

Be serious jor. angry don't you know you're the only sister I have on the atheist side embarassed

I'm interested in your opinion so I beg honour it. Should the op do away with his fiancée?
Erm..the OP is a bit long. I can't be assed tongue
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

send her PM and take it from there, no need to waste time

Really? I'm disappointed in you.

I thought you loved me and you would look after me. You mean you just gave him a pass like that without even screening him?

Should I think twice about you now? That's not how to look after me. Protect me small now embarassed
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by hopefulLandlord: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

Really? I'm disappointed in you.

I thought you loved me and you would look after me. You mean you just gave him a pass like that without even screening him?

Should I think twice about you now? That's not how to look after me. Protect me small now embarassed

check my post up there, I've already screened him
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he's a deist that believes in bible creation story, he's neither here nor there, very indecisive, he looks like the kinda guy that would say "I love my wife but I think you're the woman for me", he also sounds like the type that'll tell you to cook a food then say he's lost appetite a few minutes later

unlike my guy Adepeter2027 that is decisive, chose atheism boldly and didn't waver, he'll stick with you if you chose him
Exactly.

I Dae feel yà boss.

But you Sabi campaign óò, grin

Benny, what do yà say naw
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

Erm..the OP is a bit long. I can't be assed tongue

It's not fair o. You're really one unique being.

Ok, what would you have done if you were the op's fiancée?
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Martinez19(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

People who talk like you are the ones who end up doing what they boasted they would never do.

Continnuuu
over my dead body. Religious babes? Nah. I can't permit the indoctrination of my children. smiley
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by 1Sharon(f): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

It's not fair o. You're really one unique being.

Ok, what would you have done if you were the op's fiancée?

Ok I have read the story.

Smh angry If I was the fiance I would be very angry. One so and so pastor came to put mouth in ur relationship and say he shouldn't marry her? A so called man that is letting outsiders interfere in his relationship, when it should be his choice alone? That would piss me off I would leave the relationship.

Very annoying undecided the wolves in sheep clothing called pastors that destroy more than they mend.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

Ok I have read the story.

Smh angry If I was the fiance I would be very angry. One so and so pastor came to put mouth in ur relationship and say he shouldn't marry her? A so called man that is letting outsiders interfere in his relationship, when it should be his choice alone? That would piss me off I would leave the relationship.

Very annoying undecided the wolves in sheep clothing called pastors that destroy more than they mend.

Yes! That's my sis wink

I feel same with the bolded you know. I wouldn't advise any lady to remain in a relationship in which the fiance is very confused about getting married to her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
over my dead body. Religious babes? Nah. I can't permit the indoctrination of my children. smiley

Na so! We shall see. Last last you go feign Christianity

God will see us through o wink
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Martinez19(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

Na so! We shall see. Last last you go feign Christianity

God will see us through o wink
wink wink wink
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

unlike my guy Adepeter2027 that is decisive, bold, courageous, cool, calm and collected, he chose atheism boldly and didn't waver, he'll stick with you if you chose him

I can't believe this. Because of you I'm giving it a thought. But it would be nice of me to wait for Onyenze123 to show up first. That's a simple courtesy wink
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by hopefulLandlord: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

I can't believe this. Because of you I'm giving it a thought. But it would be nice of me to wait for Onyenze123 to show up first. That's a simple courtesy wink

don't you trust my judgement?
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tosinex:
, Bro na wa o, mummy went to Pastor, daddy went to Pastor, uncle went to Pastor, you yourself have you gone to God in prayers, for him to reveal to you whether Chioma is your wife, or do you think God won't speak to you! He said in Jeremiah 33:3 he said call unto me and I will show you great and mighty things you knoweth not. Seek the face of God concerning this matter, take a fasting and prayer and ask God to speak to you. Hear your future from the mouth of the creator himself if you are confuse! It's well with you sir!
QED.

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Martinez19(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ishilove:

QED.
why did you close down my thread? angry angry angry angry angry ehn, answer me.

Ehn cheesy, abeg nah joke o. I no wan chop ban. grin grin grin
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by frank317: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
analice107:

Does God have grand Children? Aren't we all God's kids and have unlimited access to Him? Witch Craft practices in the name of the Lord.

The mother is worshipping an idol in the name of a prophet and, the boy (not a man) is yet to grow up.

Who saw these visions for the prophet when he married his own wife?

Anyone who manipulates others is a Witch.

These days, no one even remembers what Charismatic Witch means anymore.

There are more Witches in Church today than there are Catholics in Rome.

What if the pastors are actually telling the truth? What if God is using the men to save him?

I mean, u can't really blame believers when they act this way. Not everyone knows what u know. Not everyone can read the Bible and understand it the way u do.

Look around u, even people who claim to know or understand the Bible do not all agree on one thing, right?

Anyone can be a victim just as long as u have opened Ur mind to believe that an unknown Jewish man died for ur sins a long time ago. Such a person can fall for anything don't u think?

For people like me...my mum will not even bring such stories near me. She would have known I am unbeliever. But even if I give such stories a consideration, I will embrace her and give her the best love in the short time I have with her

Religious people are the most afraid of death despite heaven waiting for them. If I know hevean is waiting for me and someone tells me I will die if I marry my love, isn't that an opportunity to love my way to heaven?

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

Analice107 suspects so too.

You know only the mother's prophets were against the fiancée while the op's own wasn't against her.

It really calls for suspense.
It all boils down to testing of spirits. Its good to know God so that you don't get swept away by everything. The man is also running around all kinds of prophets. Its a dangerous family. The lady is safer away from them grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Original Sin / Who Killed More People In The Bible? / Amazing Nonsense In Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.