Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (3199 Views)

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Benny Hinn:Am Guilty Of preaching Prosperity Outside what the Bible teaches / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by 1Sharon(f): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

Yes! That's my sis wink

I feel same with the bolded you know. I wouldn't advise any lady to remain in a relationship in which the fiance is very confused about getting married to her.

So what do you have to say abt these pastors? Are you a church going Christian or do You pray at home?
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't you trust my judgement?

Oga, why are you trying so hard to pour sand in my garri? grin
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

I can't believe this. Because of you I'm giving it a thought. But it would be nice of me to wait for Onyenze123 to show up first. That's a simple courtesy wink

grin Do you remember the what I told you about being a good person and having positive altitude?

You are a lovely and kind hearted soul. Your beauty radiates with the intensity of the Sun. That's why all these atheists are falling over you even though you are a Christian. Love knows no religion, ethnicity, political affiliation...

I have showed up and I am saying NO to all their proposals grin

No grin
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by hopefulLandlord: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2017
onyenze123:

Oga, why are you trying so hard to pour sand in my garri? grin
grin
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

Really? shocked you seem to be serious o.

Wait let me take permission from my lover first. cheesy Onyenze123 where are you o

permission not granted. grin
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
adepeter2027:

You and who Dae do secret love?

undecided

Me like our love to be public óò. grin

Don't allow me to send holy ghost fire on top your head. Finally warning cheesy
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

My lover here is a deist, I think I met him as an atheist.
Seriously, why are you guys sooo late.... This is too bad.

Onyenze123 I need your permission to love another grin

No grin Permission denied.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

Why didn't you tell me since now? cry you're already too late.

I have a lover here already - Onyenze123 grin

But don't worry, I'll love you secretly without you realizing it lipsrsealed

Pls Don't share our love na
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by frank317: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2017
You guys, get a room and have a foursome... Stop derailing the thread na
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
1Sharon:

So what do you have to say abt these pastors? Are you a church going Christian or do You pray at home?

The truth is most of us who are Christians are not in the level we should be spiritually so we mostly need others like priests of old, to see and hear from God for us. Most of us are just too busy with unnecessary things so I wouldn't blame those who depend a lot on "prophets".

The solid foundation of my relationship with God is not dependent on going to church but on intentionally spending time with God when I'm alone and when no one's looking. Thanks to my mum who sparked up the fire from my babyhood grin
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
frank317:
You guys, get a room and have a foursome... Stop derailing the thread na

True, we're derailing the thread. Sorry
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Muafrika2:

It all boils down to testing of spirits. Its good to know God so that you don't get swept away by everything. The man is also running around all kinds of prophets. Its a dangerous family. The lady is safer away from them grin

cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by michaelwestern(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

The truth is most of us who are Christians are not in the level we should be spiritually so we mostly need others like priests of old, to see and hear from God for us. Most of us are just too busy with unnecessary things so I wouldn't blame those who depend a lot on "prophets".

The solid foundation of my relationship with God is not dependent on going to church but on intentionally spending time with God when I'm alone and when no one's looking. Thanks to my mum who sparked up the fire from my babyhood grin

But how do you explain the fact that two different prophets saw the same thing?
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
michaelwestern:

But how do you explain the fact that two different prophets saw the same thing?

If the op should add another prophet to his, that would also make it two and I'm sure the prophecy would agree with the initial one. Which means the op's prophets would repel the prophecy of the mother's prophets.

It's not about numbers dear, neither is it about how many people are saying the same thing but it's about the truth. The best way to get the truth is to be our own prophet or to have a discerning spirit.

We really have to work on knowing God's will for ourselves. It's very very important especially in this era where there are lots of wolves disguised as shepherds. We must learn how to utilize the gift of the Holy Spirit and not let it be in vain.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by michaelwestern(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

If the op should add another prophet to his, that would also make it two and I'm sure the prophecy would agree with the initial one. Which means the op's prophets would repel the prophecy of the mother's prophets.

It's not about numbers dear, neither is it about how many people are saying the same thing but it's about the truth. The best way to get the truth is to be our own prophet or to have a discerning spirit.

We really have to work on knowing God's will for ourselves. It's very very important especially in this era where there are lots of wolves disguised as shepherds. We must learn how to utilize the gift of the Holy Spirit and not let it be in vain.

You don't get my point. Am not talking about the right or wrong prophet. I just want to know how you can explain two separate prophets, who don't know each other, saying the same thing about the issue.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
michaelwestern:

You don't get my point. Am not talking about the right or wrong prophet. I just want to know how you can explain two separate prophets, who don't know each other, saying the same thing about the issue.

If you're referring to the op then You should understand me too. You weren't there when the prophets told the mother, were you? Do you think the op was also present then? I doubt if he was. The mother just told him from the story.

The strange thing here is there was more confusion when the op's prophet said something different from the other prophets.

I can't explain something we do not know what happened behind the scene. Except there's an evidence that the two prophets do not know each other and also the mum isn't framing everything up.

Your question has to be verified before we can try answering it. We can try calling the op to find out.

But no matter our level in the spiritual life, I believe a child of God should be able to recognize the voice of his God. It will just be left for us to accept it or not but deep within us we should know if it's God speaking. if we do not know at that point in time, we will definitely know before it's too late.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
OHOnairaland:
I will do that, but let's hear your views because the issue has a religious matter at its core. Besides, religion affects our marriage so much in this part of the world.

Please I would want to know if the pastor you invited is your pastor or your mum's or both from your quote below.

We have also held a family meeting for this in which we invited the last pastor who repeated what he said. I and Chioma cross examined him with different questions. He answered our questions but without strong convictions. It was only mum and my sisters who believed everything he said

When your mum went to the second pastor, did she ask him directly about the fate of your marriage with chioma or she just went there coincidentally?

And suddenly, by middle of this year, my mum met a pastor on the mountain where she has gone to pray. The pastor told her that Chioma is not my wife, that if I get married to her I will die. She went to another pastor(who doesn't know the 1st pastor) without telling him what the previous pastor said, he said the same thing.

I'm yet to see a couple that gave birth to 5 girls and never talked about or even wish to have just 'one' son. I'm not talking about convenant though

For this case, unlike me, I also decided to meet a woman of God - an evangelist who said that what the pastors prophesied are not true. The woman who goes by evangelist as her title prophesied, telling me that my father is dead and that I am the only son and some other prophesies that are true. But one of her prophesies (or revelations rather) that weakened all the other prophesies that I would have used to convince my mum is that she said that mum entered a covenant with God before she could give birth to a son like me. That sounds true as I was or almost the 6th child following 5 or 4 girls ( one girl died) that my mum gave birth to before dad passed away. But when I questioned mum about the covenant, she outrightly denied, sighting that neither they nor my dad ever complained at any time that they have only girl children and no boy, let alone going further to make covenants. I lost the argument here, in trying to convince her that the messages she got were false.

All of you really contributed to the reason the wedding didn't hold in the first place, you, your fiancée and your mum. But your fiancée wouldn't have fallen sick if it was within her control because she would have loved to hurry up the wedding. Maybe they're just coincidences
We would have tied the knots in less than one year, having introduced her to my mum within 3 months of knowing her, having also allowed her to live with my mother for 1 month and again for 2 weeks, and having gone to see her father for introduction, all within one year. But, some thing came up that my finance couldn't carry the wedding as I made some investment, and the remaining one that I could have used was consumed by 1, her sickness, 2, my mum's sickness and 3, by MMM. So it was postponed to an unfixed date this year 2017

Also, why did your mum go to the mountain in the first place? Is it her routine? Does she receive prophecies whenever she goes or it's the first time?

Since the reason for the prophets saying you shouldn't marry your fiancée is because of 'death', your mum is scared of losing you - simple. Maybe she had a bad dream about you after marriage which led to the rise of series of prophecies. She's scared, she just doesn't want to lose you. But please find the answers yourself.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
onyenze123:

No grin Permission denied.

How are you doing dear? I could have at least said hi before Frank came warning. Johnydon.22 is making me jealous in one of his threads o embarassed

Thanks for coming to my rescue on this thread wink
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
bennyann:

Thanks for coming to my rescue on this thread wink
Bia,

Someone is jealous oo cry
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
adepeter2027:
Bia,

Someone is jealous oo cry

grin
Of course, because of you I saw a reason to be jealous. Please smile OK? Thanks
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 11, 2017
Analice/107, ecilana/701, Ms/Ngo40 [/quote]

Hi BennyAnn,
Thanks for including me in your post, but I am gonna respectfully decline to comment. I need to be prayerfully wise before I speak on this smiley
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 5:19am On Sep 11, 2017
MsNgo40:
Analice/107, ecilana/701, Ms/Ngo40

Hi BennyAnn,
Thanks for including me in your post, but I am gonna respectfully decline to comment. I need to be prayerfully wise before I speak on this smiley

Ok dear sis. I really understand you. (noticed you said nothing still to my earlier post. Please take care)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delivered From Ritualists- "Testimony Of How God Saved My Husband" / Was Jesus A Drunkard? / Mormons [Members Of LDS] Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.