Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak (819 Views)

Men! Save Yourself From Heartbreak! / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by Bestie93(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
She's my best friend as well as my gf but broke up with me based marriage issues... It's really getting on me though I've been trying my best to forget about her and concentrate on my office work but unable to do. She's into another relationship now while I'm dying here, pls what should I do?
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by Ibenny(f): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Take heart...it happens. When one door closes another opens.
She has moved on, you too should. Your work needs you, people around you needs you.
If you continue like this, soon your work/job will soon suffer for it.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by Fadiga24(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Time... just time.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bestie93:
She's my best friend as well as my gf but broke up with me based marriage issues... It's really getting on me though I've been trying my best to forget about her and concentrate on my office work but unable to do. She's into another relationship now while I'm dying here, pls what should I do?
Bake a cake. Go buy suya and down with orange juice. You should feel better. Better move on.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by AjahAgility: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bestie93:

you may want to try this :
DON’T LEAVE THAT HEART BROKEN FOR REAL, MEND IT NOW AND MOVE ON! http://cosbenet.com/dont-leave-that-heart-broken-for-real-mend-it-now-and-move-on/
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by Bestie93(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fadiga24:
Time... just time.

How long will it take?
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by Bestie93(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
AjahAgility:

you may want to try this :
DON’T LEAVE THAT HEART BROKEN FOR REAL, MEND IT NOW AND MOVE ON! http://cosbenet.com/dont-leave-that-heart-broken-for-real-mend-it-now-and-move-on/
Thanks alot I gained many things from the Write-up. Will truly my best
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by Lovetinz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Buy a house
Add a car.
Get yourself some decent loads of cash.
That is the cure,

The single reason why she left you is Money.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by bamirotola: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2017
If you reside in ibadan, find your way down to iyana adeoyo, ask for Iya Adija... buy 4 amala with abula, garnish it with bokoto, ogufe Ponzi and some Tinu earn like sweater, roundabout or Fuku... make sure you seat close to the fan and order for coke and bottled water...

Best way to manage break up 101.. it works. Like majic... TNk me later

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 07, 2017
grin

Next time trying to back up your heart. So that recovery will be possible.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 07, 2017
bamirotola:
If you reside in ibadan, find your way down to iyana adeoyo, ask for Iya Adija... buy 4 amala with abula, garnish it with bokoto, ogufe Ponzi and some Tinu earn like sweater, roundabout or Fuku... make sure you seat close to the fan and order for coke and bottled water...

Best way to manage break up 101.. it works. Like majic... TNk me later

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5927046_laughcartoon_jpegdc6227129c034e4c63196baeec0cd536

See recovery management

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak by bamirotola: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Now I Know the Difference Between Like And Love / Shocking Way To Make Girl Fall In Love You Don't Know / Don't Die On Active Service Trying To Please Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.