Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? (29325 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? / Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by AdamuKD: 3:59am On Jan 10, 2023
I have been seeing this particular phrase 'Okafor's law' in Nairaland for a while now and I don't know the meaning of it. Please, can someone explain it to me.

11 Likes

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Weirdcamila: 5:28am On Jan 10, 2023
AdamuKD:
I have been seeing this particular phrase 'Okafor's law' in Nairaland for a while now and I don't know the meaning of it. Please, can someone explain it to me.
It states that everything being equal , once in, always in.

244 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2023
AdamuKD:

Quick Google search would have given u the answer.

But Okafor's law is of the view that u can still smash an ex even if the relationship stopped 10 years ago... Even if she's married to the most powerful man or he married to the most beautiful lady in the world.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Frawdboiy: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Once debe = Always debe

329 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by siofra(f): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2023
It's the nonsense uncouth beer parlour regular customers say to console themselves angry

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Brian47(m): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2023
siofra:
It's the nonsense uncouth beer parlour regular customers say to console themselves angry
I was expecting to see you here as usual ranting.
Not surprised.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by hagjay(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Okafor law of congodynamics states that
Any congo that has been shined ONCE can always be shined again and again provided it was shined PROPERLY the first time.

C1.p = C∞

C= congo
P=proper shining
∞ = infinity

530 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Oesophagus99(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Okafor's Law states that if you have mind blowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her. undecided

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by AskProf: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2023
AdamuKD:

The title of a 2016 movie (romance/ drama) directed by Omoni Oboli.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2023
siofra:

Siofra are u free on Tuesday? i wannto fukkk i beg. Can you help yor brother i beg.? i need to smash badly please help! wink

be nice!! (no oofeinse) smiley

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by siofra(f): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
DaddyCK:

Siofra are u free on Tuesday? i wannto fukkk i beg. Can you help yor borther i beg.? wink

be nice!! (no oofeinse) smiley

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by donpapa(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Frawdboiy:
Once debe = Always debe

Wa gbayi omoluabi cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Oceanjagaban: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
AdamuKD:
old firewood no dey quench

20 Likes

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Skyfornia(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
It means a dog owned and given out can trace it's previous owner or come back to it's previous owner (in future).

Note the keyword: Dog

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Truthfulguy10: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Prechgold1180(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
siofra:

You are always online

Hope you are fine

Dm

9 Likes

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by drlaykay(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
It states that once debe forever debe cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Stevenson20: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
The summary of Okafor's Law is whoever that is drilled or chopped can be chopped again if you play your cards right

Na the law talk am, no be me talk am grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Theunbothered: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okafors law states that the ease at which a man can relocate a woman's paynt is directly proportional to the past sexual interactions they have had.

Put simply if you chop am once you go chop am again.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by FuckDModz: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin

Provided the attraction remains positive, the level of intimacy is directly proportional to the distance between both parties irrespective of their relationship status.

You gerrit?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by DMTtechnologies: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Any fvck that has been fvcked cannot be un-fvcked but

can always be re-fvcked if the fvcker and the fvckee

both agree that the fvck was worth fvcking!

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by PAWG(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
A 'law' that describes foolish boys/men and girls/women without self control

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Scarletjr(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Once debe is always debbe (ur x girlfriend wey u don fvck b4 wen u cross path again u can fvck her again )

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okafor law states that Once debe, always debe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Freeko4: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics states that once a Congo has been shined before (C1), it can always be Re-shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly the previous times it was shined (P).
(C1 P = C∞)...

Okafor law
So to all of you dating or planning to marry single and divorced mothers, just know that at sunset, the fowl will always go back home to roost.

but honestly women are created specially to cause emotional crisis in men,I just wonder how God will create such a masterpiece and turn around to install traps and pitfalls in it,I definitely will not blame any man that has emotional issues because of women,that's the way it's meant to be,if you take a good look at a perfectly shaped puffy tits you will agree with me that the creator has more ideas in mind other than for it to be used only for breastfeeding,then what about the ultra soft buttocks,the smooth skins,slender fingers toes,soft voices and the calm facade that hids an ocean of secrets, cunning, emotional traps and manipulative agenda that makes me believe that God created women to be a joy to the smart guys that can find the mumu button and apply mercilessly okafors first law and an emotional hell for those that can't find it.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Zonefree(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
siofra:
Oloshos are always against Okafor Law but na dem dey practice am more. Irony of life grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wahala wahala
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by sofeo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Alright!
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by sotall(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
hagjay:
Okafor law of congodynamics states that
Any congo that has been shined ONCE can always be shined again and again provided it was shined PROPERLY the first time.

C1.p = C∞

C= congo
P=proper shining
∞ = infinity
lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Toneypen247(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Sultty(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
ask google or better still ask okafor tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.