Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) (36665 Views)

Breaking! FIFA To Replay Worldcup Final, Referees Investigated. / FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda / World Cup Qualifier: A Referee Banned For Match Fixing, Match To Replay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by kaykaymcb(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017

Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Manweyfitquarel(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
oloriooko:
FIFA should cancel Cameroun's penalty goal against Nigeria grin

Seconded!!!
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by King4Roller: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Ss
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by BuzzRay(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
why didn't fifa cancel barca comeback against Psg, the match was controversial enough.

if South A vs Senegal is match fixing, then barca vs Psg was match Making.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by boringnigerian: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Wait.... If the referee was induced to favor one side over another, then someone did the inducement. Shouldn't that person be punished too?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Iamsammy(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Wat of the ticket wey that match don spoil nko, bet9ja must pay m my money

1 Like

Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2017
Good one
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by shinarlaura(f): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2017
oloriooko:

Na so grin grin
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by purplekayc(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2017
oloriooko:
so their equaliser vqas a penalty?
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by teamsynergy: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2017
chiscodedon:
Africans always disgracing themselves

siddon there...

do you know y juventus was relagated?..

u r naive if u think being corrupt is a function of race
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by RillJ(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Cameroon right now praying that the first leg of the match with Naija be canceled. undecided

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2017
FIFA pity Bafana Bafana! These guys lost 2-1 in both fixtures against Cabo Verde with their little-known players yet,you want them to face Senegal with the Sadio Manes and all? They won't win this at all.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2017
chiscodedon:
Africans always disgracing themselves
Match fixing dey happen for European leagues too Na.Na im be say punters wey lose that one match for their ticket still have hope .

1 Like

Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by BluntBoy(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2017
FIFA should investigate SAFA and if they find the body guilty, they should withdraw points from Bafana Bafana.

CAF should take this as a challenge. Honestly, some of the officiating I witnessed in the AFCON 2013 were abysmal to say the least.
FIFA pity Bafana Bafana! These guys lost 2-1 in both fixtures against Cabo Verde and their little-known players yet,you want them to face Senegal with the Sadio Manes and all? They won't win this at all.
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2017
FIFA pity Bafana Bafana! These guys lost 2-1 in both fixtures against Cabo Verde and its little-known players yet,you want them to face Senegal with the Sadio Manes and all? They won't win this at all.
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by CDCEO001: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2017
How dare you quote the whole post and the only thing you can type is "na wa ooo"? Lol.
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by spencekat(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Israeljones:

That penalty was a clean n clear penalty...
That keeper was too amatuerish
It was just a poor reflex from the keeper.
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by nonjebose(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Except a case of actual bribery was established, the referee's decision was supposed to be final. Asking for a replay and baning the referee for life, should be accompanied by other sanctions on SAFA or individuals involved. I pity SA, who were mercilessly drubbed by Cape Verde on two legs
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2017
I will comments when Zambia book their first ever world cup ticket grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Ladyjumong(f): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2017
good move

na wetin fit dem
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by mykalls(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2017
The penalty against Nigeria in Younde was correct. Ezenwa had no business rushing to the player at the far right. Very childish. I just hope Rohr has warned him seriously about this. The Zambia i saw play Algeria is a rejuvenated side. If we are not careful when they play us next month, then.....
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by BluntBoy(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2017
BuzzRay:
why didn't fifa cancel barca comeback against Psg, the match was controversial enough.

if South A vs Senegal is match fixing, then barca vs Psg was match Making.

That is UEFA's call, not for FIFA. FIFA is for countries, not clubs.

And you need to watch that South Africa-Senegal match. The referee did not even try to hide his act. His calls were suspicious from his offside call on Diouf to his added time. He killed that match for Senegal. Even the South African commentator for that match said something about "homeside ruling" or something like that. I watched that match but I can't really remember how that commentator put it. The match was disgusting.
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Bizibi(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Ehen!!!!

I knew it,they should investigate some European teams......big stakers and betting companies.
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by oluwaahmed: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:
This is bad
If Barcelona penalty against Ac Milan where a penalty was given befor the coner was taken was not reversed then I don't see any reason this should be

The football rules states that the refers decision is final and that's the way it should be

This is bad

UCL is directly under UEFA wch is also directly under FIFA. Besides UCL is played every season unlike world cup wch is played once evry 4 years. Ders a greater impact on d game wit regards 2 world cup matches dan UCL in terms of refereeing. Milan can cme again 2 UCL. Nxt season but Senegal won't go 2 d WC in another 4 years (dats 8 year abscence) of a tournament dat ranks countries accordin 2 deir performance on a global scale thus impactin deir players too.
Nice one FIFA! Dis is d real change of governance not wat we hav here in naija.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by jrusky(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2017
See African referee see their lives and how corrupt they are if at the end none is call up for 2018 world cup they will be angry and say they are being push aside whereas ordinary qualifier they can not be honest as referee.

Same thing Nigeria vs Cameroon in Yaounde, same way when Super Eagle hosted this thieves called SA in Nigeria and they beat Super Eagle which is so strange in Nigeria football history against SA. They should ban him for a longer time the era of change transported from Nigeria to Ghana has turned him to hungry referee doing match fixing.
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Eazybay(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:
This is bad
If Barcelona penalty against Ac Milan where a penalty was given befor the coner was taken was not reversed then I don't see any reason this should be

The football rules states that the refers decision is final and that's the way it should be

This is bad

This I believe Was The biggest football injustice of all time! Then again, Platini was a Barcelona fan then grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2017
I laff whenever I read from civilized illiterates on nairaland,what's FIFA's business with champions league?Bunch of bad belle semi educated ones!!!I thought your brains would go back to the World Cup qualifiers where Henry used his hand to put the ball into the net!!!!You guys should learn to understand before rushing to comment!!!!Fifa would be laughing at you all if they had an account on here!!!
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Dindondin(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Israeljones:

That penalty was a clean n clear penalty...
That keeper was too amatuerish
how is he an amateur? He rushed at the ball to grab it and clash on the Cameroonian player. Should he v stayed on his life till the guy wire him shot?
The football rule protects strikers more than defenders n goalkeepers
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Reference(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I laff whenever I read from civilized illiterates on nairaland,what's FIFA's business with champions league?Bunch of bad belle semi educated ones!!!I thought your brains would go back to the World Cup qualifiers where Henry used his hand to put the ball into the net!!!!You guys should learn to understand before rushing to comment!!!!Fifa would be laughing at you all if they had an account on here!!!

FIFA has every business with every official football match in the world. As long as it is a professional contest. It is they who set the rules for the round leather game the basis of any legal or non legal case.

If for argument sake Juventus went to the CAS it is FIFA that will be called to interpret the rules and laws of the game with UEFA role simply supervisory. If a little riot takes place in your local stadium and folks lose their lives you think FIFA will wait for CAF or if your government interferes in footballing matters.
Re: FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) by Jesusloveyou: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2017
oake:
"banned for match fixing" ... Corruption even in football. Man is intrinsically corrupt.

Anyway, no be today.
you can see even small Ghana are more corrupt than Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. / Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine / Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.