Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course (28265 Views)

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) / NDA: Full List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by AdmiralPato(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
dhope001:
Modified; list of the Oga and Ogas at the top candidates for 69 Regular course. Not List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course

You're Just Ignorant
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Daeyou(m): 12:40am On Sep 10, 2017
AdmiralPato:

You're Just Ignorant
Leave them boss!!.....They won't understand!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by bro4u: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Ohcanada:

You musn't be a soldier. Governor Fayose was a soldier but he fled. Now he is more powerful than all the Military Officers in West Africa. God might be preserving your life by not allowing you to join them.
yea true,if i want to be great i dont even need to join the military to become what i want to become.

But what you posted about gov fayose is wrong tho, he can never be greater than Army/military officers because the officers aren't answerable to him, only the president have the constitutional power to command them. But one thing i know for sure is the passion and zeal which i have for the military;be it army,airforce or navy.

Thanks once again for the advice.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by benedictjohn(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2017
goodyvin02:
was withdrawn
what for?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Ohcanada(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
bro4u:

yea true,if i want to be great i dont even need to join the military to become what i want to become.

But what you posted about gov fayose is wrong tho, he can never be greater than Army/military officers because the officers aren't answerable to him, only the president have the constitutional power to command them. But one thing i know for sure is the passion and zeal which i have for the military;be it army,airforce or navy.

Thanks once again for the advice.

you are welcome
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by goodyvin02(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
won't say it here
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by lilchris04: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Do they offer medicine as a course in the NDA?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Daeyou(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
lilchris04:
Do they offer medicine as a course in the NDA?
NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! / Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.