Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course (28260 Views)

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) / NDA: Full List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Queerworld(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
bro4u:

good day sir,i'm planning to write for 70rc so i'll need an insider to lean on, and also to tutor me...i jst sent u a PM sir!

Toor ba wahala. My advise for u. Get the compendium asap. I won't be able to answer ur pm or rili chat with u well till 16. I will be on pass then. But get mda compendium. Just patch find a way and get it. Start practising it now and if u can answer all d questions dia before next April. I can guarantee ur name will be BTW 1 to 10 in ur state for Afsb. Good luck bro.

But get that stupid mentality I saw on ur profile with one post u put as Nda for the connected or so.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by warmachine(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
egesie:
Clowns!! It's one thing gaining admission into NDA and another thing staying. Many will dash..NDA is not smoke
C E EGESIE
Cadet I see you
Its your village man....

They will never understand
Oh Academy!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by barrackbwoi(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
comshots:
No,he has not.
The first stage is to call the names of successful candidates when they assemble in Kaduna.
Second is documentation for fake results,age falsification,and the minimum of credits required.
Third is medical.ie,high bp,malaria,thyphoid,and other medical condition.
Fourth is 3.5km race.
Fifth is exam.
Seventh is interview by top military generals from navy,airforce and army.
Eight is AFSB.
Bro,as the number is counting more candidates are disqualify until the final day when names of successful candidates are called.
Don't be surprise that those who made it to the final stage may not be selected due to imposition of godsons and daughters.It's just like how tinubu is imposing politicians into government circles.
the list posted is for those that passed the afsb. he has been admitted. thank you
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by barrackbwoi(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
kuchikau1:
bro. What he said is true. Many, i mean many wil go back home. An wil be replaced by mostly northners.
lols, smoke is ur problem. a northerner cannot be selected in a western state sire
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by benedictjohn(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Queerworld:

U made d list?
yes sir. I made it sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Queerworld(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
benedictjohn:
yes sir. I made it sir

Toor good luck what's ur name. I go find u come ur prep wing. Na Them Akinyemi and makilik go be una prep winger if u r a mogese. Dnt worry u r covered sha
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by benedictjohn(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Queerworld:

Toor good luck what's ur name. I go find u come ur prep wing. Na Them Akinyemi and makilik go be una prep winger if u r a mogese. Dnt worry u r covered sha
thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by AFONJACOW(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Queerworld:

OK I won't argue with u......
good
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by goodyvin02(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
still remembering my days in the academy...........
it is well sha
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by goodyvin02(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
cow, you shouldn't have told him your name ooooooo, you go dash
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by benedictjohn(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
goodyvin02:

cow, you shouldn't have told him your name ooooooo, you go dash
na u sabi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by veron007: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Shake your head at the pic

What do you see?

Genius!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Alexander2818(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
To d newly selected cadets. You are welcome, pray to be in Burma, you will serve job wella.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by kuchikau1: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
barrackbwoi:
lols, smoke is ur problem. a northerner cannot be selected in a western state sire
and when it happens, u will come and beat dem abi?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Madawaki01(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2017
benedictjohn:
thank you sir
lol...clown u like shai. u will train like a bastard
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by benedictjohn(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2017
Madawaki01:

lol. Thankyou sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Daeyou(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2017
benedictjohn:
lol. Thankyou sir.
Bro you didn't even refer me here...I don't know this thread exist!!
#Alugbi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Daeyou(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2017
egesie:
Clowns!! It's one thing gaining admission into NDA and another thing staying. Many will dash..NDA is not smoke
True talk Sir....Snr men like you, Madawaki01 Ekoson95 cadetjaja and the rest endured, so why not we too....Will serve your job!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by benedictjohn(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Daeyou:
Bro you didn't even refer me here...I don't know this thread exist!!
#Alugbi
this is not where we discuss business. I would, if it was beneficial to u.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by bro4u: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Queerworld:

Toor ba wahala. My advise for u. Get the compendium asap. I won't be able to answer ur pm or rili chat with u well till 16. I will be on pass then. But get mda compendium. Just patch find a way and get it. Start practising it now and if u can answer all d questions dia before next April. I can guarantee ur name will be BTW 1 to 10 in ur state for Afsb. Good luck bro.

But get that stupid mentality I saw on ur profile with one post u put as Nda for the connected or so.
alright sir, i've tried it two times now but my effort has been fruitless, i just wish i have somebody to stand/help me to compliment all my praying and reading.

About my NDA post, it hurts to be neglected on something you have passion for, most times i feel frustrated because i have no 'special helper'.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Dann01(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Queerworld:
Some bastards here are happy their name was published! U just sold ur peace, sleep, joy for injustice....... U boys better come and resume on time we will see u after break........

For the ones their names were not published hmmm, u won't understand but I will encourage u to shout thank God and better get a better life. Academy dz days z not what he was wen some of us entered, everytin have changed the selected ones will understand when most of them dash before 1st quarter.

For the reserve u r d very lucky ones. I was so unlucky to be selected during my time and we surferred like theifs before reserve join up after a month d funny tin was both reserve and selected were paid same money etc. Anyway let the religious ones among u pray well and my advise dnt loose ur faith dnt let academy change u for bad. Still keep ur faith in God u will need it. And it might be ur only source of morale. Lastly pls do all ur document photocopy before resumption to avoid chaos and neck burning ur first day and

The good ones will resume early, The smart ones will resume a day yo final closure of resumption but the wise ones will resumption the deadline of resumption. Dnt rush take ur time, sleep well now coz u might never sleep till December again.

And if u have any problem for some of u that will be mogese dnt hesitate to locate me. Am easy to find am always chewing gum dz my trademark. Enjoy sha

May God keep u all.
. Loyal sir, i made the list sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Dann01(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Madawaki01:
. godfather sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by bro4u: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dann01:
. godfather sir
wow u made the list,congratz....go well and face ur job...dnt blow AWOL n dnt DASH
#AK22 speaking
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Dann01(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
bro4u:

wow u made the list,congratz....go well and face ur job...dnt blow AWOL n dnt DASH
#AK22 speaking
. Thanks, man
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Queerworld(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
bro4u:

alright sir, i've tried it two times now but my effort has been fruitless, i just wish i have somebody to stand/help me to compliment all my praying and reading.

About my NDA post, it hurts to be neglected on something you have passion for, most times i feel frustrated because i have no 'special helper'.

Dz no just reason. It was the 4th time i tried it that i got it and my friends in d uni were already going for nysc wen I was starting as a clown

I HV friends who even tried up to 8 times and rewrote waec twice etc. All fingers are not equal get used to that
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Daeyou(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
benedictjohn:
this is not where we discuss business. I would, if it was beneficial to u.
Ok bro...I trust you!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Ohcanada(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
AFONJACOW:
thousands of Almajiri will make the list without certificate.... at times I wonders how Muhammadu Buhari became a general in Nigeria army without former FORMAL education
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Ohcanada(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
goodyvin02:
still remembering my days in the academy...........
it is well sha

DID YOU RUN??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Ohcanada(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
bro4u:

You musn't be a soldier. Governor Fayose was a soldier but he fled. Now he is more powerful than all the Military Officers in West Africa. God might be preserving your life by not allowing you to join them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by ucnwafor(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dann01:
. Thanks, man
u made the list mahn, anyway congratz 2u
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by goodyvin02(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
was withdrawn
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Daeyou(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Queerworld:

U made d list?
Yea, he made the list!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model / Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.