Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course (28263 Views)

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) / NDA: Full List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
CLIQBOY:
The Complains would roll in soon cheesy
Their names will be replace with special candidates on the final selection day by northerners.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Getintouch2004(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
comshots:
It takes a strong godfather for him to be admitted into the cadre course and not by seeing his name among the successful candidates.This is the first stage of ten.

First stage of ten? Holy Molly
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by ucnwafor(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
without godfatherism in the millitary, no way 4u....anyway congratz 2 dem
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Sall(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Shake your head at the pic

What do you see?

Bleep you.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Mentcee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

What do you see?

Bleep you too!

Lolz.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
69 Regular Course, huh? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by iammolise(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
how am i supposed to see this tiny writings... Op ur copy and paste should've been bold and clare na... This is an important information... Supposedly i'm one of the candidates listed and i can't see my name ;/
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Charlesberry(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ojoro list but if you have money and connection, try use em enter because it's not easy

Senate get their list
People where do pay 500k or close to a million name must appear in that list...
But God be baba
Congratulations to those selected
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

What do you see?
You're Crazy grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by kingtblackhoc(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
TarOrfeek:
future dead men and women of Nigeria!
...and you are? Immortal?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by AFONJACOW(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
thousands of Almajiri will make the list without certificate.... at times I wonders how Muhammadu Buhari became a general in Nigeria army without former education

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by akinszz: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
comshots:
It takes a strong godfather for him to be admitted into the cadre course and not by seeing his name among the successful candidates.This is the first stage of ten.
yes. so many will still go back home. grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by barrackbwoi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
comshots:
ITK, that's the final list, he has been admitted already

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by kuchikau1: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
barrackbwoi:
bro. What he said is true. Many, i mean many wil go back home. An wil be replaced by mostly northners.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Queerworld(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Some bastards here are happy their name was published! U just sold ur peace, sleep, joy for injustice....... U boys better come and resume on time we will see u after break........

For the ones their names were not published hmmm, u won't understand but I will encourage u to shout thank God and better get a better life. Academy dz days z not what he was wen some of us entered, everytin have changed the selected ones will understand when most of them dash before 1st quarter.

For the reserve u r d very lucky ones. I was so unlucky to be selected during my time and we surferred like theifs before reserve join up after a month d funny tin was both reserve and selected were paid same money etc. Anyway let the religious ones among u pray well and my advise dnt loose ur faith dnt let academy change u for bad. Still keep ur faith in God u will need it. And it might be ur only source of morale. Lastly pls do all ur document photocopy before resumption to avoid chaos and neck burning ur first day and

The good ones will resume early, The smart ones will resume a day yo final closure of resumption but the wise ones will resumption the deadline of resumption. Dnt rush take ur time, sleep well now coz u might never sleep till December again.

And if u have any problem for some of u that will be mogese dnt hesitate to locate me. Am easy to find am always chewing gum dz my trademark. Enjoy sha

May God keep u all.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Queerworld(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:
thousands of Almajiri will make the list without certificate.... at times I wonders how Muhammadu Buhari became a general in Nigeria army without former education

Who told u that? U guys go along spoiling dz job with ur lies and hate speeches wia r d almajiris? Dz civilians DAT r admitted cause I can't call u cadets till u pass DST nobody can remove ur name and always know Buhari z aware u r in nda even God and Allah z aware. Just watch it. Many might still be withdrawn coz u might re do medicals. Dz if many of u r dying in the first few weeks of resumption. Many of u will surely die sha. Its not smfin strange just out ur hope on God

Dnt loose focus dnt go to mast. Etc. And dnt start announcing to ur whole village o. Nobody likes u they won't just show it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by AFONJACOW(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Queerworld:

Who told u that? U guys go along spoiling dz job with ur lies and hate speeches wia r d almajiris? Dz civilians DAT r admitted cause I can't call u cadets till u pass DST nobody can remove ur name and always know Buhari z aware u r in nda even God and Allah z aware. Just watch it. Many might still be withdrawn coz u might re do medicals. Dz if many of u r dying in the first few weeks of resumption. Many of u will surely die sha. Its not smfin strange just out ur hope on God

Dnt loose focus dnt go to mast. Etc. And dnt start announcing to ur whole village o. Nobody likes u they won't just show it
90% of Hausa/Fulani people in Nigeria Army are half baked illiterates, many of them can't speak ordinary Pidgin English , they usually speak their local dialect, a brother passed all the necessary requirements to scale through yet they deny him the opportunity to serve Nigeria thrice, he told me during the screening there are special guys that they call OGA pikins , those ones are brought through IM's they don't partake in medicals or other training, but at the end all the day their names will appear, while yours that do and passed everything is not there, the brother gave up, he was opportune to travel to USA, his first try in USA became fruitful, now tell me in what way can Nigeria army compete with US army that see the qualities and pick it instantly...
I'm still wondering how a cattle rearer without former education became a general in Nigeria army, I doubt it credibility
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by winterfell007(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
J
AFONJACOW:
90% of Hausa/Fulani people in Nigeria Army are half baked illiterates, many of them can't speak ordinary Pidgin English , they usually speak their local dialect, a brother passed all the necessary requirements to scale through yet they deny him the opportunity to serve Nigeria thrice, he told me during the screening there are special guys that they call OGA pikins , those ones are brought through IM's they don't partake in medicals or other training, but at the end all the day their names will appear, while yours that do and passed everything is not there, the brother gave up, he was opportune to travel to USA, his first try in USA became fruitful, now tell me in what way can Nigeria army compete with US army that see the qualities and pick it instantly...
I'm still wondering how a cattle rearer without former education became a general in Nigeria army, I doubt it credibility

Nigga I'm igbo too. U are so full of hate and bigotry just like ur fraudulent director, Mazi Kanu
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by AFONJACOW(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
winterfell007:
J

Nigga I'm igbo too. U are so full of hate and bigotry just like ur fraudulent director, Mazi Kanu
I hope u can still recognize that road that lead to ur father's compound
AFONJA-wanna-BE-Igbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
barrackbwoi:
No,he has not.
The first stage is to call the names of successful candidates when they assemble in Kaduna.
Second is documentation for fake results,age falsification,and the minimum of credits required.
Third is medical.ie,high bp,malaria,thyphoid,and other medical condition.
Fourth is 3.5km race.
Fifth is exam.
Seventh is interview by top military generals from navy,airforce and army.
Eight is AFSB.
Bro,as the number is counting more candidates are disqualify until the final day when names of successful candidates are called.
Don't be surprise that those who made it to the final stage may not be selected due to imposition of godsons and daughters.It's just like how tinubu is imposing politicians into government circles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Queerworld(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:

Who told u they don't partake in medical and other screening? In which academy. In my fathers academy Young man. 67rc go check the board chairman son sulaiman. He did all d screening excluding none. Etc. I won't start mentioning names even the Chief of defence staff son faced all that and even got punished by relegation for a little mistake so young man u guys are speeding bunkum...... Though their is godfatherlism or whatever u guys call it but its not just that. If u r intelligent enof u will enter. God was my only hope during my time and I scaled thru. Nda z like any uni. Yes they take godfather rubbish like u said but they still choose among the best if 13 is picked in a state I can guarantee u at least 9 is based on merit. Am talking from experience coz I know some of my arty men who our father are even late and even anoda z dad z just a farmer in Ekiti so young man dnt come here talking thrash.

If u work hard and pray hard and if its ur destiny NDA will definitely admit u and if its not ur destiny let Buhari help u and secure the admission, u will get withdrawn no matter how u try Academy NA DESTINY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Queerworld(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
comshots:
No,he has not.
The first stage is to call the names of successful candidates when they assemble in Kaduna.
Second is documentation for fake results,age falsification,and the minimum of credits required.
Fourth is 3.5km race.
Fifth is exam.
Eight is AFSB.
Bro,as the number is counting more candidates are disqualify until the final day when names of successful candidates are called.
Don't be surprise that those who made it to the final stage may not be selected due to imposition of godsons and daughters.It's just like how tinubu is imposing politicians into government circles.

Kai dnt argue blindly dz d final list mr

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by FearlessDapsin(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
comshots:
No,he has not.
Fourth is 3.5km race.
Fifth is exam.
Eight is AFSB.
You are mistaken. This is the FINAL LIST!!! AFSB has been done and dusted by the successful candidates. The names you see here are reporting to the Academy on the 22. This I say with authority

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by AFONJACOW(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Queerworld:

Who told u they don't partake in medical and other screening? In which academy. In my fathers academy Young man. 67rc go check the board chairman son sulaiman. He did all d screening excluding none. Etc. I won't start mentioning names even the Chief of defence staff son faced all that and even got punished by relegation for a little mistake so young man u guys are speeding bunkum...... Though their is godfatherlism or whatever u guys call it but its not just that. If u r intelligent enof u will enter. God was my only hope during my time and I scaled thru. Nda z like any uni. Yes they take godfather rubbish like u said but they still choose among the best if 13 is picked in a state I can guarantee u at least 9 is based on merit. Am talking from experience coz I know some of my arty men who our father are even late and even anoda z dad z just a farmer in Ekiti so young man dnt come here talking thrash.

If u work hard and pray hard and if its ur destiny NDA will definitely admit u and if its not ur destiny let Buhari help u and secure the admission, u will get withdrawn no matter how u try Academy NA DESTINY
no wonder they keep chunking out half baked illiterates like Jubril Muhammadu buhari, majority of the cadet's are product of IM's , can you explain to me , how can someone that couldn't make it thrice in NDA just make it In USA in a single attempt... can you explain to me why commissioned officer in Nigeria army can't even speak fluently in English no wonder we keep having zombies without capabilities controlling our military

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by bro4u: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Queerworld:

good day sir,i'm planning to write for 70rc so i'll need an insider to lean on, and also to tutor me...i jst sent u a PM sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by seangy4konji: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
11 people from each state...Nigeria..you have to know someone to serve your country...

Somewhere like USA,they beg you and entice you with mouth wathering benefits and set up recruitment centers almost every corner and if its the waar college,just be competent and brilliant and you will become an officer without knowing anyboddy...

To even enter university you must go and meet professor but from my laptop now and good grades>i will get admission into 20 usa universities before end of the month...

We go wise one day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Jhamzy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

What do you see?
F**k you! grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by benedictjohn(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
kuchikau1:
bro. What he said is true. Many, i mean many wil go back home. An wil be replaced by mostly northners.
dont say what u know nothing about. There's no replacement. Stop carrying fake news.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by benedictjohn(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Queerworld:
Some bastards here are happy their name was published! U just sold ur peace, sleep, joy for injustice....... U boys better come and resume on time we will see u after break........

For the ones their names were not published hmmm, u won't understand but I will encourage u to shout thank God and better get a better life. Academy dz days z not what he was wen some of us entered, everytin have changed the selected ones will understand when most of them dash before 1st quarter.

For the reserve u r d very lucky ones. I was so unlucky to be selected during my time and we surferred like theifs before reserve join up after a month d funny tin was both reserve and selected were paid same money etc. Anyway let the religious ones among u pray well and my advise dnt loose ur faith dnt let academy change u for bad. Still keep ur faith in God u will need it. And it might be ur only source of morale. Lastly pls do all ur document photocopy before resumption to avoid chaos and neck burning ur first day and

The good ones will resume early, The smart ones will resume a day yo final closure of resumption but the wise ones will resumption the deadline of resumption. Dnt rush take ur time, sleep well now coz u might never sleep till December again.

And if u have any problem for some of u that will be mogese dnt hesitate to locate me. Am easy to find am always chewing gum dz my trademark. Enjoy sha

May God keep u all.
my Godfather. I remain loyal sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by kuchikau1: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
benedictjohn:
dont say what u know nothing about. There's no replacement. Stop carrying fake news.
hmm...no time to argue.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Queerworld(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:
no wonder they keep chunking out half baked illiterates like Jubril Muhammadu buhari, majority of the cadet's are product of IM's , can you explain to me , how can someone that couldn't make it thrice in NDA just make it In USA in a single attempt... can you explain to me why commissioned officer in Nigeria army can't even speak fluently in English no wonder we keep having zombies without capabilities controlling our military

OK I won't argue with u......
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course by Queerworld(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
benedictjohn:
my Godfather. I remain loyal sir.

U made d list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model / Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar / Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.