Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (55822 Views)

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by tydi(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamGeorgie:
This is STUPIDITY in a nut shell. How on earth could you have done that because of a mobile phone of 39k? Even an iphone doesn't worth this act. Thank your God that the gun jammed and couldn't shoot. Your ghost would have been reading and liking this comment by now.

Funny enough the ghost will have no power of its own
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by rickyboss333: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
if I could, I would deprive this "senseless hero" of food for 3 days. maybe he will come to his right senses cos obviously he wasn't in his right senses. 39k? for your life? what if that gun didn't jam? even if he survives d shot, 39k will not bring him out of the hospital.
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by OneManLegion(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Amajerry83:
This one is lucky he wasn't lynched unlike his dead colleagues who were not opportune to have a second chance. Hope this will change you for better for the rest of your life.

Bross, if he's convicted of armed robbery, the "rest of his life" you talked about will be short o.

Armed robbery carries the death penalty, you know.
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by LogicStatement: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
danny56:
Risky brave hero! The Lady must be proud of her man for real...!
Well, that doesn't mean she won't leave him if she sees a better or richer guy
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Amajerry83(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Don't trust our police and the judiciary system. They might grant him bail after paying some money. Don't forget that PH guy who killed his niece and escaped police custody. Evans the kidnapper is always looking fresh like a banker after all he did.

OneManLegion:

Bross, if he's convicted of armed robbery, the "rest of his life" you talked about will be short o.

Armed robbery carries the death penalty, you know.
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by laytoshtwo: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
thesicilian:
Attempting to snatch a fully loaded gun from an armed robber just because of a phone is plain stupidity. Case closed.

They should consider leaving the area till his gang members are arrested
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by samsam2019: 3:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Wannabe hero. You'll die and another guy will start fvcking that same girl

Oponu
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by lexini: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2017
this is total rubbish

if he was shot, she will move on to the next available man ASAP.

an ibo adage says that people stand in the compound of the coward and point to the ruins of what was a brave man's house.

because of phone, fighting with robbers?

Oga o

E no even sure say dem go marry sef

Desmond, sense fall on you!!

Wobegist:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/man-fights-armed-robber-for-stealing-girlfriends-phone-collects-gun/amp/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.