Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

"Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin (48332 Views)

Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound / Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Guilderland1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Criticism of another man's garden will not remove a weed out of your own.
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
The same way GEJ sold to PMB
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by apesinola001: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bill Gates, where are u.
I want to sell my own too
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by josielewa(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
blogreporter:
If You have been wanting answers to why Kcee always bow to Emoney, you've got answers now, A Twitter user named Adegoke Pamilerin, has revealed that Kcee Sold his birthright to Emoney, The user with a Verified badge said what the singer was paid to sell out his birthright was not up to N500million,

see below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/how-kcee-sold-his-birth-right-to-emoney.html

Cc: lalasticlala

savage everywhere....the person who said it deserves this

Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by femijay8271(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Esau and Jacobs tinx
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by 2bam: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who birth right help abeg sell am jo,adegoke pamilerin no go even c who go buy her own for #10k.
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by talk2percy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nna eh, which Kai news be this one naw?? Ur own birthright reach 1k?Oh...i just tire for all these girls wey don try anything for some celebs like KC to notice them and they no gree....na this Kai tin u go hear
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Boyooosa(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Larryfest:
He sold it or not what's anybody's business with that and moreover E-money hasn't come out to claim he is the senior.
I wonder o. Abi u no so DAT poor rat wey dey poke him nose yo another man's life. Help me ask am say na how much him fit sell him own birth right cos I know say poverty dey live with am. For thus country na him person go dey firm elder brother.
smh. Kcee condition self pay pass make u go sell ur birth right for all these big men wey go use you finish com still dey use ur glory dey service their wealth.
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by lelvin(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oga you that did not sell your destiny, how much is it worth?
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by baba4thegehs: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who birthright epp this days?!

I will sell my birthright for 100k sef.

People just wanna leave a decent life and be happy.

Birthright is just a societal title that bring no food to the table.

So if selling my birthright will provide me with a privileged to pursue my dreams and aspirations, then why not ?
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by babapressy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
How true
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by talk2emma: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
I am sure the person that posted this tweet don't have upto 100m
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by tizzle(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
atleast 'twas more than 450million... I have birthright for sale o... will Emoney buy... i go manage 300mil
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by maxiuc(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
For Naija family

Na money dem dey take know who senior
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by seangy4konji: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Aye le oooo
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Phi001(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is 500m naira not big money?

Esau that sold his own for one plate of stew(without rice/yam/dodo) nko?
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by realmrsugar: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Divay22:
I doubt
The story is jst too fake for my liking
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by omoiyalayi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Owo (Money) is always Egbon (Elder) in any circumstances

Money that can turn elder brother to junior brother

May God not let money come last in anything we set out to do in life. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by bestpunterever: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pls why can I sell my own for 200M?
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Divay22(f): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
realmrsugar:

The story is jst too fake for my liking
Same here...
Adding one or two things together, whoever posted it is just seeking for attention.
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Divay22(f): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
bestpunterever:
Pls why can I sell my own for 200M?
What do i stand to gain if i buy it?
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
princealexndre:
So kcee is older than e-money.. shocked OMG I have been fooled all along

Kcee's stature won't disprove it either grin

Check my signature for a Bulk SMS Reseller Website that print Vouchers
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Xfemt:
who birthright EPP if I get 300 million my pple I go dash am birthright. birthright ko birthwrong ni saibapo
lol@birthwrong grin grin grin
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by ufuosman(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Busy with ur family and leave kcee with his broda
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Maniche44(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
just 50k, i will sell mine
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by ikp120(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
At least they're brothers and Emoney is using the birthright judiciously unlike the twitter tongue tongue

It's a good business move if you ask me
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by aflame100(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
tens4real:
abeg hushpuppy com and buy my birthrite who birthrite epp?
ESAU is visibly sighted!
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by AFONJACOW(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
I will sell my birthright for 10m , if you want to Senior me hear on earth you must senior me in the other world... first to come first to go grin grin grin
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by tens4real(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
aflame100:
ESAU is visibly sighted!
who birth right epp, ask kcee he wil tel u abeg hushpuppy i dey wait oo bt no b red oil i wan lyk ESAU oo na money i want!

1 Like

Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by MrMystrO(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
nuelzy:
what is birth right

biggest size of food or meat

My Brother, I thought i was the only one pondering That Question o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Shares Hot Sex Scene Photo - Fans React / Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.